Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Launch Tomorrow 19:07 - May 26 with 18560 viewsBAWHoops

Anyone going?

Just got an email through saying I'm on the guestlist.

It starts at 1:30 but I reckon I can only stay for about 45 mins as I will need to get back to work!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:19 - May 27 with 3104 viewssimmo

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:07 - May 27 by 08olesen

Is anyone reading what Ian Taylor is saying on twitter. We had to chose the shirts out of a catalog. Is that actually a joke haaaaa. we are now one of the 20 best teams in the country (feels good to say that) and we are choosing our kit out of a catalog. What a joke!

Im sure they will get the message when they have sold around 50 over the whole season. Im sure its not too late to change if they actually want any money.

The thing is though they won't sell 50, tw@ts will buy them regardless because they don't care that the kits are nothing to do wit QPR, they are all too busy enjoying the ride on the Premier League gravy train.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:19 - May 27 with 3100 viewsGloucs_R

Even Celtic managed to keep a hooped theme:

Poll: Are we staying up?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:21 - May 27 with 3084 viewsLimehouseR

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:19 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

Even Celtic managed to keep a hooped theme:

Can you imagine that Celtic home one but in blue and white instead (properly filled in blue at that). Then it would be almost perfect!
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:22 - May 27 with 3070 viewspaulparker

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:17 - May 27 by DANRANGER

I can't believe that Man U took a kit from a brochure like a Sunday morning pub team. It would explain the poor England shirt 1st time around but then the new one is just as bad so be interesting how long it takes them. I expect the sales of retro QPR shirts to go up!

what we should do is exactly that, buy all the retro kits next year and boycott that absolute c r a p they have produced and maybe those useless toss pots will get the message

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:23 - May 27 with 3060 viewsMark1

A Striped away Kit - NO,NO, NO!!!!!!!!

Simply shyte.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:24 - May 27 with 3048 viewstrappedintheloft

Frankly this kit is a disaster zone , although I admit that this might have been a slight over-reaction

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-us-back-our-hoops
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:24 - May 27 with 3045 viewsGloucs_R

I can deal with not having the right size hoops but not having hoops at all just takes the pish.

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:24 - May 27 with 3045 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:27 - May 27 with 3027 viewsBasingstokeR

Can't believe that Nike don't have an "off the shelf" red and black hooped kit. Gonna have to drink more and therefore watch away games at a 90 degree angle from now on.

The second Goalkeeper jersey is an abomination - who picked that from the catalogue of available choices!???!"
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:30 - May 27 with 3015 views08olesen

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:24 - May 27 by trappedintheloft

Frankly this kit is a disaster zone , although I admit that this might have been a slight over-reaction

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-us-back-our-hoops

You have my vote! #wewantourhoopsback

Poll: Who will the other play off

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:33 - May 27 with 2993 viewsHAYESBOY

Been in a meeting since lunch and have just seen the new kits.

SHOCKING!

The home kit couldnt be much worse.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:35 - May 27 with 2976 viewsQPunkR

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:33 - May 27 by HAYESBOY

Been in a meeting since lunch and have just seen the new kits.

SHOCKING!

The home kit couldnt be much worse.

It's like they've gone out of their way to pi$$ QPR fans off with this.

At least they scheduled it well, for after that Zamora winner!

QPR - "shit but local"

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:35 - May 27 with 2971 viewsGloucs_R

How do you copy twitter?

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 4 mins
It's been a mega week and the owners are doing everything possible to make us bigger. Just cant get out kit as we want in time period.
Expand Reply Retweet Favourite More
Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 7 mins
Frankly I would play in anything just to be in the premier. And I'm thrilled to have Nike.
Next season after this we will be back and bigger hoops and Dennis the Menance and look at the badge
Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 8 mins
Guys. Spare a thought. Takes a long long time to design a kit for us. We are going to have a long long relationship with Nike.

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:38 - May 27 with 2956 viewspaulparker

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:35 - May 27 by Gloucs_R

How do you copy twitter?

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 4 mins
It's been a mega week and the owners are doing everything possible to make us bigger. Just cant get out kit as we want in time period.
Frankly I would play in anything just to be in the premier. And I'm thrilled to have Nike.
Next season after this we will be back and bigger hoops and Dennis the Menance and look at the badge
Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 8 mins
Guys. Spare a thought. Takes a long long time to design a kit for us. We are going to have a long long relationship with Nike.

Spare a thought !!! is he on drugs, how the f uck does it take a long time to design our kit
a 2 year old could have done better with a pair of crayons

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:41 - May 27 with 2935 viewsBklynRanger

I want a job as a kit designer.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:42 - May 27 with 2924 viewsstansleftfoot

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:38 - May 27 by paulparker

Spare a thought !!! is he on drugs, how the f uck does it take a long time to design our kit
a 2 year old could have done better with a pair of crayons

I think that's the point: QPR FC are kitting themselves out from an existing Nike catalogue ??? I've seen those stripes before.
Nike cannot design and produce three new kits before some Premier League deadline I suppose.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:45 - May 27 with 2903 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:50 - May 27 with 2857 viewsNov77

Looks like lee cook had a hand in this.....

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:51 - May 27 with 2853 viewsQPunkR

I like how Tony says we'll be back in thicker hoops next year, along with Dennis the Menace, and he also says he'll 'look at the badge', but I do wonder exactly what he means by looking at it. I get the feeling he's getting cold feet & starting to wish he hadn't said he'd get rid of this horrible Flabbio one we're lumbered with..

QPR - "shit but local"

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:53 - May 27 with 2843 viewsbeeeater

If. We are in this kit for one season couldnt give a damn. After saturday.I'll let them play in pink if they want.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:55 - May 27 with 2839 viewsGloucs_R

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:51 - May 27 by QPunkR

I like how Tony says we'll be back in thicker hoops next year, along with Dennis the Menace, and he also says he'll 'look at the badge', but I do wonder exactly what he means by looking at it. I get the feeling he's getting cold feet & starting to wish he hadn't said he'd get rid of this horrible Flabbio one we're lumbered with..

How funny is this?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:57 - May 27 with 2830 viewsAunt_Nelly

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 11:38 - May 27 by loftboy

Hopefully get some decent leisure wear as well

Leisure wear. Tell the whole world you've given up on life.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:57 - May 27 with 2826 viewsRs_Holy

The more I look the more i dont like.... Infact I would rather play home matches in the all white strip!... as some sort of tribute to the lads from 67.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:59 - May 27 with 2818 viewsstansleftfoot

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:57 - May 27 by Aunt_Nelly

Leisure wear. Tell the whole world you've given up on life.

Tell the world life hasn't worked out as well as planned.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:15 - May 27 with 2739 viewsYorkRanger

As I said previously it's a money play.

After everything that has happened over the past week, I'm prepared to give TF a little leeway and trust him that this is a one season situation.

The home kit is poor. The away tolerable. The third is a white shirt - that didn't take much designing.

We need to live with it and move on. Dig out (or buy) a retro shirt and trust that 2015-2016 will be much better.

Incidentally this years home strip is still available in most sizes on Sports Direct at £24.99...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024