Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some good news, U's sign Saf Africa captain Bongani Khumalo 13:24 - Mar 15 with 548 viewsBarsidepete

Any help, please. Double the money. Spurs defender on loan.

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/11856790.U_s_sign_South_Africa_captain_Bonga

I hope the chapter is not yet closed. Let's be positive although I often don't sound like it.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Some good news, U's sign Saf Africa captain Bongani Khumalo on 17:19 - Mar 15 with 520 viewsbwildered

Surprised Tottenham have let him come here has the other loanee Mcevoy has only bench warmed and been overlooked by another recent loanee. With Osbourne limping off during the second half yesterday look like the guy might make his debut on Tuesday .
How many debutants will that be for this season ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Some good news, U's sign Saf Africa captain Bongani Khumalo on 19:01 - Mar 15 with 508 viewsBarsidepete

Some good news, U's sign Saf Africa captain Bongani Khumalo on 17:19 - Mar 15 by bwildered

Surprised Tottenham have let him come here has the other loanee Mcevoy has only bench warmed and been overlooked by another recent loanee. With Osbourne limping off during the second half yesterday look like the guy might make his debut on Tuesday .
How many debutants will that be for this season ?

Am surprised continually how big clubs consider Colchester a good destination for loans while some fans sour on the club itself.

I believe the future is bright. Especially the youth effect, academy.

Not worried. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Attendance will pick up even if in D2. Seems odd to believe that, naturally. But more wins and a happier bunch in the stands.

The Championship was punching above the weight. But so what. I have faith in Mr. Cowling. We can easily be a Championship club in 2-3 terms. Let's make it look tidy for the remainder and address issues this summer.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Some good news, U's sign Saf Africa captain Bongani Khumalo on 18:01 - Mar 16 with 459 viewsbwildered

Winger McEvoy has returned to Tottenham having just coming off the bench against Sheffield Utd, Unless prior to loan it was to be used has work experience, if we continue to use Premier League clubs loanees like this the quality of those available next season will diminish has will playing L2 next season .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024