Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening 10:48 - Mar 29 with 1179 viewsdurham_exile

Greatly encouraged by their performance against Donny Rovers and his own against Mark Noble’s West Ham testimonial game yesterday KK takes his players to the Ricoh in search of three more vital points and why not? We’re good for it.

Coventry publish a list showing Andy Rose, Marc-Antoine Fortune, Darius Henderson and James Maddison all injured, but I suggest that all are likely to line up against the Super U’s together with Jack Stephens. Only top scorer Adam Armstrong misses out for definite, but only because he is on International duty. They of course have talented Jacob Murphy in their team tonight also.

But the pressure is all on Coventry as they attempt to rekindle their play-off ambitions following Millwall’s win at home to Burton last evening. Tony Mowbray knows this and will appreciate that we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

We do not need to worry about their issues, we have eight cup finals to successfully negotiate between now and May to secure our berth in league one for another season.

All the talking is over, the players will be buoyed by their Good Friday performance and a number of them are hitting form at exactly the right time.

The business end of the table looks like this:

Chesterfield 39 43
Blackpool 40 42
Fleetwood 38 41
Oldham 38 41
Doncaster 39 37
COLCHESTER 38 31
Crewe 39 30

It is still any four from seven to go down.

Our players do not need additional motivation, they are playing for contracts, for careers, for the shop window of the Championship and the unthinkable is very much on the cards. 6 more victories will be enough and momentum is with the U’s.

The big question mark for KK is Leon Chambers, if he is unfit then Frankie Kent will retain his place.

Parish

Brindley Eastman Kent Shorey

Garvan Moncur Gilbey

Massey Porter Lee

Subs:

Chambers Briggs Lapslie Barnes Wright Bonne Oduwa

The faithful will be there tonight in number; if Gerry (the cat) takes his wife, who has a faultless Colchester supporting history, then we will all breathe a little easier, but I feel that the time is right for the U’s to step up and secure a vital victory in the Midlands.

There is another game at Wembley this evening involving England and the Netherlands, but all eyes will be on the super U’s at the Ricoh and three more valuable points.

It is all about belief, and keeping the faith.

Safe journey to the travelling faithful.

Up the U’s

We can do this.

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 17:59 - Mar 29 with 809 viewsLeadbelly

Chambers definitely unavailable tonight but his loan has been extended to the end of the season.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 19:16 - Mar 29 with 797 viewsFruitbat

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 17:59 - Mar 29 by Leadbelly

Chambers definitely unavailable tonight but his loan has been extended to the end of the season.

A potenrial summer signing perhaps?
Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 19:48 - Mar 29 with 791 viewsdurham_exile

Edwards instead of Brindley otherwise as suggested.

Come on the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:05 - Mar 29 with 784 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 19:48 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Edwards instead of Brindley otherwise as suggested.

Come on the U's

Get in
Up the U's
1-0
Gavin Massey
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 20:08]

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:24 - Mar 29 with 757 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:05 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Get in
Up the U's
1-0
Gavin Massey
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 20:08]

Soak up the pressure and hit them onthebreak
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:31 - Mar 29 with 755 viewsBarsidepete

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:24 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Up the U's

I predicted 2-0 for Good Luck!

It has worked well so far.

C'mon you annoying U's.

Listening on U's player stateside. Let's do a Mourinho and park the bus.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:33 - Mar 29 with 751 viewsBarsidepete

PK. Save!!! Wow.

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:33 - Mar 29 with 751 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:24 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Up the U's

Coventry have just missed a penalty

Come on theU's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:36 - Mar 29 with 747 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:33 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Come on theU's

Jacob Murphy
Doing
His old club a big favour

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:36 - Mar 29 with 747 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:33 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Come on theU's

Some save that...Mrs Gerry here in spirit only I'm afraid.
Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:42 - Mar 29 with 740 viewsBarsidepete

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:36 - Mar 29 by gerry_us

Sprit is powerful.

Up the U's.

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:44 - Mar 29 with 738 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:36 - Mar 29 by gerry_us

Gerry brilliant scoreline and great save.
We can do this
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:09 - Mar 29 with 715 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 20:44 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Gerry brilliant scoreline and great save.
We can do this
Up the U's

I'm just worried about last five minutes.
In with some Coventry mates and they are "not 'appy"
Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:18 - Mar 29 with 705 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:09 - Mar 29 by gerry_us

I'm just worried about last five minutes.
In with some Coventry mates and they are "not 'appy"

Lapslie for Lee
Don't want us to go too defensive
We can do this
Up theU's

Coventry prove the point that reputation counts for nothing

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:26 - Mar 29 with 694 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:18 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Lapslie for Lee
Don't want us to go too defensive
We can do this
Up theU's

Coventry prove the point that reputation counts for nothing

Can't watch Pete
Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:30 - Mar 29 with 689 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:26 - Mar 29 by gerry_us

Can't watch Pete

Gerry keep watching , Mrs Gerry is with you via video link willing the lads on

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:33 - Mar 29 with 686 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:30 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Gerry keep watching , Mrs Gerry is with you via video link willing the lads on

Come on we can definitely do this
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:36 - Mar 29 with 684 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:33 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Come on we can definitely do this
Up the U's

4 added mins

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:40 - Mar 29 with 667 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:36 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

4 added mins

Bring on the Lions

We are staying up

Up theU's

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:42 - Mar 29 with 655 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:40 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Bring on the Lions

We are staying up

Up theU's

Can I open my eyes yet?
Yeaaaaaaaaah, bl**dy brilliant.
Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:42 - Mar 29 with 655 viewsBarsidepete

Done the job and listen to the boos at the Ricoh.

Nice one, Onward.

Up the U's.

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:43 - Mar 29 with 653 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:40 - Mar 29 by durham_exile

Bring on the Lions

We are staying up

Up theU's

Gerry safe journey home
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:49 - Mar 29 with 633 viewsBarsidepete

I can't get Moncur to score to save my arse these days in Daniel's PL

No problem.

Will be fun to read the Gaz tomorrow.

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:52 - Mar 29 with 625 viewsgerry_us

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:49 - Mar 29 by Barsidepete

I can't get Moncur to score to save my arse these days in Daniel's PL

No problem.

Will be fun to read the Gaz tomorrow.

My mates are not happy...home quickly I think.

But a very happy 180 U's fans. Happy bus home I suspect.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 22:07]
Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 22:12 - Mar 29 with 586 viewsBarsidepete

Super U's to secure another good day at the Ricoh Office this evening on 21:52 - Mar 29 by gerry_us

My mates are not happy...home quickly I think.

But a very happy 180 U's fans. Happy bus home I suspect.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 22:07]

Argh. Gave my heart to Colchester many years ago, through thick and thin.

Wish I didn't have to diet so much.

I honesty think The U's can run the table.

Get three, or a point off Millwall.
Three or one at Blackpool.
Three at the Wessie v Posh.
Three at Crewe, or one.

That's some serious numbers.

I think it will come down to the finale, Rochdale.

KK? I'm impressed. Bring on Millwall.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024