Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Walker 10:20 - Dec 23 with 653 viewsLeadbelly

Signs two year contract extension through to 2018. Also read that his rehabilitation is going well. Good news all round.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Sam Walker on 10:43 - Dec 23 with 646 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Really, really good news. We've missed him badly this season. Is there any chance of him being back before May?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Sam Walker on 15:26 - Dec 23 with 618 viewsLeadbelly

Sam Walker on 10:43 - Dec 23 by RSCOSWORTH

Really, really good news. We've missed him badly this season. Is there any chance of him being back before May?

The article said he wouldn't be playing before the start of next season. Keen needs to do a deal this week as Jones's loan period is over.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Sam Walker on 08:20 - Dec 24 with 573 viewsgerry_us

Sam Walker on 15:26 - Dec 23 by Leadbelly

The article said he wouldn't be playing before the start of next season. Keen needs to do a deal this week as Jones's loan period is over.

Sam obviously sees that there is absolutely no plausible opposition for his place in the side when fit again. Oh for the days of Deano who seems to have regained his place at Ippy with some sterling performances lately.
Sam Walker on 11:59 - Dec 24 with 562 viewsburnsieespana

Fans don't rate Dean G according to a couple of my Ipswich supporting friends and frankly neither did I apart from his shot stopping ability.
Sam Walker on 17:07 - Dec 24 with 540 viewsgerry_us

Sam Walker on 11:59 - Dec 24 by burnsieespana

Fans don't rate Dean G according to a couple of my Ipswich supporting friends and frankly neither did I apart from his shot stopping ability.

Shot stopping ability is presicely what we need at present.
Sam Walker on 17:31 - Dec 24 with 532 viewsBarsidepete

Sam Walker on 17:07 - Dec 24 by gerry_us

Shot stopping ability is presicely what we need at present.

As always, we need a quality striker and a good back line. And maybe midfielders who can feed the ball forward.

*big. sigh.*

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024