Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? 16:26 - Jan 31 with 3075 viewsDarran

No posts of I hope for both or any of that shit one word answers Swans or Wales?

Swans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:28 - Jan 31 with 2228 viewsZut_Alors

Swans.
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:28 - Jan 31 with 2226 viewstalljack

swans
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:29 - Jan 31 with 2216 viewsCooperman

Swans

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:29 - Jan 31 with 2215 viewsscottishjack

Swans, but there again I'm Scottish...
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:29 - Jan 31 with 2211 viewsbuilthjack

Swans, it's a no brainier.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:30 - Jan 31 with 2203 viewsblaenaugwentjack

What a stupid post! Now let me think? I know west ham, yep i hope they win ffs.
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:30 - Jan 31 with 2190 viewsLohengrin

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:30 - Jan 31 by blaenaugwentjack

You didn't read the question properly, did you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:31 - Jan 31 with 2183 viewsCooperman

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:30 - Jan 31 by blaenaugwentjack

Think you missed the point

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:32 - Jan 31 with 2170 viewsDarran

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:30 - Jan 31 by Lohengrin

You didn't read the question properly, did you?

Honestly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 2155 viewsEdmundo

Wales?

Who are they playing
....oh, the funny shaped ball game eh!

I was wondering what a pike of Italians were doing on my train from Brizzle yesterday!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 2152 viewsWhiterockin

Swans. It does not bother me at all if Wales lose.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:34 - Jan 31 with 2144 viewsairedale

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:29 - Jan 31 by builthjack

Swans, it's a no brainier.

This, Wales are not at risk of being relegated, merely acquiring more cooking equipment.
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:35 - Jan 31 with 2109 viewsblaenaugwentjack

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:32 - Jan 31 by Darran

Honestly.

Can we please leave the egg chasing alone, theirs enough of the shit on the radio/tv as it is, let alone to have it on a football forum, for christ sakes! Swans and wales to get f-cking smashed by italy.
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:36 - Jan 31 with 2096 viewsJackSomething

I can't imagine that anyone, even those of us who like rugby, would say Wales.

Swans all the way, everytime.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:37 - Jan 31 with 2085 viewsmonmouth

eh?

Swans of course.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:38 - Jan 31 with 2075 viewsChina_Jack

100% Swansea! but I think play against Italy, Wales 100% will win...
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:43 - Jan 31 with 2047 viewsmatthewkai

Swans
Does anyone give a toss about the peanut huggers
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 2026 viewsmarchamjack

Really?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:45 - Jan 31 with 2024 viewsOldjack

Warra a dull question to ask a football fan

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:50 - Jan 31 with 1992 viewsZut_Alors

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:43 - Jan 31 by matthewkai

Swans
Does anyone give a toss about the peanut huggers

I do. Though I'll hold my hand up to definitely being a plastic when it comes to following Wales, as I only usually tune in for the 6 nations, autumn matches and world cup, I still love watching the games. Rugby is a great sport to watch, I just don't feel as invested in the outcome as I do with the Swans.
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 1963 viewsunion_jack

Wales.

There, stupid answer to a stupid question!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 1963 viewsjudgejonevs

No brainer the Swans.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 17:30 - Jan 31 with 1866 viewsPrivate_Partz

If you ask the question on a Jack forum it will be the Swans. If you ask it on a Welsh rugby forum it will be the other. You would be better off asking random punters in the Quadrant a la SWEP.
No surprise it is 'Swans' for me then :-)
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 17:32]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 17:34 - Jan 31 with 1840 viewslonglostjack

Swans - it's not England tomorrow

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 17:37 - Jan 31 with 1818 viewswaynekerr55

Would it be greedy for a Swansea and Naaaarch win?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024