Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You think we have it bad 14:26 - May 16 with 4116 viewssimmo

There's a rumour going round that Barcelona have given Atletico fans 447 seats for the titile deciding game tomorrow. In a 98,000 seat stadium....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

You think we have it bad on 14:29 - May 16 with 3374 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think that's the norm in Spain isn't it? When you see the games on the telly there's only a handcartfull of away fans stuck up in the Old Trafford-type gods.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

You think we have it bad on 14:40 - May 16 with 3305 viewsJonDoeman

Hope the 447 are celebrating .

It Is What It Is !!

You think we have it bad (n/t) on 14:43 - May 16 with 3290 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, me too. Always had a soft spot for Barca but it would be cruel if Atletico lost this one. Besides which, Barca and Real have the league rigged. I expect more rigging in this game. Hope Atletico turn the tables.
[Post edited 16 May 2014 14:45]

You think we have it bad (n/t) on 14:43 - May 16 with 3290 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You think we have it bad on 14:46 - May 16 with 3270 viewswillis1980

although this game is an obvious exception ive been told by spaniards that travelling away isnt that big in spain
You think we have it bad on 15:26 - May 16 with 3151 viewsJamie

That's pretty much the usual allocation. If there wasn't a title on the line, they'd likely not even sell that out.
You think we have it bad on 15:38 - May 16 with 3087 viewsBluce_Ree

Must be a Europe thing as a I remember a Serie A game a couple of years back where there was a single away fan.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

You think we have it bad on 15:42 - May 16 with 3066 viewsBrianMcCarthy

You think we have it bad on 15:38 - May 16 by Bluce_Ree

Must be a Europe thing as a I remember a Serie A game a couple of years back where there was a single away fan.

Ya, that was funny. And sad.

Login to get fewer ads

You think we have it bad on 15:43 - May 16 with 3064 viewsJuzzie

Could never understand why the Spanish, Italian etc clubs are such homers. With their passion for football you'd think they'd love to go to away games.
You think we have it bad on 16:56 - May 16 with 2984 viewsrobith

It's a tough one. would love someone to upset the big two, but Athletico have really scummy, racist fans, so I'd have rather it wasn't them
You think we have it bad on 16:59 - May 16 with 2959 viewssimmo

You think we have it bad on 16:56 - May 16 by robith

It's a tough one. would love someone to upset the big two, but Athletico have really scummy, racist fans, so I'd have rather it wasn't them

I think you mean Spain

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

You think we have it bad on 17:11 - May 16 with 2927 viewsJuzzie

You think we have it bad on 15:38 - May 16 by Bluce_Ree

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2246517/Arrigo-Brovedani-Udine
You think we have it bad on 17:12 - May 16 with 2919 viewsThaiHoop

You think we have it bad on 14:46 - May 16 by willis1980

although this game is an obvious exception ive been told by spaniards that travelling away isnt that big in spain

I went to Barcelona on a stag do and even though Barca weren't at home we got lucky as they were playing Espanyol so we went to that game, even though it was literally down the road from where they get 100,000 plus every other week Barca can't have had more than 200 fans there. As Englishmen we couldn't believe it but were told it was the norm.

That game finished 3-3, there were 6 (six) players sent off and the Espanyol fans set fire to their own stadium! An eventful night!!!!
You think we have it bad on 17:23 - May 16 with 2881 viewseastside_r

I think that is the full away allocation at the Camp Nou. The away section is at one of the ends and is effectively the fifth tier.
You think we have it bad on 17:48 - May 16 with 2840 viewsballbag

Fck em....Atletico only gave Malaga about 150 tickets at 134 Euros the previous week.

Also, they love a good pro-Franco flag.
You think we have it bad on 17:52 - May 16 with 2832 viewsFredManRave

You think we have it bad on 15:43 - May 16 by Juzzie

Could never understand why the Spanish, Italian etc clubs are such homers. With their passion for football you'd think they'd love to go to away games.

It is very strange indeed. I had no idea the lack of away fans was so extreme. Maybe our resident Spanish football expert QpunkR could enlighten as to why...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

You think we have it bad on 18:03 - May 16 with 2812 viewsW7Ranger

Spanish teams (like other European teams) seem to take a lot away from home in the Champions League though.
You think we have it bad on 18:30 - May 16 with 2763 viewsSonofNorfolt

Unfortunately it seems likely that Atletico will end up with nothing.

For the record Real Madrid were Franco's club, and Barcelona, although media darlings in recent years are a bunch of kunts too.

The Spanish and Italians are so passionate we're constantly informed, the Germans and ourselves aren't. In reality, we do actually bother to watch the game live in far greater numbers than Mediterranean types do.
You think we have it bad on 08:27 - May 17 with 2477 viewsPommyhoop

You think we have it bad on 15:26 - May 16 by Jamie

That's pretty much the usual allocation. If there wasn't a title on the line, they'd likely not even sell that out.

oops was meant to reply to the single fan post
[Post edited 17 May 2014 8:29]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

You think we have it bad on 08:41 - May 17 with 2451 viewsdaveB

I've always liked barcelona but do hope that Atletico pull it off tonight, would be an incredible achievement to win that league with their resources.
You think we have it bad on 09:16 - May 17 with 2408 viewstimcocking

You think we have it bad on 15:43 - May 16 by Juzzie

You've just answered your own question.
You think we have it bad on 13:14 - May 17 with 2310 viewsDWQPR

Saw Almeria play Villareal and also Real Madrid a few years back, the Villareal supporters came in a half empty coach and we noticeable by the yellow they wore whilst you just couldn't see any Madrid support. Saying that there are only two leagues of note in Spain, the rest are regionalised and very poorly attended. For Almeria in La Liga this season their local derby would be Elche which is close on 300 km away. If Real Murcia were to be promoted then they would be the nearest just 230 kms.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

You think we have it bad on 19:01 - May 17 with 2162 viewsFredManRave

You think we have it bad on 14:40 - May 16 by JonDoeman

Hope the 447 are celebrating .

Fiesta forever...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

You think we have it bad on 19:19 - May 17 with 2112 viewsjamois

credit to the barca fans - all applauded the AM boys and Simeone

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

You think we have it bad on 19:55 - May 17 with 2077 viewsW12_Ranger

Spanish fans don't travel to away games because they see it as lining the pockets of another team.

Mourinho slated Real Madrid fans and couldn't understand the mentality.

I doubt Real Madrid or Barcelona have a higher away support than QPR. One of the better travelled teams is Malaga I believe which probably has something to do with their large ex pat following.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024