Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nepal 7.8 quake & Noah (Phil) is there, 5000+ have perished, BBC (updated) 13:01 - Apr 25 with 1550 viewsBarsidepete

devastating quake and our mate NOAH is IN ground zero.

Phil, please tell us you are ok! ... Talk about a Report For the Ages... and not footy related.

5000+ confirmed perished, BBC, and counting-- with countless missing or known as being trapped-- including in the capital of Kathmandu. And our Noah's-thread-bloke was merely there on vacay.

Worst quake in the region in 80 years.

Last word from our 4x4 was on the Self Service thread Friday

Oh good grief. As I wrote above, you alright? Please let us know you are alright, all factors being equal.

Feel free to write 20,000 words, mate, brother. Please be ok.

***edited, this first post, as necessary... good grief, this is all so sad over there.

***NOAH is OK! See other thread where he sported his Colchester United shirt while being briefly interviewed on BBC News
[Post edited 28 Apr 2015 20:35]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah is there on hols, but clearly no hols anymore on 18:41 - Apr 25 with 1423 viewsPaddyA140

Hope all's well with Noah

Up the U's
Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah is there on hols, but clearly no hols anymore on 17:30 - Apr 26 with 1296 viewsBarsidepete

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah is there on hols, but clearly no hols anymore on 18:41 - Apr 25 by PaddyA140

Hope all's well with Noah

Up the U's

So many injured, "merely," as well. Does anyone know a mate of his who has info on Noah's situation?

What a shyt situation as he was on one of those trips of a lifetime.

As he is a terrific writer as well, this will be a gripping personal account. I will read each line with bated breath.

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 17:37 - Apr 26 with 1290 viewsmrhappy

Our prayers are with him and all the others

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:10 - Apr 26 with 1265 viewsbwildered

Watching the news reels, a touch of being in the right place at the right time to avoid injury .so let's hope .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:20 - Apr 26 with 1255 viewswessex_exile

I've just searched through my mobile phone, Facebook friends, MS Outlook contacts and PM message archive in the hope of finding a mobile number for Noah, to no avail. Anyone got a number to text him, or even friends with him on Facebook?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:29 - Apr 26 with 1243 viewsBarsidepete

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:20 - Apr 26 by wessex_exile

I've just searched through my mobile phone, Facebook friends, MS Outlook contacts and PM message archive in the hope of finding a mobile number for Noah, to no avail. Anyone got a number to text him, or even friends with him on Facebook?

I hope PHIL, that's his name, gets in touch soon. C'mon Phil. Bro, let us know you ok...........

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:47 - Apr 26 with 1223 viewswessex_exile

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:29 - Apr 26 by Barsidepete

I hope PHIL, that's his name, gets in touch soon. C'mon Phil. Bro, let us know you ok...........

I know his name is Phil Pete (I know his surname and his home address too) - I was just hoping someone here had a mobile number to text him on for some news that he's safe?

Up the U's

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah (PHIL), there, 2400+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:52 - Apr 26 with 1220 viewspwrightsknees

Let's hope that an awful tragedy isn't to become just a statistic. Prayers for everyone affected, and Noah in particular. Fingers so very-crossed that he's safe and well.
Login to get fewer ads

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:59 - Apr 26 with 1216 viewsBarsidepete

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:47 - Apr 26 by wessex_exile

I know his name is Phil Pete (I know his surname and his home address too) - I was just hoping someone here had a mobile number to text him on for some news that he's safe?

Aw, of course,Wes. I was up late trying to get in touch.

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 20:03 - Apr 26 with 1208 viewswessex_exile

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 19:59 - Apr 26 by Barsidepete

Aw, of course,Wes. I was up late trying to get in touch.

Fair do's - he does have a FB profile (at least I'm pretty certain it's him), but it is set for full security so there's no way of seeing if he has put anything on there, or any news from any of his friends, without being one of his FB friends, so I was hoping someone reading here had access to that, or could just text him.

Up the U's

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 20:08 - Apr 26 with 1203 viewsBarsidepete

Nepal 7.8 earthquake & Noah's there, 2300+ have perished, BBC (updated) on 20:03 - Apr 26 by wessex_exile

Fair do's - he does have a FB profile (at least I'm pretty certain it's him), but it is set for full security so there's no way of seeing if he has put anything on there, or any news from any of his friends, without being one of his FB friends, so I was hoping someone reading here had access to that, or could just text him.

Let's just say I'm above the FB stage. Can't reach him. No information.

edited: We now know our Noah is okay! woop woop. Just great news. I can't wait to read his take on his time there.

This will be must-read.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2015 19:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024