Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Won't Play At Home During Feb 20:11 - Feb 10 with 748 viewsWills

Now that 2 home games in a row have been postponed due to bad weather, I am working on the principle that Colchester won't play at home at all during Feb and if they do it's a bonus the way things are going.
Won't Play At Home During Feb on 20:46 - Feb 10 with 733 viewsdurham_exile

Must look on the bright side - two games scheduled for home towards the end of February

PNE Saturday 22 Feb
Sheff Utd Tuesday 25 Feb

If these matches do not go ahead then we face the prospect of playing 4 games during two of the remaining weeks of the season.

Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday Saturday
Not a very appealing thought.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Won't Play At Home During Feb on 20:51 - Feb 10 with 730 viewsWills

Won't Play At Home During Feb on 20:46 - Feb 10 by durham_exile

Must look on the bright side - two games scheduled for home towards the end of February

PNE Saturday 22 Feb
Sheff Utd Tuesday 25 Feb

If these matches do not go ahead then we face the prospect of playing 4 games during two of the remaining weeks of the season.

Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday Saturday
Not a very appealing thought.

Up the U's

If both preston and sheffield Utd games get postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, I will write to the club requesting for the remaining home games to be played at Portman Road, Ipswich, where the drainage is far better and should ease fixture congestion.
Won't Play At Home During Feb on 21:14 - Feb 10 with 726 viewsdurham_exile

Won't Play At Home During Feb on 20:51 - Feb 10 by Wills

If both preston and sheffield Utd games get postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, I will write to the club requesting for the remaining home games to be played at Portman Road, Ipswich, where the drainage is far better and should ease fixture congestion.

Wills, Col U would not play home matches at Poorman Road if it was the last stadium in the Country.

Still as someone from that Club once opined "they mean nothing to us".

I note that they have managed to lose almost 10,000 supporters from their home games. That is the McCarthy effect.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Won't Play At Home During Feb on 21:20 - Feb 10 with 725 viewsWills

Won't Play At Home During Feb on 21:14 - Feb 10 by durham_exile

Wills, Col U would not play home matches at Poorman Road if it was the last stadium in the Country.

Still as someone from that Club once opined "they mean nothing to us".

I note that they have managed to lose almost 10,000 supporters from their home games. That is the McCarthy effect.

Up the U's

Why wouldn't Col U play home matches at Portman Road, it's the closest ground that has good drainage.
Won't Play At Home During Feb on 08:13 - Feb 11 with 711 viewsnoah4x4

Won't Play At Home During Feb on 21:20 - Feb 10 by Wills

Why wouldn't Col U play home matches at Portman Road, it's the closest ground that has good drainage.

....chokes on my cornflakes......

But this summer isn't going to be ideal for a major drainage repair to the WHCS pitch now that Elton John fans will be stomping all over it.
Won't Play At Home During Feb on 14:20 - Feb 11 with 694 viewsgerry_us

Won't Play At Home During Feb on 08:13 - Feb 11 by noah4x4

....chokes on my cornflakes......

But this summer isn't going to be ideal for a major drainage repair to the WHCS pitch now that Elton John fans will be stomping all over it.

...How about if we ask all the lady Elton fans to wear stiletto's on the pitch? That would be just as good as deep tining!
Won't Play At Home During Feb on 16:06 - Feb 17 with 638 viewsLeadbelly

"Deep tining" Is that a forking euphemism?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024