Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravi Bopara 10:51 - Jul 31 with 482 viewsLeadbelly

Can anyone shed any light on Ravi's mysterious withdrawal from Headingley test squad?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Ravi Bopara on 15:36 - Jul 31 with 470 viewsgerry_us

Did he jump or was he pushed?

News said it was personal so probably none of our business really. Could signal the end to his England career though. Just hope that he puts all his efforts into Essex cricket, goodness knows we need some.
Ravi Bopara on 17:02 - Jul 31 with 466 viewsLeadbelly

The only details I've read confirmed it was not a family bereavement.

I was at Oval on the friday and very low expectations were voiced all round when he came out to bat. The nature of his dismissal rather validated these opinions.

Sad for him if it is the end of his test career but it seems a step to far for him. ODI's and do the business for Essex.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Ravi Bopara on 21:30 - Jul 31 with 449 viewsdurham_exile

Ravi Bopara on 17:02 - Jul 31 by Leadbelly

The only details I've read confirmed it was not a family bereavement.

I was at Oval on the friday and very low expectations were voiced all round when he came out to bat. The nature of his dismissal rather validated these opinions.

Sad for him if it is the end of his test career but it seems a step to far for him. ODI's and do the business for Essex.

The personal reasons are believed to involve his partner Sheniz the mother of their young son Rome.

I have always considered Bopara to be a good one day cricketer but Test Matches are a step too far.

Up the U's

PS I am a Middlesex CCC supporter

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024