Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science 14:26 - May 16 with 942 viewsdurham_exile

After 7 years - sorry to see him go has been a stalwart at Col U.

Good luck.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 17:33 - May 16 with 929 viewswessex_exile

Indeed, and related to this subject, I was surprised to discover on the OMB that Stuart Ayles was still with Col U - forgotten all about him.

David Carolan has served the U's well, and I'm glad he's earned a big step up to Birmingham City.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 20:25 - May 16 with 912 viewsLeadbelly

Embarrassed to admit that this thread is the first time I've heard of Dave Carolan. What does head of sports science do?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 21:57 - May 16 with 905 viewswessex_exile

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 20:25 - May 16 by Leadbelly

Embarrassed to admit that this thread is the first time I've heard of Dave Carolan. What does head of sports science do?

He's the short-arsed chap with an iPad who leads the team on their pre-kick-off warm up, and usually brings out the bottles of water that Walker has inexplicably forgotten every match...

...but aside of that I understand (very loosely mind) that he's not only developed some sort of fitness programme, but it's been developed into an app that is (eventually) getting very positive feedback these days (hence the iPad). Perry Groves didn't rate it though, but he's from a bygone era so no real surprise there I suppose?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 23:40 - May 16 with 882 viewsdurham_exile

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 21:57 - May 16 by wessex_exile

He's the short-arsed chap with an iPad who leads the team on their pre-kick-off warm up, and usually brings out the bottles of water that Walker has inexplicably forgotten every match...

...but aside of that I understand (very loosely mind) that he's not only developed some sort of fitness programme, but it's been developed into an app that is (eventually) getting very positive feedback these days (hence the iPad). Perry Groves didn't rate it though, but he's from a bygone era so no real surprise there I suppose?

Wessex the bottle of hi energy glucose drink now appears to be part of the match day ritual I hope that our new sports science guy or gal continues with that activity.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 05:23 - May 17 with 873 viewsLeadbelly

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 21:57 - May 16 by wessex_exile

My preference for the Bricklayers over pre-match warm up explains my ignorance...and Perry's antipathy perhaps?

No doubt Walker forgets his bottle of water because he is in "the zone".

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Dave Carolan moves to Birmingham as Head of Sports Science on 08:48 - May 17 with 863 viewsbwildered

Must have been working in the vaults of the West stand trying to develop the complete CUFC footballer, and run out of bods for frying tonight .

Thought Stuart Ayles left the club briefly several years ago Weesex .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024