Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The taming of the Shrew............up the U's 22:43 - Oct 21 with 777 viewsdurham_exile

Another important match against a team with an almost identical league record and an almost identical ground on Tuesday evening.

JD takes his depleted charges to the New Meadow to see if we can register that elusive third league win of the season.

With Taylor returning to the Bantams after a loan spell, the defence will once again need some adjustment. I would imagine that Daniel Pappoe will join Magnus at the heart of the defence. Two giants amongst men.

Elliot Lee (son of Robert) has joined from West Ham on loan and I would imagine the young striker would go straight into the team.

It is time for some rolling up of the sleeves and showing determination and an ability to score more than one goal in a game. No pressure then.

Likely team:

Walker

Wilson Magnus Pappoe Garbutt

Eastmond Bean

Lee Gilbey Sears

Ibehre

Subs:

Phillips, Sendles- White, Szmodics, Monakana, Wright, Ladapo, Massey
Enough is enough; U’s to turn things around with a confident display.

Safe journey to the travelling U’s supporters

Enjoy the game.

Up the U’s

[Post edited 22 Oct 2013 11:05]

Durham_exile

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 16:04 - Oct 22 with 733 viewsnoah4x4

Bummer!

I wish I had gone now we have signed a striker.

Elliot Lee is a class act!

I withdraw my prediction of no win before 30th November. I think we can now take seven points from the next four games!
The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 19:19 - Oct 22 with 713 viewsFruitbat

Walker

Wilson wright magnus garbutt

Bean gilby

Sears morrison lee massey

4 2 4 with only one centre half. We're either going to tear them to shreds or get hammered!
The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 00:16 - Oct 23 with 696 viewsdurham_exile

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 19:19 - Oct 22 by Fruitbat

Walker

Wilson wright magnus garbutt

Bean gilby

Sears morrison lee massey

4 2 4 with only one centre half. We're either going to tear them to shreds or get hammered!

Two more injuries sustained this evening - Sears (again) and David Wright but can anybody explain to me how Daniel Pappoe is injured!!!!

I saw him play about 6 minutes at Bradford, foul Mark Yeates, receive a straight red card and he hasn't played since. Now he's allegedly injured!

Just what is going on. Have all our players walked underneath ladders, run over black cats or suddenly become so unfit.

I have never known such a wretched run of injuries in 41 years of supporting the U's.

With Peterbore in town on Saturday we need another Centre Half and quick. Is john Terry fit?

Still at least another point and Marcus Bean has score his first goal for the U's.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 06:58 - Oct 23 with 679 viewsFruitbat

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 00:16 - Oct 23 by durham_exile

Two more injuries sustained this evening - Sears (again) and David Wright but can anybody explain to me how Daniel Pappoe is injured!!!!

I saw him play about 6 minutes at Bradford, foul Mark Yeates, receive a straight red card and he hasn't played since. Now he's allegedly injured!

Just what is going on. Have all our players walked underneath ladders, run over black cats or suddenly become so unfit.

I have never known such a wretched run of injuries in 41 years of supporting the U's.

With Peterbore in town on Saturday we need another Centre Half and quick. Is john Terry fit?

Still at least another point and Marcus Bean has score his first goal for the U's.

Up the U's

The number and nature of the injuries we're getting this season has now gone beyond mere coincidence or bad luck. Must be something wrong in the training, warm up, warm down or some other routine which needs to be isolated.
The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 09:37 - Oct 23 with 657 viewsgerry_us

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 06:58 - Oct 23 by Fruitbat

The number and nature of the injuries we're getting this season has now gone beyond mere coincidence or bad luck. Must be something wrong in the training, warm up, warm down or some other routine which needs to be isolated.

Perhaps "actually playing" is causing the injuries.
Get yer boots Durham. We are in the team for Satdy.
The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 13:02 - Oct 23 with 645 viewsLeadbelly

Pappoe did appear as a sub in the last home game(I think)

The injury situation is ridiculous. Perhaps a close look at the entire training regime is required.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 14:27 - Oct 23 with 635 viewsRSCOSWORTH

I believe Pappoe came on against Walsall and gave away the free kick from which they scored their equaliser.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 00:32 - Oct 24 with 600 viewsdurham_exile

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 14:27 - Oct 23 by RSCOSWORTH

I believe Pappoe came on against Walsall and gave away the free kick from which they scored their equaliser.

I see that JD is lining up a Championship Club Centre back in time for Saturday.

Seems we should ship Daniel Pappoe back to Chelsea if he is both unfit and constantly giving away free kicks that lead to goals against the U's. What next an own goal!!!

Perhaps an appeal will go out Gerry for you to bring your boots to the next game!

Up the reduced U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:08 - Oct 24 with 583 viewsRSCOSWORTH

The taming of the Shrew............up the U's on 00:32 - Oct 24 by durham_exile

I see that JD is lining up a Championship Club Centre back in time for Saturday.

Seems we should ship Daniel Pappoe back to Chelsea if he is both unfit and constantly giving away free kicks that lead to goals against the U's. What next an own goal!!!

Perhaps an appeal will go out Gerry for you to bring your boots to the next game!

Up the reduced U's

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024