Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duguid to figure next week? 21:05 - Apr 27 with 668 viewsRSCOSWORTH

What are everyone's thoughts? Shame he couldn't have snuck on for the last five minutes yesterday.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Duguid to figure next week? on 21:33 - Apr 27 with 660 viewsGate16

I think it would be great if he comes on for last ten minutes or something so that he is on the pitch to accept the applause from the faithful up in Walsall now that safety has been achieved (barring a gigantic turnroad in goal difference)
Duguid to figure next week? on 08:16 - Apr 28 with 643 viewsDaniel

It would be fitting if Doogie were to get some minutes on the pitch against Walsall, but I suspect that Dunne will choose giving young blood a run out instead.
Duguid to figure next week? on 19:29 - Apr 28 with 609 viewsnoah4x4

I say No to Doogie making an appearance given that fans will have paid big bucks to travel and for tickets to see the First XI. On Saturday we ended with ten men due to having no subs left (when Jabo limped off). We shouldn't waste a sub slot. This is a Division One game and we want to end on a positive note. We could potentially end up 16th if we win!

I do note though that Kevin Phillips is also to retire; and the Foxes will probably give him a kick. But unlike Doogie, Phillips has actively been a member of the squad and was awesome on his last visit to WHCS (with Crystal Palace under 21's).

Doogie should have quit after his last appearance during 2012-13 season (5 appearances). I can't recall which game was his last, but my recollection was that he was an embarrassing shadow of his former self. It defies belief that he even remained in the playing squad for 2013-14 given the FFP budget issues. Time to move on.
Duguid to figure next week? on 21:40 - Apr 28 with 594 viewswessex_exile

Duguid to figure next week? on 19:29 - Apr 28 by noah4x4

I say No to Doogie making an appearance given that fans will have paid big bucks to travel and for tickets to see the First XI. On Saturday we ended with ten men due to having no subs left (when Jabo limped off). We shouldn't waste a sub slot. This is a Division One game and we want to end on a positive note. We could potentially end up 16th if we win!

I do note though that Kevin Phillips is also to retire; and the Foxes will probably give him a kick. But unlike Doogie, Phillips has actively been a member of the squad and was awesome on his last visit to WHCS (with Crystal Palace under 21's).

Doogie should have quit after his last appearance during 2012-13 season (5 appearances). I can't recall which game was his last, but my recollection was that he was an embarrassing shadow of his former self. It defies belief that he even remained in the playing squad for 2013-14 given the FFP budget issues. Time to move on.

Bah humbug Noah - I'm going, and I genuinely hope Doogie gets a late cameo appearance on the pitch for the faithful to applaud him. Similarly (if the twitter feeds are to be believed) I honestly hope Clinton also gets a run out too - nowhere near the pedigree of Doogie where the U's are concerned, but in his time a very talented professional footballer (who never gave anything but 100% in his time with the U's), and worthy of general football supporters accolades anywhere for his career.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Duguid to figure next week? on 08:34 - Apr 29 with 579 viewsnoah4x4

Given our injuries, you and I might be making an apperance Wessex.
No Jabo or Bonne (hence Clinton must play);
No Magnus
No Wilson (Dickson; Eastman; Wynter; Olefumi?)
No Watt (Vose?)
No Sears (Szmodics?).

Given that our silky skills have long deserted us........go on then; let's give Doogie a kick from the bench. Maybe I was being a bit bah humbug.
Duguid to figure next week? on 11:20 - Apr 29 with 570 viewsdurham_exile

Duguid to figure next week? on 08:34 - Apr 29 by noah4x4

Given our injuries, you and I might be making an apperance Wessex.
No Jabo or Bonne (hence Clinton must play);
No Magnus
No Wilson (Dickson; Eastman; Wynter; Olefumi?)
No Watt (Vose?)
No Sears (Szmodics?).

Given that our silky skills have long deserted us........go on then; let's give Doogie a kick from the bench. Maybe I was being a bit bah humbug.

I hope that both Doogie and Clinton play on saturday;

This of course is depenedent on whether we are 17 NIL down at the time!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Duguid to figure next week? on 12:00 - Apr 29 with 568 viewsgerry_us

Duguid to figure next week? on 11:20 - Apr 29 by durham_exile

I hope that both Doogie and Clinton play on saturday;

This of course is depenedent on whether we are 17 NIL down at the time!

Up the U's

Ever the optimist Pete
Duguid to figure next week? on 15:48 - Apr 30 with 541 viewsBarsidepete

Duguid to figure next week? on 12:00 - Apr 29 by gerry_us

Ever the optimist Pete

Eagle had the U's on a 17-0 this past weekend. Which I believe is 4-0 from the currency exchange. So 4-1 was close

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Login to get fewer ads

Duguid to figure next week? on 18:39 - May 1 with 509 viewsBarsidepete

Calls it a fairy tale end in the Gaz if he gets to wear the shirt at Walsall. Must happen.

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/11186429.Duguid_set_for__fairytale__U_s_fare

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Duguid to figure next week? on 13:05 - May 2 with 477 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Duguid to figure next week? on 18:39 - May 1 by Barsidepete

Calls it a fairy tale end in the Gaz if he gets to wear the shirt at Walsall. Must happen.

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/11186429.Duguid_set_for__fairytale__U_s_fare

I think it would be a fitting end to his playing career if he was on the pitch at the end of the match wearing the blue and white stripes of Col U (if in fact we'll be playing in blue and white).

Come on Joe! Make it happen! Even if it's just ten minutes I think Duguid's earned that and it seems the majority of the fans want it to happen.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Duguid to figure next week? on 14:35 - May 3 with 432 viewsDaniel

Doogie's on the bench.
Duguid to figure next week? on 16:34 - May 3 with 424 viewsgerry_us

Duguid to figure next week? on 14:35 - May 3 by Daniel

Doogie's on the bench.

Brilliant, now on, and as skipper for the last 20 minutes.
Just need to finish with a win ..... and maybe even a Duguid goal?
Duguid to figure next week? on 17:42 - May 3 with 413 viewsgerry_us

We finished 16th, almost halfway up the league. Close to Durham's prediction of a play off place even
Looking forward to next season already for the promotion push. How's that for optimism Durham?
Duguid to figure next week? on 07:28 - May 7 with 351 viewsBFG

Was he the last of our players who also played at Layer Rd? Maybe Jabo and perhaps Bean played there for other clubs ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024