Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Two Play Offs 20:21 - May 7 with 391 viewsdurham_exile

Last night I watched Donny Rovers cane Crewe 2-0.

Tonight after the pitch was passed fit to play Crawley are absolutely caning the Franchise 2-0 at HT.

An upset on the cards perhaps.

Durham_exile

League Two Play Offs on 20:53 - May 7 with 365 viewsdurham_exile

Now 3-0

Dons look ragged and in truth have not been in this game.

Durham_exile

League Two Play Offs on 22:29 - May 7 with 324 viewsmfb_cufc

League Two Play Offs on 20:53 - May 7 by durham_exile

Now 3-0

Dons have lost all five play-off games in the past. Looks like making it six out of six.

Like everyone else I can't stand the franchise, but life would be easier for us next season if they were in League 1.

mfb

League Two Play Offs on 23:39 - May 7 with 306 viewswessex_exile

League Two Play Offs on 22:29 - May 7 by mfb_cufc

Dons have lost all five play-off games in the past. Looks like making it six out of six.

Like everyone else I can't stand the franchise, but life would be easier for us next season if they were in League 1.

Much as that may be true for League 2 next season, the franchise deserve nothing but abject failure and the sooner they cease to exist the better. We don't even have to weep for the loss of the league side, because they're not a league side - they're an abomination who stole a league place purely for commercial gain and destroyed a proper football league club in the process.

I don't wish this, but Pete Winkleman will eventually die, we all do. I just hope MK Frankenstein dies with him.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

League Two Play Offs on 08:33 - May 8 with 280 viewsTheOldOakTree

League Two Play Offs on 23:39 - May 7 by wessex_exile

Much as that may be true for League 2 next season, the franchise deserve nothing but abject failure and the sooner they cease to exist the better. We don't even have to weep for the loss of the league side, because they're not a league side - they're an abomination who stole a league place purely for commercial gain and destroyed a proper football league club in the process.

I don't wish this, but Pete Winkleman will eventually die, we all do. I just hope MK Frankenstein dies with him.

So, have your opinions always been neutral on the subject?

Whilst I agree 110%, in fairness to W@nkleman, he was only guilty of asking the question (and he has surely been punished enough, by being gifted a face like a bucket of smashed crabs).

It’s the EFL that should be on their way to hell for allowing it to happen.
[Post edited 8 May 8:34]
League Two Play Offs on 08:35 - May 8 with 273 viewsburnsieespana

League Two Play Offs on 23:39 - May 7 by wessex_exile

WOW.
I certainly don't feel like that about them but accept I am in the minority.
Personally feel franchisees are only what most Premiership clubs are these days anyway.
Wimbledon were a busted flush when PW got involved.and nobody can deny he hasn't
[Post edited 8 May 10:43]
League Two Play Offs on 08:48 - May 8 with 253 viewsTheOldOakTree

League Two Play Offs on 08:35 - May 8 by burnsieespana

WOW.
I certainly don't feel like that about them but accept I am in the minority.
Personally feel franchisees are only what most Premiership clubs are these days anyway.
Wimbledon were a busted flush when PW got involved.and nobody can deny he hasn't
[Post edited 8 May 10:43]

I think popular thinking goes something along the lines of….

Wimbledon had certainly hit the buffers, but if football wasn’t sustainable in SW17, then they should have died like all the others on long list of clubs that have disappeared, many to re-emerge as a Pheonix club (like AFC Wimbledon).

Their grave should not have been robbed for the bones, so that the people of MK, (would couldn’t be arsed to form their own club and start at the bottom like everyone else), could just jump straight into a league position.

If that wasn't bad enough, some non-league club that had worked hard to make it to the Conference were cheated out off a league place to replace the original Dons.

If that situation is acceptable and goes unchallenged, then there are no limits to the shithousery that would follow.

It can't be mentioned in the same breath as slavery, the holocaust etc but like all things that are very wrong, we should never stop calling it out, to make sure that it never happens again.

God forbid if the U's went into administration and were stolen by another City the best part of 100 miles away. I would much rather it just ended.

I agree about Prem clubs, foreign owned, foreign managers, foreign players, mostly for foreign TV. I’d be happy for the whole lot to leave us, to play in a World Series pantomime.

[Post edited 8 May 9:45]
League Two Play Offs on 10:28 - May 8 with 208 viewsRSCOSWORTH

League Two Play Offs on 20:53 - May 7 by durham_exile

Now 3-0

Crawley finished 22nd last season...just saying.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

League Two Play Offs on 10:42 - May 8 with 206 viewsburnsieespana

League Two Play Offs on 10:28 - May 8 by RSCOSWORTH

Just shows what can be done and did not Stevenage finish in a similar place the year before?
[Post edited 8 May 10:42]
Login to get fewer ads

League Two Play Offs on 10:44 - May 8 with 192 viewsTheOldOakTree

League Two Play Offs on 10:28 - May 8 by RSCOSWORTH

Like it!

As they say in the world of finance "Past performance is no guarantee of future results"

Last Season, Boreham Wood narrowly lost out on a place in the league, losing to Notts County in the play-offs, this year they were relegated by just one point.
League Two Play Offs on 11:53 - May 8 with 174 viewsburnsieespana

Anderson not retained by Stevenage. Be no surprise if he signs for us but does worry me when injured players sign with Edwards a prime example last year.
League Two Play Offs on 12:21 - May 8 with 170 viewsRSCOSWORTH

League Two Play Offs on 10:42 - May 8 by burnsieespana

Just shows what can be done and did not Stevenage finish in a similar place the year before?
[Post edited 8 May 10:42]

Correct. They went from 21st to 2nd. Across the same two seasons Barrow went from 22nd to 9th and Carlisle 20th to 5th.

Doncaster finished 18th last season, were rock bottom after seven matches this season and are probably favourites to go up right now.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

League Two Play Offs on 16:51 - May 8 with 117 viewsburnsieespana

New fixtures out 26th of June.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024