Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tutte gone 17:22 - Jan 23 with 13996 viewsDaleaholic

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/tutte-departs-1312422.aspx

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Tutte gone on 22:02 - Jan 23 with 2604 views49thseason

From our favourite rumours site:
20 Jan 2014 14:17:23
Brett Williams of Aldershot, the current Conference Premier highest goal scorer, is in talks with Yeovil Town.

Bristol Rovers want Colchester striker Freddie Sears, Rovers are willing to pay a substantial transfer fee.

Alan Gow of Exeter could be on the move to either Gillingham or Rochdale.
Tutte gone on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 2486 viewsfitzochris

Tutte gone on 22:02 - Jan 23 by 49thseason

From our favourite rumours site:
20 Jan 2014 14:17:23
Brett Williams of Aldershot, the current Conference Premier highest goal scorer, is in talks with Yeovil Town.

Bristol Rovers want Colchester striker Freddie Sears, Rovers are willing to pay a substantial transfer fee.

Alan Gow of Exeter could be on the move to either Gillingham or Rochdale.

Alan Gow is a decent player but that website could keep a chippy in salt for a year.

As for Tutte, it was on the cards. The last game I saw him play for us, he did well, but then he disappeared again with an "injury ". Like Grimes, I think it was attitude more than ability that has led to Tutte not performing consistently for us.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Tutte gone on 22:52 - Jan 23 with 2432 viewsShun

Alan Gow would be a good signing (Exeter fans really rate him, at least), but I'd genuinely be happy with no replacements. The midfield we have now is the strongest I've ever seen at Dale.
Tutte Gone on 23:10 - Jan 23 with 2382 viewsNinco

I heard that Tutte had gone to Dubai a few weeks ago which is why he hasn't been seen around the club. Maybe he has found a club over there. Seems odd that Hill would let one player take a holiday mid season when all the others have to wait until the end of the season.
Tutte Gone on 23:11 - Jan 23 with 2372 viewsD_Alien

Tutte Gone on 23:10 - Jan 23 by Ninco

I heard that Tutte had gone to Dubai a few weeks ago which is why he hasn't been seen around the club. Maybe he has found a club over there. Seems odd that Hill would let one player take a holiday mid season when all the others have to wait until the end of the season.

Expect he went to the same resort as Coleman

The last

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tutte Gone on 23:15 - Jan 23 with 2350 viewsSuddenLad

Tutte Gone on 23:11 - Jan 23 by D_Alien

Expect he went to the same resort as Coleman

The last

Maybe he'll show his face at Haig Avenue and sign for the Sandgrounders ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tutte Gone on 23:23 - Jan 23 with 2326 viewsmacro

He's been at the last couple of home games
Tutte gone on 23:59 - Jan 23 with 2282 viewsTalkingSutty

Tutte gone on 22:00 - Jan 23 by maybee

TS usually books a three week holiday but returns home after two.

Dont worry i am monitoring the situation from Chang Rai at the moment,sitting on the Karzi to be more precise!!

I never want to see Tuttes miserable face ever again, its not about his ability as a footballer because we have had a lot worse. Tuttes bottom lip was bigger than Bubba Gumps.

Anyway, i am staying for the full duration and just about to embark on a 2 day trek around the Golden Triangle. Hope you all enjoy tomorrows match and no matter what the result our club is in good health at the moment. Up the Dale !!
Login to get fewer ads

Tutte gone on 00:24 - Jan 24 with 2256 viewsWhiteyBFC

Tutte gone on 21:16 - Jan 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

Are you coming over on Saturday?

I know your shower have a friendly booked (Dundalk? on Friday?)

We need you as a good omen!.........

Employer says no.

Kelvin Etuhu is supposedly the next on his way out of Oakwell.

Bury?

And Patrick Cryne is set to sell the club for £5m next week apparently.

Never dull being a football supporter is it?
Tutte gone on 11:04 - Jan 24 with 1994 viewsColDale

Tutte is now a bucket
Tutte gone on 11:06 - Jan 24 with 1991 viewsSuddenLad

Tutte gone on 11:04 - Jan 24 by ColDale

Tutte is now a bucket

Jeez. Him and Grimes together. More sweat on a sticking plaster.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Tutte Gone on 11:38 - Jan 24 with 1927 viewsroccydaleian

You heard wrong Ninco. Even though he's not been in the squad i've seen him at all our recent home games. Anyhow good luck to him, decent player who just never fulfilled his potential at the Dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024