Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd 14:10 - Oct 27 with 585 viewsBarsidepete

Colchester v Sheffield United

Braintree Town v Newport County

Grimsby v Scunthorpe:D .. Gerry! Yo!

[Post edited 27 Oct 2013 14:16]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 17:00 - Oct 27 with 558 viewsdurham_exile

Certainly winnable against the Blades.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 549 viewsgerry_us

Might just find my way to Grimsby v Scunny Pete. Certainly the atmosphere will be hot; not sure about the quality of the footy though.
First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 10:49 - Oct 31 with 480 viewsLeadbelly

Just bought my ticket but, with the East Stand closed for this game, the club can't be expecting many others to bother.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 11:06 - Oct 31 with 479 viewswessex_exile

First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 10:49 - Oct 31 by Leadbelly

Just bought my ticket but, with the East Stand closed for this game, the club can't be expecting many others to bother.

3-4k tops I reckon? Sheff Utd won't bring that many for this one I suspect.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 12:55 - Oct 31 with 468 viewsnoah4x4

Might the East stand be allocated to Away Fans?

Not heard reason for closure, but if its simply empty will be a terrible sight on TV. Surely one would expect the Blades to bring a fair few. They used to boast five figure season ticket holders
First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 13:00 - Oct 31 with 466 viewsnoah4x4

Blades website says they have only been allocated 600 tickets

How odd as that is less than north stand
First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 14:20 - Oct 31 with 460 viewsBarsidepete

First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 13:00 - Oct 31 by noah4x4

Blades website says they have only been allocated 600 tickets

How odd as that is less than north stand

Not sure the rationale either, although... I expect a total attendance of around 3750. so perhaps to limit the visitor's advantage, if there was some smoke and mirrors justification for that.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

First round proper draw, The U's v Sheff Utd on 15:40 - Oct 31 with 455 viewsFruitbat

Just been up there to get mine and there were several blokes working on the roof of the east stand. Storm damage?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024