Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diversity 21:27 - Oct 1 with 587 viewsDaniel

Just a thought... (which I hope is taken in the sprit it is intended and does not offend)

Was Saturday's starting line-up the most ethnically diverse we've ever had? There were 5 black players, 5 white, and 1 mixed race.
Diversity on 23:27 - Oct 1 with 577 viewsmrhappy

Yes, Colchester is 95% white, so it will take getting used to !

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Diversity on 07:05 - Oct 2 with 569 viewswessex_exile

...all managed by a couple of Oirish fellas - we are the rainbow nation

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Diversity on 07:40 - Oct 2 with 563 viewsdurham_exile

Diversity on 07:05 - Oct 2 by wessex_exile

...all managed by a couple of Oirish fellas - we are the rainbow nation

An interesting thread Daniel

There was nothing wrong with Trevor Lee and Neil Danns either!

The U's X1

Cousins
Wilson Magnus Eastman Rose
Eastmond Bean Woody
Watt Ibehre Massey

Just may well upset a few teams starting with Di Canio's mob tonight.

JD has unearthed a hattrick of gems; we knew Watt could play but Eastmond is a revelation and the Bear - Ibehre is a real nuisance to defences.

The ratio of black and white is also not dissimilar to Arsene's Arsenal teams.

Up the multi-racial U's

PS Get a cheeky punt on the U's gaining promotion because the odds are going to tumble.

Durham_exile

Diversity on 10:38 - Oct 2 with 549 viewsBluenWightExile

Already have Durham!!! Ashamed to say I also have a few quid on Tranmere at 25-1. I always watch end of season form and lile Brighton's the season before they went up, Tranmere were strong at the end last time;-).

Pinault-noir

Diversity on 17:33 - Oct 2 with 520 viewsnoah4x4

I think Woody is a Martian, rarely on our planet, yet we all fear his capabilities for both good and evil.

However, he did come down to earth on Saturday, blended with the others of all race, religion and creed, and showed that "from Mars today helps us work best and PLAY".
Diversity on 18:32 - Oct 2 with 509 viewsmfb_cufc

Diversity on 07:40 - Oct 2 by durham_exile

An interesting thread Daniel

There was nothing wrong with Trevor Lee and Neil Danns either!

The U's X1

Cousins
Wilson Magnus Eastman Rose
Eastmond Bean Woody
Watt Ibehre Massey

Just may well upset a few teams starting with Di Canio's mob tonight.

JD has unearthed a hattrick of gems; we knew Watt could play but Eastmond is a revelation and the Bear - Ibehre is a real nuisance to defences.

The ratio of black and white is also not dissimilar to Arsene's Arsenal teams.

Up the multi-racial U's

PS Get a cheeky punt on the U's gaining promotion because the odds are going to tumble.

Durham, I don't know how much of a gambler you are, but a good bet for an optimistic person like yourself would be to buy the U's points on the spread. I bought their points at 54 with Sporting Index before the Hartlepool game, it is now 55.5. This means as long as they get 56 points you will make a profit. So there is easy money to be made, even if they don't get promoted.

mfb

Diversity on 07:17 - Oct 4 with 474 viewsbwildered

The team selected that won so gloriously at the Nodge was ethnically diverse, (will not name names ) but it goes to prove that whoever puts on the shirt , has long put in a full shift gets our support whatever the race or colour .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Diversity on 16:44 - Oct 5 with 437 viewsburnsieespana

Interesting thread but think about the diversity when we had people like John Fowler, Duncan Forbes, Bobby Hill, etc playing but do Scots, Irish, Welshman count?
Login to get fewer ads

Diversity on 19:25 - Oct 5 with 433 viewscarruthers

Duncan Forbes, Bobby Hill, oh to have them now.
Diversity on 22:27 - Oct 5 with 427 viewsdurham_exile

Diversity on 18:32 - Oct 2 by mfb_cufc

Durham, I don't know how much of a gambler you are, but a good bet for an optimistic person like yourself would be to buy the U's points on the spread. I bought their points at 54 with Sporting Index before the Hartlepool game, it is now 55.5. This means as long as they get 56 points you will make a profit. So there is easy money to be made, even if they don't get promoted.

mfb - my son agrees with you and i think that he will be investing in some of the U's new found form.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024