Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ears pierced while you wait! 10:41 - Aug 3 with 430 viewsLeadbelly

Always amused me.

I came across another example yesterday "X rays while you wait". Now I'm not a medical man and haven't had an X ray since 2005 but I doubt technology has advanced so far that I could be X rayed without being present.

Any other examples of printed nonsense?

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Ears pierced while you wait! on 19:41 - Aug 3 with 419 viewswessex_exile

I always chuckle to read "WARNING - contents may contain nuts" on the side of a bag of peanuts.

I love the idea that people might have phoned up said piercing agency to ask if they can do the job in the afternoon, and the customer pick them up at the end of the day...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Ears pierced while you wait! on 16:32 - Aug 6 with 402 viewsLeadbelly

Coffee cups in establishments such as McDonalds that warn contents of cup may be hot.

I'm sure they were McSued by someone who burnt themselves on a hot apple pie because she wasn't told it would be hot. Presumably she had asbestos hands...and no brain.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Ears pierced while you wait! on 21:23 - Aug 6 with 394 viewsgerry_us

Ears pierced while you wait! on 16:32 - Aug 6 by Leadbelly

Coffee cups in establishments such as McDonalds that warn contents of cup may be hot.

I'm sure they were McSued by someone who burnt themselves on a hot apple pie because she wasn't told it would be hot. Presumably she had asbestos hands...and no brain.

This is true...Barside Pete will confirm this happened in the US a few years back.
The guy who sued a sat nav company because his camper van crashed off the road while he was in the back making coffee...
You couldn't make that up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024