Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread 08:44 - Mar 2 with 26432 viewsDarran

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 1988 viewsswanny

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:05 - Mar 2 by Plasticman

tiredness catching up?

our players look sloppy and disjointed while being bossed by crystal palace at the moment

just hope we can hold on...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 1974 viewsthe_gasman

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 17:20 - Mar 2 by slate_dk

Sorry mate, but I think that he is spoken for

I know :). I was chatting to his mother in tescos garage on Wednesday and she said the same

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 1952 viewsPlasticman

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:05 - Mar 2 by swanny

just hope we can hold on...

one of those few moments where we agree ;)

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:09 - Mar 2 with 1909 viewsswanny

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:07 - Mar 2 by Plasticman

one of those few moments where we agree ;)

Get away with you ....I'm not that argumentative

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:12 - Mar 2 with 1809 viewsepaul

were fuked

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:13 - Mar 2 with 1805 viewsJokeren1943

Fucccck
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:13 - Mar 2 with 1803 viewsharemscarem

FFS!!

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:13 - Mar 2 with 1803 viewsPlasticman

ah.. ffs...

Plastic since 2012

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:13 - Mar 2 with 1800 viewsBLAZE

That was surely out of the area?
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:13 - Mar 2 with 1795 viewshobo

WTF was Vorm doing
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1755 viewsBLAZE

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:13 - Mar 2 by BLAZE

That was surely out of the area?

Maybe not. I dunno. FFS
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1755 viewsGiant_Penguins

ffs it was outside the box
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1755 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

F*ck's sake. Our play this half has been so casual. Deserved.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1714 viewspansypants

Shambles!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1699 viewsPlasticman

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 by Generation_Terrorist

F*ck's sake. Our play this half has been so casual. Deserved.

we've been crap second half :(

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1687 viewsepaul

a big droped 2 points and outside the box

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1672 viewsmagicdaps10

Monk has shown his naivety with his substitutions.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1668 viewsharemscarem

Did he commit it outside the box? I think he maybe hit him first outside the box?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1660 viewsBLAZE

THAT ISNT A FUKIN PENALTY. WTF IS THE LINESMAN THERE FOR
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1647 viewsjamiewales

Why do we always get so many wrong decisions? foul was outside the box, can see them going on for the win now
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1650 viewsOdgaard

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 by Plasticman

we've been crap second half :(

Penalty?? wtf it was outside the box
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1644 viewsharemscarem

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:15 - Mar 2 by haremscarem

Did he commit it outside the box? I think he maybe hit him first outside the box?

Ahh I now see that I am not the only one with that opinion.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:15 - Mar 2 with 1613 viewsApeShit

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 by magicdaps10

Monk has shown his naivety with his substitutions.

Bony and Williams off?

We've looked shite ever since.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:16 - Mar 2 with 1603 viewsgrimsbyjack

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:14 - Mar 2 by epaul

a big droped 2 points and outside the box

Poor subs by Monk.
FFS!! Why can`t we ever hold onto a lead!!
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 18:16 - Mar 2 with 1572 viewsSgorioFruit

We gonna lose this

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024