Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U'sual Prediction League... 21:03 - Apr 25 with 794 viewswessex_exile

...don't know why I've only just noticed this, but are Kem Izzet and Kev Watson really in our PL? Respect if they are, they're doing rather well too!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

U'sual Prediction League... on 23:02 - Apr 25 with 773 viewsBarsidepete

Yes.

Daniel has previously alluded to this.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2015 2:07]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

U'sual Prediction League... on 15:03 - Apr 26 with 739 viewsbwildered

Kev Watson must be a busy man, on Sky Sat PM, reporting on a Sears winner (while Jeff Stelling is reporting on U's relegation with ten to go ) and also now coaching U's U12/U13.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

U'sual Prediction League... on 04:15 - Apr 27 with 701 viewsBarsidepete

U'sual Prediction League... on 15:03 - Apr 26 by bwildered

Kev Watson must be a busy man, on Sky Sat PM, reporting on a Sears winner (while Jeff Stelling is reporting on U's relegation with ten to go ) and also now coaching U's U12/U13.

John White and I and a few others have played laser tag in Colch. Don't shorchange how important this site is. Some just have usernames that keep them under the radar.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

U'sual Prediction League... on 14:17 - Apr 27 with 657 viewsDaniel

Yep it's definitely the real Kem and Kev, but they don't log their predictions themselves. Instead they send me their predictions through twitter and I log them for them. they have been showing interest in how well they're doing and where they are in the table.
U'sual Prediction League... on 20:07 - May 1 with 580 viewswessex_exile

U'sual Prediction League... on 14:17 - Apr 27 by Daniel

Yep it's definitely the real Kem and Kev, but they don't log their predictions themselves. Instead they send me their predictions through twitter and I log them for them. they have been showing interest in how well they're doing and where they are in the table.

Excellent - and both now with a chance of snatching it! If any of them, or indeed anyone, matches my outrageously optimistic final prediction, there's a pint in it for you chaps - the gauntlet is down...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024