Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we can still go top on Monday 18:24 - Apr 18 with 2276 viewshxdale

Looking at the fixtures, we can still go top, lets get some positivity going on here, all very subdued... We need to get over the finishing line with confidence just a goal that's all we want....
we can still go top on Monday on 18:27 - Apr 18 with 2255 viewsYorkshire_Dale

No wonder we are subdued with that show today!
we can still go top on Monday on 18:29 - Apr 18 with 2235 viewshxdale

we can still go top on Monday on 18:27 - Apr 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

No wonder we are subdued with that show today!

well I know, it was awful worst we've all seen, all season, we can still do it.... we have been very very lucky this season with other results going our way....
we can still go top on Monday on 18:33 - Apr 18 with 2204 viewsboromat

I'm still looking forward to Monday still have everything to play for. Exciting finish to the season it's too close!

Be interesting to see the line up think we got it wrong today. I'd go...

Lillis
Rafferty Lancashire O'Connell Tanser
Allen
Vincenti Hery Lund Henderson
Hogan(If Fit)

If Hogan isn't fit which seems likely then I'm not sure who I'd play up top think it depends on the opposition. Let's have some different options on the bench as well Camps and Gray maybe.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

we can still go top on Monday on 18:35 - Apr 18 with 2186 viewshxdale

we can still go top on Monday on 18:33 - Apr 18 by boromat

I'm still looking forward to Monday still have everything to play for. Exciting finish to the season it's too close!

Lillis
Allen
Hogan(If Fit)

If Hogan isn't fit which seems likely then I'm not sure who I'd play up top think it depends on the opposition. Let's have some different options on the bench as well Camps and Gray maybe.

For me O'Connell wasn't fit... just need to sort centre forward if Hogan not fit...ahhhhhhh
we can still go top on Monday on 18:35 - Apr 18 with 2186 viewsolympicdale

It is very hard to share that optimism im afraid. Todays performance, there cant be an excuse for it, it would be a massive shame if they were to blow it, but its still in our hands, at least you can say..

Life is a game of fate.

we can still go top on Monday on 18:38 - Apr 18 with 2168 viewssandylaner1

we can still go top on Monday on 18:39 - Apr 18 with 2162 viewsD_Alien

Lillis
Allen
Hogan(If Fit)

Your starting XI is bang on IMO

What strikes me is that the teams who succeed at this stage of the season are the ones who go for it - like Southend did today

If we lose a game I'd rather we did so busting a gut than playing like we're scared of the ball

Bristol Rovers will be nervous as hell, and with one day's rest less than us. I really hope Hery finally gets a chance to show how good he is

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

we can still go top on Monday on 18:40 - Apr 18 with 2157 viewssandylaner1

admire your optimism OP but can't get on board at the minute after witnessing that

will be a very tricky fixture monday, must not lose
Login to get fewer ads

we can still go top on Monday on 18:45 - Apr 18 with 2126 viewsolympicdale

Lillis
Allen
Hogan(If Fit)

aside from Tanser that doesn't look too bad, is it really fair to put in a young, unproven player when we need a win to go up, Rose is a decent left back option if not Done. We are, however in desperate need of more energy in midfield, I'd love to see Hery back in the team.

Life is a game of fate.

we can still go top on Monday on 18:50 - Apr 18 with 2082 viewsfrenzied

could go down to goal difference in the end..dire today ...confidence at all time low on pitch..Southend didnt really have to work for their goals at all ...interesting set of games coming up involving Fleetwood Burton Chesterfield and Southend

its still in our hands even if we lose on Monday its still in our hands
we can still go top on Monday on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 2062 viewsboromat

we can still go top on Monday on 18:45 - Apr 18 by olympicdale

aside from Tanser that doesn't look too bad, is it really fair to put in a young, unproven player when we need a win to go up, Rose is a decent left back option if not Done. We are, however in desperate need of more energy in midfield, I'd love to see Hery back in the team.

I just think there are a few players that we could put in that would be capable of playing without pressure which is what we need. If Tanser, Hery, Gray or Camps are given a chance there is no expectation on them, they'd be able to play free. Obviously I wouldn't completely change the team but giving a couple of the fringe players a go could be just what we need!

We all know how Gray enjoys the end of season games ;-).

we can still go top on Monday on 18:53 - Apr 18 with 2059 viewshxdale

we can still go top on Monday on 18:50 - Apr 18 by frenzied

could go down to goal difference in the end..dire today ...confidence at all time low on pitch..Southend didnt really have to work for their goals at all ...interesting set of games coming up involving Fleetwood Burton Chesterfield and Southend

its still in our hands even if we lose on Monday its still in our hands

Certianly, they are making us wait for this again...no nails left...
we can still go top on Monday on 19:13 - Apr 18 with 2003 viewsTVOS1907

we can still go top on Monday on 18:29 - Apr 18 by hxdale

well I know, it was awful worst we've all seen, all season, we can still do it.... we have been very very lucky this season with other results going our way....

How have we been lucky with other results going our way this season?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

we can still go top on Monday on 19:25 - Apr 18 with 1926 viewsTalkingSutty

we can still go top on Monday on 18:53 - Apr 18 by hxdale

Certianly, they are making us wait for this again...no nails left...

Our final home game is now the big one, if we dont beat Cheltenham we dont deserve automatic promotion simple as that.
We started poor today and spent the first 5 minutes kicking it out for throw ins outside the dugouts, when we should have been steaming into the Shrimpers we started at a whimper and only played a bit one we gifted them a goa,l after the second it was men against boys.
we can still go top on Monday on 19:25 - Apr 18 with 1920 views442Dale

we can still go top on Monday on 18:52 - Apr 18 by boromat

I just think there are a few players that we could put in that would be capable of playing without pressure which is what we need. If Tanser, Hery, Gray or Camps are given a chance there is no expectation on them, they'd be able to play free. Obviously I wouldn't completely change the team but giving a couple of the fringe players a go could be just what we need!

We all know how Gray enjoys the end of season games ;-).

The first two might be a shout. Others aren't good enough to be thrown in at such a crucial stage.

Tanser only if it means Done is moved tactically. He's been playing well at LB though, don't let one bad game mask that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

we can still go top on Monday on 19:30 - Apr 18 with 1872 viewsD_Alien

we can still go top on Monday on 19:25 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

The first two might be a shout. Others aren't good enough to be thrown in at such a crucial stage.

Tanser only if it means Done is moved tactically. He's been playing well at LB though, don't let one bad game mask that.

Thought he struggled at Mansfield too

I'd say it'd be asking for trouble to risk him there again, at least for the time being

Moving him forward again with either Rose or Tanser behind him might just be what he needs now

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

we can still go top on Monday on 19:33 - Apr 18 with 1848 viewsILoveMYclub

deja vous !
we can still go top on Monday on 19:42 - Apr 18 with 1799 viewsDaley_Lama

2nd bad day at the office on the trot, crucial individual mistakes and nervousness when shooting/the width of the crossbar settled this one by half time.

Nerves are obviously playing a part, the lads wouldn't be human if they weren't.

I was happy with the team sent out there today before kick off myself, lots of experience, with the only surprise Bunney in for Vincetti. Bunney however isn't quite the target man that big Peter is in the air.

O'Connell perhaps lacking a bit of match sharpness? Hopefully today was good for that.

Cav was my man of the match of obviously subbed for the formation switch.

Poll: DF in or out

we can still go top on Monday on 07:55 - Apr 19 with 1539 viewsdaleuxb

Lillis
Allen
Hogan(If Fit)

I agree with the team in part but after watching yesterdays performance why if Scotty is not fit try Matty Lund in that role?? he wins headers, challenges , shoots and has height?? George showed us yesterday he could not score and really is not a goalscorer.
with Lundy upfront put Cav in the holding role and Allen in midfield?
tactical maybe but after losing our main striker why not give it a go??
Keep Done at left back as Tanser unproven and Rose is without doubt lacking anytype of form.
KEEP THE FAITH!!!!
we can still go top on Monday on 08:52 - Apr 19 with 1476 viewsoff2div1

If we can get a win Monday we can put pressure on all teams around us,because we Kick off before other teams and at 3.00 they will then know we are in a better position than them.

we can still go top on Monday on 16:23 - Apr 19 with 1264 viewsboromat

we can still go top on Monday on 19:25 - Apr 18 by 442Dale

Done has been bad for a couple of games now and needs a rest. A game as an impact sub might be what he needs! I'd say something similar about Hendo as he hasn't had much luck recently but even when he's playing badly I can't see how he can be left out.

we can still go top on Monday on 17:01 - Apr 19 with 1212 viewsolympicdale

we can still go top on Monday on 16:23 - Apr 19 by boromat

Done has been bad for a couple of games now and needs a rest. A game as an impact sub might be what he needs! I'd say something similar about Hendo as he hasn't had much luck recently but even when he's playing badly I can't see how he can be left out.

I think Hendos problem could stem from the fact he is being over relied upon to orchestra all the attacks, and be everywhere, we cant rely on him solely.

Life is a game of fate.

we can still go top on Monday on 17:10 - Apr 19 with 1181 viewsboromat

we can still go top on Monday on 17:01 - Apr 19 by olympicdale

I think Hendos problem could stem from the fact he is being over relied upon to orchestra all the attacks, and be everywhere, we cant rely on him solely.

I agree with that especially yesterday when Hogan went off, Henderson probably felt that extra pressure of expectation.

Hopefully we can just put these last games behind us play free and show what we've been about for the majority of the season. All the teams around us are dropping points as well and are going through a similar experience. Although the expectations and pressure on them far exceeds our own with the money they have spent.

we can still go top on Monday on 17:31 - Apr 19 with 1130 viewsTalkingSutty

we can still go top on Monday on 17:10 - Apr 19 by boromat

I agree with that especially yesterday when Hogan went off, Henderson probably felt that extra pressure of expectation.

Hopefully we can just put these last games behind us play free and show what we've been about for the majority of the season. All the teams around us are dropping points as well and are going through a similar experience. Although the expectations and pressure on them far exceeds our own with the money they have spent.

Good point.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024