Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON 14:45 - May 17 with 1094 viewsmrhappy

As the main sponsor of this event, I provide the Championship clock, The Happy Cup (mug) and the Charity Shield (sheild !) - next year as it is our 10th anniversary...will have boosted PRIZES in CASH forms.

CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER: Will Receive Championship Clock plus £100

CUP WINNER: Will Receive Mug plus £50

CHARITY SHIELD WINNER Will Receive Shield plus £30

DIV 1 CHAMP will NOW also get a prize - A MEDAL plus £20

THE EURO COMP is out of my domain, so Ill leave them to decide if a SPECIAL cash bonus will be included in that !

THATS a £200 POT. I will take care of it....entry is FREE as per normal. (prize money is a special one-off for the 10th season).

So its well worth entering for our TESTIMONIAL YEAR.

This is as a thank you for ALL loyal participants over the years, but new commers welcome of course, and i do believe we will have a record NUMBER for this !

All extra players will into DIV 1 as per normal. Even those in DIV 1 can scoop £100 if they win 3 comps, and of course whatever the EURO throws up.

Shalom !

PS: I will be running the HAPPY cup as per normal, but will again duck out of the main event(s), due to being moved "upstairs" in my Trevor Brooking role, (which includes overseas travel and promotion) Barside Pete who has done a superb job will clarify this, with Wessex (great job also) and the Net (sub admin)

THE HAPPY/LEAGUE has fought to be a brand name, and now Well established, so much so, and I'm not joking, i have been tapped up (in the internet shop) by a bloke wanting to BUY the rights !!!!

"Not for a million quid" I said !

Murdock and his Sky boys (gutter press) were dismissed several months back, due to the fact my phone HAD NOT BEEN TAPPED UP ! serves them right !
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 16:15 - May 17 with 1074 viewsthrillseeker

Wow - what a very generous offer.

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 16:54 - May 17 with 1065 viewsBarsidepete

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 16:15 - May 17 by thrillseeker

Wow - what a very generous offer.

It is a little crazy, innit

I think it's a terrific scheme that will undoubtedly attract even more regulars to this, the original Colchester United site, and I'm happy (no pun intended) to foot half the tab for that

All newbies will have to start in Division One but in that case, if there are another let's-say 3-4 PLers to the 12 (expected) already in D1, I suspect we'll make it 3 automatic promotions (like League 2) instead of just 2, as it has stood.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 19:25 - May 17 with 1048 viewsmrhappy

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 16:54 - May 17 by Barsidepete

It is a little crazy, innit

I think it's a terrific scheme that will undoubtedly attract even more regulars to this, the original Colchester United site, and I'm happy (no pun intended) to foot half the tab for that

All newbies will have to start in Division One but in that case, if there are another let's-say 3-4 PLers to the 12 (expected) already in D1, I suspect we'll make it 3 automatic promotions (like League 2) instead of just 2, as it has stood.

YUP.

your definitely get 3 or 4 new ones at least, so a PREM of 12 the following year will be ideal, that will be season 11.

I have two players who want to join already.

nice one

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 21:53 - May 17 with 1036 viewsDaniel

Wow, very generous guys.
HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 00:40 - May 18 with 1030 viewsmrhappy

Obviously, me and Barside will be aiming to win the lot, so as not to pay ANYONE out !

Thats the sneaky plan ! (apart from the Div 1 title - a tenner each)

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 12:03 - May 19 with 1003 viewsmrhappy

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 00:40 - May 18 by mrhappy

Obviously, me and Barside will be aiming to win the lot, so as not to pay ANYONE out !

Thats the sneaky plan ! (apart from the Div 1 title - a tenner each)

and also I have the chance to win some "cash" as he's footing half the bill - hope he ain't upset with me, nah, he's a generous man !

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 19:57 - May 19 with 992 viewsTheNet

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 12:03 - May 19 by mrhappy

and also I have the chance to win some "cash" as he's footing half the bill - hope he ain't upset with me, nah, he's a generous man !

Nice one!
HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 21:31 - Aug 1 with 932 viewsmrhappy

A few weeks away to the greatest season ever !!

Login to get fewer ads

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 01:22 - Aug 11 with 914 viewsmrhappy

A reminder.... x

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 13:37 - Jan 17 with 630 viewsmrhappy

Further reminder..x

HAPPY/GRUMPY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SPECIAL 10TH SEASON on 22:17 - Jan 17 with 618 viewspancab77

Must try to complete a season.

eyeing a league and cup double

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024