Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry roll call 23:47 - Apr 8 with 922 viewswessex_exile

Who's in? Won't be a decider for sure, but it certainly could be pivotal in our fortunes this season. OMB are already predicting a big show from the faithful, and I'm there - anyone else? (Noah excepted, excused due to international duties)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Coventry roll call on 01:02 - Apr 9 with 911 viewsBarsidepete

Will be there in spirit. Shy Blues fans, they don't show anymore. Pitiful for a club like that to no longer have home supporters. Reckon the songs from the away faithful will drown out the climbers. That's not a home ground for them. It's a graveyard. Almost a neutral site. Cov fans should be embarrassed.

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Coventry roll call on 01:43 - Apr 9 with 904 viewswessex_exile

Coventry roll call on 01:02 - Apr 9 by Barsidepete

Will be there in spirit. Shy Blues fans, they don't show anymore. Pitiful for a club like that to no longer have home supporters. Reckon the songs from the away faithful will drown out the climbers. That's not a home ground for them. It's a graveyard. Almost a neutral site. Cov fans should be embarrassed.

Considering what they've been through just to get back to a stadium in Coventry, think those are pretty insensitive and poorly considered comments to be honest Pete.

Up the U's

Coventry roll call on 02:07 - Apr 9 with 899 viewsBarsidepete

Coventry roll call on 01:43 - Apr 9 by wessex_exile

Considering what they've been through just to get back to a stadium in Coventry, think those are pretty insensitive and poorly considered comments to be honest Pete.

Look, it was an ironic comment. Ya got to read between the lines. What the chairman and such did with their fans. Take my comment in perspective. Would never have wished the bulls*t they had to deal with on anyone.

A proud club with knobs who took em miles from their home ground. Their situation became ridiculous. Almost sunk em. I hope we win this week but I also hope Cov stay up. Perhaps a compromise

Merely context. They used to get more away fans at an away ground than even at their so-called temporary home. I know of what I speak. Not that stupid .. Dons, I believe 5000 traveled last season. That's to freakin' Dons.

Sorry if it wasn't stated well, Wessex.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2015 2:17]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

Coventry roll call on 07:49 - Apr 9 with 861 viewsmrhappy

Colchester will win

My weekend banker at a good price

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Coventry roll call on 10:08 - Apr 9 with 848 viewsdurham_exile

Wessex I wouldn't miss the game for the world.
Will be there with hopefully 600 of the faithful. This is a huge game. Could be 10,000 in the stadium.
Up the U's

Durham_exile

Coventry roll call on 13:55 - Apr 10 with 764 viewsgerry_us

Coventry roll call on 10:08 - Apr 9 by durham_exile

Wessex I wouldn't miss the game for the world.
Will be there with hopefully 600 of the faithful. This is a huge game. Could be 10,000 in the stadium.
Up the U's

Sorry cant make Coventry but will deffo be at Chesterfield for another three points.
Enjoy Saturday everyone, I will be keeping in touch hopefully.
Coventry roll call on 14:03 - Apr 10 with 761 viewswessex_exile

Coventry roll call on 13:55 - Apr 10 by gerry_us

Sorry cant make Coventry but will deffo be at Chesterfield for another three points.
Enjoy Saturday everyone, I will be keeping in touch hopefully.

Sorry you can't make it Gerry, but I'll look for you in the concourse Durham. Last I saw on the OMB we'd sold in advance 320 tickets so far, and given there's no problem with pay on the day, and indeed at exactly the same price, I reckon it should be easily 600 there, and possibly quite a few more than that.

Up the U's

Coventry roll call on 17:53 - Apr 10 with 730 viewsdurham_exile

Coventry roll call on 14:03 - Apr 10 by wessex_exile

Sorry you can't make it Gerry, but I'll look for you in the concourse Durham. Last I saw on the OMB we'd sold in advance 320 tickets so far, and given there's no problem with pay on the day, and indeed at exactly the same price, I reckon it should be easily 600 there, and possibly quite a few more than that.

Wessex safe journey see you at the Ricoh.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Coventry roll call on 21:54 - Apr 10 with 709 viewsDaniel

Would have like to have gone, but I'm out of the country. I'm planning a visit to Fleetwood though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024