Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread 11:18 - Jan 19 with 25815 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 19 with 1965 viewsC_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:31 - Jan 19 by BravoJack

Relegation form

Losing any game is relegation form.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 with 1964 viewsalphonseM

Lamah on... hopefully not another injury
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 with 1964 viewswaynekerr55

another muscle injury

f*cking joke

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 with 1957 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Another midfielder injured. Surely now is the time to recall Ki?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 with 1954 viewsDrizzy

Holy f*cking sh*t. F*cking Shelvey as well. This is some sort of sick joke.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 with 1949 viewsexiledinenglandjack

By not buying anyone we are rushing back our injured players like shelves and that's just putting them at risk for injury again. Total stupidity in my mind, we need another cm in soon
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 19 with 1932 viewsDrizzy

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 by exiledinenglandjack

By not buying anyone we are rushing back our injured players like shelves and that's just putting them at risk for injury again. Total stupidity in my mind, we need another cm in soon

Go on, I dare someone to say there's not many footballing reasons to bring Ki back.

F*cking idiots.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 14:44]

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 19 with 1903 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

or review what the hell is going on with the conditioning aspect of the club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:41 - Jan 19 with 1885 viewsC_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:40 - Jan 19 by Drizzy

Go on, I dare someone to say there's not many footballing reasons to bring Ki back.

F*cking idiots.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 14:44]

Apart from the fact we'd be in breach of contract..

oh and umm

he's s**t.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 1853 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Terrible, that's the game
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 1840 viewsBravoJack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:39 - Jan 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ki-sung-yueng-spend-
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 1830 viewsepaul

really fuked now og can it get worse?

no need for answers!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 19 with 1826 viewsharemscarem

I feel sad for Chico. What is happening to him...

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 19 with 1807 viewsLiam12345

cant stomach watching that shower of shit

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 19 with 1806 viewsRancid

Nice goal Chico!
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 19 with 1805 viewsSgorioFruit

can someone tell our players that we meant to be shooting the ball towards the other end of the pitch???

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 19 with 1802 viewsJackFish

0-2. Fcuk.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:43 - Jan 19 with 1786 viewsDrizzy

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:41 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Apart from the fact we'd be in breach of contract..

oh and umm

he's s**t.

Sorry should have specified "footballing reasons".

If you think Ki is sh*t you are f*cking deluded, son.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:44 - Jan 19 with 1759 viewsunion_jack

We're going down fellas. Or it's going to be very close at least.

Confidence is shot.

Too much pressure to get a good return from the next four games and I now fear the scum game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:45 - Jan 19 with 1707 viewsLiam12345

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:44 - Jan 19 by union_jack

Confidence is shot.

Too much pressure to get a good return from the next four games and I now fear the scum game.

lets just stay positive next season and hope for promotion again

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:46 - Jan 19 with 1662 viewsLaudrupFan

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:17 - Jan 19 by DanishDuck

Eriksen very good player :(

Spurs is a mediocre team full of mediocre players...

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:46 - Jan 19 with 1653 viewsaspas45

Bad decision ki should have been brought back…..

Now we are big trouble no midfielders left.

We need 3 players, defender, midfielder and winger big time.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:46 - Jan 19 with 1628 viewsexiledinenglandjack

This is why we need another cb Chico is in dire form but because of the situation with transfers he can't be dropped. How can the club not see this? Our best defensive performance recently was without Chico starting (the f.a cup game) it's just becoming utter madness
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:47 - Jan 19 with 1611 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:44 - Jan 19 by union_jack

Confidence is shot.

Have you not heard, we're not going down. We're too good. This is just a temparary bad run of form. It hasn't been one mightily bad run of form that began last February. That is a nasty lie and if you state that you are a Cardiff fan or a plastic.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:48 - Jan 19 with 1591 viewsaspas45

Where is bloody grit in the team - no fighting spirit at all..

Bony is the only one trying hard.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 14:49]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024