Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League 2 PFA Team of the Year 14:18 - Apr 28 with 396 viewsDaniel

Three ex-U's players have been named in the League 2 PFA Team of the Year:

Michael Rose
John-Joe O'Toole
Ian Henderson

Did Joe make a mistake in letting them go?
League 2 PFA Team of the Year on 15:32 - Apr 28 with 387 viewsLeadbelly

Not in my opinion. Disappointing though this season has been I don't think any one of those three players would have improved our current squad.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

League 2 PFA Team of the Year on 17:17 - Apr 28 with 381 viewsFruitbat

Not Rose or O'Toole but I think Hendo would have done us a job and probably chipped in with some goals.
League 2 PFA Team of the Year on 19:48 - Apr 28 with 367 viewsnoah4x4

No. Joe did the right thing.

I reckon Rose and Hendo will be found out (again) once back in Division One while clogger O'Toole will keep on clogging at Bristol Rovers. But unlike Rotherham, I reckon Rochdale won't have the squad/gates/cash to replace them.

I mention the Millers; as Kayode Odejayi soon became a favourite at Rotherham when they were in Division Two, playing 42 games in their promotion season; but Kayo was soon discarded once the Millers rose to Division One and was sent on (ultimately) a season's loan to Accrington Stanley (7 goals in 31 appearances). Manager's are usually right when they release players, the exceptions being the release of Johnny Jackson; although David Mooney has proved a few points.
League 2 PFA Team of the Year on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 366 viewsRSCOSWORTH

No, especially not if their rumoured destructive influence was true.

All three can do a job at League One level but I don't think they're better than any of our current squad.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024