Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How About ? 19:18 - May 9 with 1185 viewsbwildered

Fagan - released - Gillingham
Morgan - released - Wycombe
Vernon - Free Agent - Aberdeen

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

How About ? on 23:30 - May 9 with 1162 viewswessex_exile

Nope x3, but Morgan released? On parole presumably?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

How About ? on 13:53 - May 10 with 1145 viewsbwildered

Gillespie - released - Bristol Rovers

How About ? on 15:37 - May 10 with 1135 viewsburnsieespana

Only one I would be interested in is Vernon. Felt he was badly treated by us, always remains fit and has scored a good few goals in Scotland. Think he wants to get a bit further south.
How About ? on 17:27 - May 22 with 1056 viewsbwildered

Big George Elokobi released by Wolves , U's intrested has Dickson has at present not agreed terms.

How About ? on 17:29 - May 22 with 1055 viewsLeadbelly

George would be a fine signing but I really can't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong though.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

How About ? on 18:38 - May 22 with 1049 viewsdavey_ravey_snr

Elokobi has to be one of the worst players I've ever seen wear a col utd shirt, heaven knows how he managed to play at a higher level.

I'm not sure we'll have the budget to bring in any one new. We need a front man but then again so does every club, the chances are they have a bigger budget than us!
How About ? on 21:45 - May 22 with 1026 viewswessex_exile

How About ? on 18:38 - May 22 by davey_ravey_snr

Elokobi has to be one of the worst players I've ever seen wear a col utd shirt, heaven knows how he managed to play at a higher level.

I'm not sure we'll have the budget to bring in any one new. We need a front man but then again so does every club, the chances are they have a bigger budget than us!

Trust me, I'm not disagreeing with you for the sake of it, but Elokobi as one of the worst players you've seen at Col U - seriously? I grant you he is a bit marmite for the U's faithful, and I'd be the first to admit that even on form he always seemed to have at least one f'ck-up in him per game (often costing us too), but I would love to see him back at the U's.

Others are right though, there's no way we could cover the wages he's probably expecting, and I suspect you're right also that we haven't got the budget for any significant signings this close-season, though Vose on a 2-year deal is very welcome news. As for front man, if he can stay fit, we have our 20-goal striker in Sears I reckon.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

How About ? on 11:06 - May 23 with 1004 viewsburnsieespana

How About ? on 18:38 - May 22 by davey_ravey_snr

Have to say I agree and was staggered when Wolves paid a lot of money for him!
Login to get fewer ads

How About ? on 16:36 - May 23 with 986 viewsdavey_ravey_snr

How About ? on 21:45 - May 22 by wessex_exile

Trust me, I'm not disagreeing with you for the sake of it, but Elokobi as one of the worst players you've seen at Col U - seriously? I grant you he is a bit marmite for the U's faithful, and I'd be the first to admit that even on form he always seemed to have at least one f'ck-up in him per game (often costing us too), but I would love to see him back at the U's.

Others are right though, there's no way we could cover the wages he's probably expecting, and I suspect you're right also that we haven't got the budget for any significant signings this close-season, though Vose on a 2-year deal is very welcome news. As for front man, if he can stay fit, we have our 20-goal striker in Sears I reckon.

It's funny how we all see a different game. I thought he was always caught out of position, had no first touch, no final ball, couldn't really tackle and there was always a mistake in him and some games where he looked positively non-league! I'm thinking of Southend away one year in particular...

He was a cult hero as he was an absolute beast and had the strength of an ox, but honestly I couldn't believe our luck when some PAID MONEY for him!

In Sears we have a 20 goal a season man, but only if he is given the chance to play upfront alongside Jabo. Unfortunately I'm not sure this will be the case. Oh to play 4-4-2!
How About ? on 20:58 - May 26 with 939 viewsbwildered

Freddy on a free, but comes with caravan .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024