Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Launch Tomorrow 19:07 - May 26 with 18559 viewsBAWHoops

Anyone going?

Just got an email through saying I'm on the guestlist.

It starts at 1:30 but I reckon I can only stay for about 45 mins as I will need to get back to work!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:46 - May 27 with 2465 viewsBstokeranger

Can only hope that the leisure wear stuff is better.

Wonder if they'll have the audacity to charge over the odds for the shorts and socks when you could pick them up without a badge cheap in Sports Direct.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:48 - May 27 with 2449 viewsToast_R

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:25 - May 27 by TheBlob

Too many hoops.

Is it just me or does that look like Charlie could be out of pre-seaon?

Good one Clint
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:48 - May 27 with 2453 viewsBedford_R

The home kit is a Reading kit. The hoops do not go all the way around. Shocking. This will be the first time in about 15 seasons that I do not buy the home shirt.

RMH_R Reborn

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:48 - May 27 with 2447 viewspaulparker

how anyone can like the Ac Milan/man city away kit is beyond me
we have just had the biggest result at Wembley for Donkeys wearing Dennis The Menace and yet we go the complete opposite and go for the stripes
superb marketing there
Absolute Kants

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:48 - May 27 with 2446 viewsQPunkR

Maybe those dicks at Nike heard that we like having 3 hoops on our kit, cos that's all we've got. Ridiculous fúcking kit.
You'd think the hardest part was getting us back to the Premiership. To then absolutely fúck up something so simple as a hooped shirt is just ridiculous. Why is it clubs don't have a say with Nike on their 1st season's kit? Makes no sense.

QPR - "shit but local"

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:50 - May 27 with 2419 viewsE17hoop

Here you go, £20, just need to take the badge from an old one and you're sorted.
http://www.discountfootballkits.com/Nike_Hoop_III_Royal_White_Football_Shirt
[Post edited 27 May 2014 14:51]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:50 - May 27 with 2413 viewsRs_Holy

terrible, terrible kits, but you gotta think Nike is a better bet in the long run... Already looking forward to next years offerings!
...Thanks Lotto it took you years but you got it spot on in the end!
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:52 - May 27 with 2388 viewsLimehouseR

Wow, they're as bad as the ones when we first got promoted.
I'll not be buying, quite happy with my old retro shirt.
The training range might be decent with Nike though. I usually get a top to wear down at the gym or for running or whatever.
Login to get fewer ads

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:52 - May 27 with 2386 viewsDANRANGER

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:27 - May 27 by Northernr

Hmmm, yeh they're grim. How hard can it be?

Red and black doesn't look as bad as I thought it would - the home one is a shocker though.

grim sums it up. The red and black is a nice kit but not a QPR kit especially when the stand out home kit is so bad. Who comes up with these?? The home kit isn't good enough for a Sunday league team and is basically an old De Graafschap shirt with our badge on it! It doesn't even fit the players properly, no one likes a baggy shirt to play football in these days. We do not like thin hoops, and there not even hoops!!

Oh well...disappointing, but nothing is going to wipe the smile of our faces right now.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:56 - May 27 with 2337 views08olesen

Does anyone know if the CEO of Nike is a scum supporter, or even a Derby supporter?

Poll: Who will the other play off

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:58 - May 27 with 2312 viewsdaveB

to have a home kit without hoops is ridiculous, looks like something you get for a Sunday league team
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:01 - May 27 with 2281 viewsHollowayRanger

aint buying one and hope no one does

then maybe they will get the message!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:02 - May 27 with 2272 viewsQPR1882

Funny how the mind works, as soon as I saw the away kit I thought of Martin Busby.

They were the colours we were wearing the night he snapped his leg v Fulham.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:05 - May 27 with 2249 viewsadhoc_qpr

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:52 - May 27 by DANRANGER

grim sums it up. The red and black is a nice kit but not a QPR kit especially when the stand out home kit is so bad. Who comes up with these?? The home kit isn't good enough for a Sunday league team and is basically an old De Graafschap shirt with our badge on it! It doesn't even fit the players properly, no one likes a baggy shirt to play football in these days. We do not like thin hoops, and there not even hoops!!

Oh well...disappointing, but nothing is going to wipe the smile of our faces right now.

It has to be baggy for Richard Dunne and Fat Frank Lampard!!!
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:05 - May 27 with 2240 viewsGloucs_R

anyone know if the back are plain white yet?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:06 - May 27 with 2237 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Oh fook the onion sellers are back
Gasher than an open wound

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:07 - May 27 with 2231 views08olesen

Is anyone reading what Ian Taylor is saying on twitter. We had to chose the shirts out of a catalog. Is that actually a joke haaaaa. we are now one of the 20 best teams in the country (feels good to say that) and we are choosing our kit out of a catalog. What a joke!

Im sure they will get the message when they have sold around 50 over the whole season. Im sure its not too late to change if they actually want any money.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:09 - May 27 with 2210 viewsGloucs_R

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:23 - May 27 by Jamie

why the feck stripes????

Off the shelf Hoops from Nike:

[Post edited 27 May 2014 15:11]

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:10 - May 27 with 2206 viewsNorthernr

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:11 - May 27 with 2195 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:15 - May 27 with 2171 viewsdanehoop

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:58 - May 27 by daveB

to have a home kit without hoops is ridiculous, looks like something you get for a Sunday league team

That is stunningly poor. It is just as if "the team that worked with Arsenal" did no research at all. You can imagine the conversation in the marketing team now.

" Team that wears hoops, yes that's it famous for hoops, look at what they have been wearing for past 30 years and see what you can do."
"No, I have a better idea, we have this crappy non descript stuff from the Dutch First division. Some hoops here, look sort of, blue and white hoops"
"What about the red and black?"

Nah. got nothing... oh hold on, we found these from a pub team in west London 15 years ago. Colours look right."

"What about hoops? Well they have hoops on the other one, this is red and black right? If you hold them sideways at the meeting they wont notice"

"OK, what about the third kit? Well we can be a bit imaginative there with this lot, they wear any sort of crap normally, I mean look at the mango thing."

"mmm. Hold on, got it. These are the prototypes that the FA threw out for the England job for being just a pile of old shyte".

"but they are white and look awful"

"yeh, its why the FA didnt go for them. But it is already to go, cheap to produce and we can charge an absolute fortune for them. They will lap them up they will."

"Mmm, not so sure about that. Course they will, they need the money......."

The red and black one really does remind me of playing in Hayes and District Sunday League Division fifteen years ago. Except that kit fitted me better.

Never knowingly understood

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:15 - May 27 with 2167 viewssimmo

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:10 - May 27 by Northernr

That is a joke.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:15 - May 27 with 2165 viewsMytch_QPR

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:07 - May 27 by 08olesen

Is anyone reading what Ian Taylor is saying on twitter. We had to chose the shirts out of a catalog. Is that actually a joke haaaaa. we are now one of the 20 best teams in the country (feels good to say that) and we are choosing our kit out of a catalog. What a joke!

Im sure they will get the message when they have sold around 50 over the whole season. Im sure its not too late to change if they actually want any money.

The thing is Olsen (and I hate them as much as the next man), some mugs will buy them. We shifted a few of the old Air Malaysia shirts, which looked similar. The Prem brings a fair few tourist supporters, and there are also some who don't really give a sh*t about our history and buy them as they have a PL logo on the sleeve.

I agree on a general embargo. Any supporters seen in this effort next season should be told they've been sold a fake!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:17 - May 27 with 2142 viewsGloucs_R

Lets see, fake hoops that are too small.....oh hang on.

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:17 - May 27 with 2143 viewsDANRANGER

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 15:07 - May 27 by 08olesen

I can't believe that Man U took a kit from a brochure like a Sunday morning pub team. It would explain the poor England shirt 1st time around but then the new one is just as bad so be interesting how long it takes them. I expect the sales of retro QPR shirts to go up!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024