Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KIt peek 17:11 - Jun 11 with 884 viewsbwildered

Notice on the OWS, the latest picture of the new U's shirt suggests a yellow and blue kit.
Heavens forbid, know that Cardiff change from blue to red, but for us to change to a top close to PIkey on sea design would a dash of colour too far .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

KIt peek on 17:52 - Jun 11 with 880 viewsFruitbat

On the plus side, from earlier pictures it looks like the hideous gold thing on the shoulder has gone. Hopefully the back isn't solid blue again. I really didn't like last seasons kit!
KIt peek on 18:39 - Jun 11 with 875 viewsBarsidepete

Bwildered?

Your freakin T4 avatar is yellow and blue so get over it!

and yes, I do owe you a night of pints now. Feeling feisty, lol
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

KIt peek on 07:41 - Jun 13 with 826 viewsnoah4x4

Why is it that so many footie fans simply have to have the latest strip and are annually prepared to splash out loads of dosh to get it? Is it "fashion"?

Given the £40 voucher for early bird season ticket renewal, I may get a new shirt for 2013-14. But it has never been my past inclination to automatically get a new shirt (unless my old was becoming threadbare).

Shall we do a poll amongst boarders;

a) I get a new U's shirt every year.
b) I get a new U's shirt when my old shirt gets threadbare.
c) I get a new U's shirt when my waistline demands it.
d) I get a new shirt when the new design is really appealing.
e) I get a new shirt when my wife remembers my birthday.
f) Best other reason....?

KIt peek on 09:26 - Jun 13 with 821 viewsLeadbelly

KIt peek on 07:41 - Jun 13 by noah4x4

Why is it that so many footie fans simply have to have the latest strip and are annually prepared to splash out loads of dosh to get it? Is it "fashion"?

Given the £40 voucher for early bird season ticket renewal, I may get a new shirt for 2013-14. But it has never been my past inclination to automatically get a new shirt (unless my old was becoming threadbare).

or
g) I don't get a U's shirt

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

KIt peek on 12:32 - Jun 14 with 782 viewsRSCOSWORTH

KIt peek on 07:41 - Jun 13 by noah4x4

I normally get a new home shirt whenever it changes. Little annoyed they've brought a new one out already though. Didn't we have a new home kit last season?

I've also got Sammy Stockley's shirt, the red one, from the 2005-06 season.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

KIt peek on 15:28 - Jun 14 with 776 viewscarruthers

I got one of my grandsons a signed U's shirt two years ago, I thought it most uninspiring, a sort of watered down blue colour, and I don't like the modern trend of a plain back to a shirt. Presumably done so tv can pick out the number/name. as the U's are seemingly ignored by the media why bother.
I bought a second hand shirt from the club shop some years ago as worn by Tony Adcock and it is considered to be the mutts nuts, and it has a number 10 on the back. [cutting edge old carruthers]
KIt peek on 15:54 - Jun 14 with 771 viewsLeadbelly

KIt peek on 15:28 - Jun 14 by carruthers

I got one of my grandsons a signed U's shirt two years ago, I thought it most uninspiring, a sort of watered down blue colour, and I don't like the modern trend of a plain back to a shirt. Presumably done so tv can pick out the number/name. as the U's are seemingly ignored by the media why bother.
I bought a second hand shirt from the club shop some years ago as worn by Tony Adcock and it is considered to be the mutts nuts, and it has a number 10 on the back. [cutting edge old carruthers]

I haven't bought a U's (or Leeds) shirt for several years. I have, however, recently invested in a Dukla Prague away kit. Some of you will know why I'm sure!

KIt peek on 17:22 - Jun 14 with 764 viewsBarsidepete

KIt peek on 15:54 - Jun 14 by Leadbelly

I haven't bought a U's (or Leeds) shirt for several years. I have, however, recently invested in a Dukla Prague away kit. Some of you will know why I'm sure!

Not sure. The song?

Nice odd kind of retro shirt if we're on the same page.

Although having been born near Ostrava, .. FC Baník Ostrava, so Sparta Praha is all that matters, really.

Login to get fewer ads

KIt peek on 17:31 - Jun 14 with 758 viewsLeadbelly

KIt peek on 17:22 - Jun 14 by Barsidepete

Not sure. The song?

Nice odd kind of retro shirt if we're on the same page.

Although having been born near Ostrava, .. FC Baník Ostrava, so Sparta Praha is all that matters, really.

Correct. The DP away kit is often seen at Half Man Half Biscuit gigs and as I'm going to see them again soon I thought I'd buy one.

It's actually a very well made, quality item.

KIt peek on 18:40 - Jun 14 with 753 viewsBarsidepete

KIt peek on 17:31 - Jun 14 by Leadbelly

Correct. The DP away kit is often seen at Half Man Half Biscuit gigs and as I'm going to see them again soon I thought I'd buy one.

It's actually a very well made, quality item.

Well there you are then. I had an inkling,.. All I want for Christmas ..

KIt peek on 18:57 - Jun 14 with 747 viewsBarsidepete

KIt peek on 15:28 - Jun 14 by carruthers

Mutts Nuts, Dog's Box:D

I have never actually purchased my own 'new' ColU shirt. Although I have a few precious ones that have been gifted to me, including a Yeates and a (black shirt) Lisbie ..

I bid on and won a ColU Ladies (Strike Force) shirt, for a good cause:) signed by JoJo and Sparky with silver ink on front:):) ..

Now come to think of it, I've also acquired a zip-up retro jacket that in no way flatters my body type anymore, haha..

And that infamous hoody sweatshirt that disappeared at Brickies on a night worth every lost thread as a result

KIt peek on 14:04 - Jun 15 with 725 viewscarruthers

Dukla Prague, a must have cult shirt from the 80s, would have loved one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024