Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cox Out 13:40 - Nov 1 with 620 viewsbwildered

Scunthorpe United have sacked boss Neil Cox with the side bottom of League Two.
The Iron, who were beaten 2-1 at Colchester on Saturday, have won just one of their past 10 league games.
Wonder how many that is, managers sacked after being defeated by the U’s ?

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Cox Out on 15:25 - Nov 1 with 590 viewsgerry_us

Wrong manager sacked unfortunately!
Cox Out on 17:03 - Nov 1 with 573 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Cox Out on 15:25 - Nov 1 by gerry_us

Wrong manager sacked unfortunately!

Do you really believe that sacking Mullins is the best course of action right now?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Cox Out on 18:39 - Nov 1 with 554 viewsgerry_us

Cox Out on 17:03 - Nov 1 by RSCOSWORTH

Do you really believe that sacking Mullins is the best course of action right now?

Cox Out on 10:35 - Nov 2 with 486 viewsdurham_exile

Cox Out on 18:39 - Nov 1 by gerry_us

I must admit that I read this originally as Cameron Coxe out.

It does seem strange that we have taken a full back on loan from a National League outfit. He should go back to his parent club at Christmas now that we have Junior Tchamadeu and Miles Welch-Hayes as right backs.

Regarding Mullins the Scunny result has papered over the cracks. The acid test is coming up with the Cup Tie the Ipswich game and then some tough League matches.

Unless we can pull away from danger by Christmas then HM must go. A lot depends on how the protests against the board proceed.

In any event Humes and De Souza must go.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Cox Out on 11:34 - Nov 2 with 477 viewsburnsieespana

Slightly at a tangent I see Challinor is in talks to move from Hartlepool to Stockport.
The amount of money in the upper part of the NL is staggering and we must at all costs ensure we don't sink into it.
Cox Out on 11:52 - Nov 2 with 475 viewsMoor_Pinot

Cox Out on 11:34 - Nov 2 by burnsieespana

Slightly at a tangent I see Challinor is in talks to move from Hartlepool to Stockport.
The amount of money in the upper part of the NL is staggering and we must at all costs ensure we don't sink into it.

You're right Burnsie. We mustn't drop again. Little chance of a return. It is a fact too, probably money related, that the quality in the NL is high. I see plenty of reruns etc and the top ten sides play good football. Sutton haven't exactly struggled, nor Harrogate and this is all evidence that should galvanise CUFC thinking and culture. I feel that by the New Year we will know what lies ahead for us.

Moor Pinot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024