Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread 08:44 - Mar 2 with 27008 viewsDarran

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 13:03 - Mar 2 with 3269 viewsairedale

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:40 - Mar 2 by Highjack

Has Michu disappeared off the face of the Earth? He's not even mentioned anymore.

I wonder if its something to do with his girlfriend giving him his cards.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 13:04 - Mar 2 with 3269 viewsDr_Winston

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:57 - Mar 2 by Liam12345

i think he might make a cheeky substitute today

Maybe.

Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't play again this season either.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 15:32 - Mar 2 with 2642 viewsDr_Winston

Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Dyer, Hernandez, Routledge, Bony.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 15:33 - Mar 2 with 2634 viewsDr_Winston

Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Canas, Emnes, Vazquez, Lita.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:00 - Mar 2 with 2362 viewssomersetsimon

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 15:32 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Dyer, Hernandez, Routledge, Bony.

That's the strongest possible team we could put out. If we put in anything like the performances against Napoli and Liverpool we should be ok today.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:00 - Mar 2 with 2360 viewsepaul

‪#‎Swans‬ team v Crystal Palace: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams (C), Davies, Britton, de Guzman, Dyer, Hernandez, Routledge, Bony.

#Swans subs v Crystal Palace: Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Canas, Emnes, Vazquez, Lita.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:01 - Mar 2 with 2346 viewssomersetsimon

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 15:33 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Canas, Emnes, Vazquez, Lita.

Ngog injured?

I was going to question the inclusion of Vasquez on the bench, but I don't think we have any other players to fill the seats!
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:05 - Mar 2 with 2315 viewsItchySphincter

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 15:32 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Excellent. First class. Have we got a stronger first 11 at the moment?

Would love to see Taylor get back to his early Premier League form to push either of the full backs and get Michu and Shelvey going again and we're looking very strong.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:10 - Mar 2 with 2275 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats our best starting 11 (given Michu is out). Happy with that. We''ll attack from the off. Wish i was there!! :(

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:12 - Mar 2 with 2261 viewsPlasticman

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 10:08 - Mar 2 by Gowerjack

No no no

Haven't you learnt anything from the wit & wisdom of Chairman Tan?

Our girl has her "lucky" red pants on.....

In my opinion, miss swansea is by far the most beautifull of the 2 pictured.

Nice to see the pretty pics back in matchday threads.

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:15 - Mar 2 with 2234 viewsJackSomething

Stuck at home sick as a dog and no fancy xmbc goodness here, so any good stream suggestions please?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:16 - Mar 2 with 2223 viewsPlasticman

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:13 - Mar 2 by Joe_bradshaw

I'm not sure defeat here could ever be glorious.

I have no more appetite for glorious defeat anyway.

Monk the rookie with better players V old hand Pulis with his experience and organisation. Take our chances and we should be OK.

Our players should be better than theirs. We should win this one, so don't feel much worried.

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:24 - Mar 2 with 2158 viewsepaul

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:15 - Mar 2 by JackSomething

Stuck at home sick as a dog and no fancy xmbc goodness here, so any good stream suggestions please?

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/210927/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-crystal-palace-live-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:25 - Mar 2 with 2149 viewsgrimsbyjack

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:24 - Mar 2 by epaul

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/210927/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-crystal-palace-live-

Oi oi Paul.
Hope you`re keeping well mate.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:26 - Mar 2 with 2140 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:24 - Mar 2 by epaul

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=244861&part=sports
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:38 - Mar 2 with 1983 viewsepaul

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:25 - Mar 2 by grimsbyjack

Oi oi Paul.
Hope you`re keeping well mate.

Alright Andy, things is good mate hope alls well with you and yoiur family in fishyland

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:44 - Mar 2 with 1928 viewsslate_dk

Meanwhile, Bellamy was so close to get a second yellow
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:45 - Mar 2 with 1912 viewsgrimsbyjack

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:38 - Mar 2 by epaul

Alright Andy, things is good mate hope alls well with you and yoiur family in fishyland

Things are fine thanks mate.
Got to beat these fookers today, if only cos those twots Ince and ratface are playing.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:47 - Mar 2 with 1881 viewsepaul

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:45 - Mar 2 by grimsbyjack

Things are fine thanks mate.
Got to beat these fookers today, if only cos those twots Ince and ratface are playing.

absolutely mate, absolutely

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:48 - Mar 2 with 1870 viewsepaul

Canas cvoming on not good for Pablo

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:52 - Mar 2 with 1824 viewsepaul

I see Palarse have borrowed the scum bus today

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:52 - Mar 2 with 1810 viewsDanielswan

should have hit the target there.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:53 - Mar 2 with 1784 viewsaspas45

Anyone know why hernandez is taken off so early??????

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 1742 viewsepaul

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss JDG

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 1737 viewsPlasticman

nice goal :D

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024