Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League Update - Sheffield United 20:00 - Feb 17 with 552 viewsDaniel

Here's how this weekend's points were scored. It's pretty much as you were in the league, just me dropping a place I think.

Name Result Bonus Scorer Outcome Points
Hellasblue 0 0 1 1 3
Martz 0 0 1 1 3
mfb_cufc 0 0 1 1 3
wessex_exile 0 0 1 1 3
Layer_Road_Cat 0 0 1 0 2
AFCMorant 0 0 0 1 1
Baldrick 0 0 0 1 1
BrightSpurs 0 0 0 1 1

Prediction League Update - Sheffield United on 20:11 - Feb 17 with 546 viewsgerry_us

Too many people without conviction predicting against the U's methinks.
Prediction League Update - Sheffield United on 21:01 - Feb 17 with 539 viewswessex_exile

Prediction League Update - Sheffield United on 20:11 - Feb 17 by gerry_us

Too many people without conviction predicting against the U's methinks.

Guilty as charged, and were it not for their last minute injury-time 3rd it would have been spot-on too! To be honest, in the race for points to survive, I never in my wildest dreams imagined we'd get anything at Sheff Utd, and in a way we didn't have to, so long as we didn't lose too much ground in the process - Bury losing 2-0 at home and Scunthorpe by the same 3-0 margin at Yeovil certainly helped there.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Prediction League Update - Sheffield United on 08:19 - Feb 18 with 528 viewsnoah4x4

Sadly, the Prediction League has dropped off my radar as I have missed too many weeks.

But perhaps Durham apart (whose optimism is the stuff of legends) did anybody really expect three points at Bramall Lane? Only my wildest optimism considered that a single point might be in reach and only then if the Blades perhaps had a player sent off (as per Tranmere/Shrewbury) or we played with a gale in our favour that changed direction at half time.

I reckon all relegation issues will be decided by the mini-league of "six pointers" still to be played between the bottom six, and there do remain a huge number. So let's not get downhearted if we don't get results against other table toppng sides like Tranmere and Yeovil. After those, ALL our remaining fixtures look potentially very winnable (except perhaps Bournemouth), whereas the picture for Bury, Hartlepool, Portsmouth, Oldham, Shrewsbury and Scunthorpe looks bleaker; largely because the must play each other and concede points to each other; AND play AWAY fixtures against the top sides.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024