Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread 11:18 - Jan 19 with 26097 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 with 2256 viewsalphonseM

Bony! Come on
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 with 2253 viewsmagicdaps10

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:45 - Jan 19 by Liam12345

lets just stay positive next season and hope for promotion again

This is shocking, you can see the confidence is zero in the players.

There is every possibility that we could go down this season. I think at present us, Cardiff and West Ham are the worst teams in this league.

I know the dreamers will think otherwise but that's exactly what it is with them.......they THINK!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 with 2253 viewsCatullus

Let any of those clueless idiots now say we're not in a relegation battle, that we don't need more players.....and I'll go one big step further, Laudrup is making awful decisions!
Why play Pozuelo out of position when we have Lamah, Chico is having an awful time and Amat should be at CB and of course, Ki.
But if course I'm hysterical and panicking. Better that than to calmly let the ship sink!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 with 2253 viewsC_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 19 by Drizzy

Sorry should have specified "footballing reasons".

If you think Ki is sh*t you are f*cking deluded, son.

Yeah, what's deluded when I can spend another week crying like a tart for the return of a player that will not bring any sort of solution to the problem.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 with 2243 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I give it a month before rumours of Garry Monk taking the training sessions begin to surface.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:50 - Jan 19 with 2218 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I give it a month before rumours of Garry Monk taking the training sessions begin to surface.

Well he couldn't do any worse than that clueless c*nt Garcia

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:52 - Jan 19 with 2187 viewsC_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:45 - Jan 19 by Liam12345

lets just stay positive next season and hope for promotion again

Well thank f**k you two weren't on the normandy beaches boosting morale.

More than 1/3 of a season to play yet

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:52 - Jan 19 with 2173 viewsDrizzy

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Yeah, what's deluded when I can spend another week crying like a tart for the return of a player that will not bring any sort of solution to the problem.

As of now we have one fit central midfielder and Ki doesn't offer any sort of solution?

Moronic.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:54 - Jan 19 with 2108 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:52 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Well thank f**k you two weren't on the normandy beaches boosting morale.

More than 1/3 of a season to play yet

Exactly, more than 1/3rd of the season to play and we are bottom of the form table with an ever increasing list of injurys. There are many Championship teams around the Lancashire area so I am not too concerned. I'll get to see quite a few games.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:55 - Jan 19 with 2070 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 19 by magicdaps10

This is shocking, you can see the confidence is zero in the players.

There is every possibility that we could go down this season. I think at present us, Cardiff and West Ham are the worst teams in this league.

I know the dreamers will think otherwise but that's exactly what it is with them.......they THINK!

spot on mate

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:55 - Jan 19 with 2066 viewsaspas45

We have to got to be concerned big time:

West ham have carol back and show great fighting spirit against Cardiff
Cardiff showing positive signs
Crystal Palace and sunderland are gritty fighters
Fulham are capable of improving with their striker.

How the hell can we say we are not in a relegation fight.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:56 - Jan 19 with 2049 viewsBLAZE

What the fcuk is that booking for?
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:56 - Jan 19 with 2042 viewsDanishDuck

We scored
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:58 - Jan 19 with 1950 viewsquiff

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:54 - Jan 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Exactly, more than 1/3rd of the season to play and we are bottom of the form table with an ever increasing list of injurys. There are many Championship teams around the Lancashire area so I am not too concerned. I'll get to see quite a few games.

Even as a fishing trip that's a pretty low post.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:58 - Jan 19 with 1944 viewsOdgaard

It like every game, that the opponent just need one chance to score, and after that is just up hill... Its f+++++g frustrating! we play much better than tottenham, but then they just show class in one moment, and we cant recover from that!

I dont think we are in big crisis, but if we lose to FUlham, then we are in BIG BIG Trouble !

think is closer to 3-0 than 2-1
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:58 - Jan 19 with 1926 viewsSwanfan1

Well done Bony, wish it was Danny Rose

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:58 - Jan 19 with 1924 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Huge let off
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:59 - Jan 19 with 1886 viewsC_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:52 - Jan 19 by Drizzy

As of now we have one fit central midfielder and Ki doesn't offer any sort of solution?

Moronic.

Or perhaps it would be moronic to bring back an ineffective player for a 1 game cameo to please a bunch of whining minges. Pissing the loan club off in the process and denying any chance to get the guy off the books in the summer.

If there was any chance he could come back, that is.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:59 - Jan 19 with 1885 viewsLiam12345

get rid of laudrup

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:59 - Jan 19 with 1874 viewsZut_Alors

Dreadful
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:00 - Jan 19 with 1840 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Am I only one really not understanding laudraup at the moment? If he wants to leave in the summer, why let him sink our ship and then head off?
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:00 - Jan 19 with 1828 viewsjamiewales

F ucking shocking fair play, we are truly awful, we need players back asap or we are going down.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:00 - Jan 19 with 1826 viewsepaul

Shocking weve hit a new low, more goals coming here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:01 - Jan 19 with 1816 viewsSgorioFruit

we always leave ourselves way to open all over the pitch. How come it seems that on the pitch they have like 5 more players than us? why do we seem so bare in places??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:01 - Jan 19 with 1785 viewsLaudrupFan

Nevermind. Next 4 games.
Regardless what Spurs do they will never finish top4. Not this season. Not ever.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024