Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! 13:26 - Feb 13 with 523 viewsmrhappy

MR HAPPY - I'm IN.

looking TO GET 10 MINIMUM OFF HERE GOING.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 14:02 - Feb 13 with 512 viewswessex_exile

In

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 14:52 - Feb 13 with 506 viewsLeadbelly

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 14:02 - Feb 13 by wessex_exile

In

Working on it but a probable yes. May even have the boy in tow.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 17:51 - Feb 13 with 485 viewsdurham_exile

Wouldn't miss it for the World!

Will try to persuade my sons to also see the super U's (in fairness they have both been to Boundary Park before but not together).

Up the U's

Durham_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 20:28 - Feb 13 with 478 viewsmrhappy

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 17:51 - Feb 13 by durham_exile

Wouldn't miss it for the World!

Will try to persuade my sons to also see the super U's (in fairness they have both been to Boundary Park before but not together).

Up the U's

Ah, nice...how old are they and are they die hard U's fans or other ?

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 22:12 - Feb 13 with 469 viewsgerry_us

I'll try to make it, maybe even with Mrs Gerry as an easter present for her!!!
Wessex, you need to roll out you lad for this game. Has he ever seen the U's lose?
OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 22:25 - Feb 13 with 467 viewswessex_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 22:12 - Feb 13 by gerry_us

I'll try to make it, maybe even with Mrs Gerry as an easter present for her!!!
Wessex, you need to roll out you lad for this game. Has he ever seen the U's lose?

Nope, never seen the U's lose on our football trips together, and the boy is with me that weekend, so might bring the talisman along (if I can prise the PS3 controller out of his grasp )

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 22:26 - Feb 13 with 467 viewsmrhappy

Dads and sons ! who are ya !!!

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 448 viewsthrillseeker

Gutted - I am working that day
Login to get fewer ads

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 22:40 - Feb 14 with 445 viewsdurham_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 20:28 - Feb 13 by mrhappy

Ah, nice...how old are they and are they die hard U's fans or other ?

Mr H both sons went over to the "dark side" many years ago and support Manchester United and Liverpool, but in fairness I often persuade them to attend matches to watch the mighty Col U.

Both have been on separate visits to Boundary Park, but for this beano I am going to see if both can make it on the day.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 00:17 - Feb 15 with 444 viewsmrhappy

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 22:40 - Feb 14 by durham_exile

Mr H both sons went over to the "dark side" many years ago and support Manchester United and Liverpool, but in fairness I often persuade them to attend matches to watch the mighty Col U.

Both have been on separate visits to Boundary Park, but for this beano I am going to see if both can make it on the day.

Up the U's

Never mind - ages ?

I say 12 and 14

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 07:38 - Feb 15 with 436 viewsdurham_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 00:17 - Feb 15 by mrhappy

Never mind - ages ?

I say 12 and 14

Mr H

Add 10 more years onto both, they are 24 and 22.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 18:37 - Feb 15 with 422 viewsmrhappy

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 07:38 - Feb 15 by durham_exile

Mr H

Add 10 more years onto both, they are 24 and 22.

Up the U's

You look very very well mate x

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 18:21 - Feb 16 with 401 viewsmrhappy

Maybe time to un-furl the GIANT MR HAPPY ON TOUR BANNER in COL U colours of course....

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 02:55 - Feb 27 with 349 viewsmrhappy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lads something has cropped up - cant go into detail.

But I am going to be away the WHOLE month of April ABROAD,

unbelievable and un-avoidable.

Really sorry....mmmmmmmm

Landing in asia the day of the match actually - please still make a beano of it !!

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 07:17 - Feb 27 with 344 viewsdurham_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 02:55 - Feb 27 by mrhappy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lads something has cropped up - cant go into detail.

But I am going to be away the WHOLE month of April ABROAD,

unbelievable and un-avoidable.

Really sorry....mmmmmmmm

Landing in asia the day of the match actually - please still make a beano of it !!

Whilst devastated with the news that you will be away, can we at least have a famous Mr Happy score prediction for the game.

PS. Have an enjoyable time abroad, watch out for the U's on tour at windswept Boundary Park!

Up the U's

Durham_exile

OLDHAM AWAY - THE U'sual BEANO - Names please !!!!!!!! on 13:06 - Feb 27 with 331 viewsmrhappy

Ah thanks and I will x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024