Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back to the bad olde days 12:37 - Mar 18 with 595 viewsbwildered

Crowd disturbances in recent matches ( not WHCS ),does this mean a return to the bad olde days ?
Fining clubs would have no effect due to the monies they receive, banning them from competitions would result in lucrative games elsewhere in the world . So what is the answer ,

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Back to the bad olde days on 13:04 - Mar 18 with 584 viewsLeadbelly

I doubt we would arrange many lucrative foreign trips should we be banned.

The solution is quite simple. If fans misbehave, home or away, the club should be made to play a home game behind closed doors. Do it again and it will be five home games. Offend for a third time and it becomes a whole season, no tickets for away games and automatic relegation.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Back to the bad olde days (n/t) on 12:35 - Mar 19 with 532 viewsTheOldOakTree

Back to the bad olde days on 13:04 - Mar 18 by Leadbelly

I doubt we would arrange many lucrative foreign trips should we be banned.

The solution is quite simple. If fans misbehave, home or away, the club should be made to play a home game behind closed doors. Do it again and it will be five home games. Offend for a third time and it becomes a whole season, no tickets for away games and automatic relegation.

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:16]
Back to the bad olde days on 13:39 - Mar 19 with 506 viewsLeadbelly

Real or fake, I guarantee there are loads of fans who know the identity of trouble makers but do or say nothing when trouble occurs. If sanctions were to affect them I believe many would come forward because it would be in their power to prevent sanctions that would affect them most as well as their beloved club.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024