Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Launch Tomorrow 19:07 - May 26 with 19089 viewsBAWHoops

Anyone going?

Just got an email through saying I'm on the guestlist.

It starts at 1:30 but I reckon I can only stay for about 45 mins as I will need to get back to work!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:23 - May 27 with 2239 viewssupahoopsa

Can't believe it, after all the recent crap kits we have had, Lotto finally get it right and we have the best kit for the last 20+ years and now this

Oh well just have to cheer myself up by watching Bobby's goal again and reminding my self that we are PREMIER LEAGUE

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:23 - May 27 with 2231 viewsJonDoeman

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:22 - May 27 by daveB

ooh that is horrible

Would have been worse in the Championship!

It Is What It Is !!

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:24 - May 27 with 2226 viewspaulparker

what the f uck are the 1st 2 kits ??

sorry but that is sh*t what the hell are we wearing an AC Milan kit for ??
its Hoops you kants how hard is it to f uck that up,
#dogshite

also the home kit is Sunday League to the extreme not even reading will wear that

TBF The 3rd kit is good

seriously what has happened to Nike

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:24 - May 27 with 2231 views08olesen

[Post edited 27 May 2014 14:25]

Poll: Who will the other play off

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:24 - May 27 with 2231 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:24 - May 27 with 2219 viewsdaveB

The away ones are ok, quite like the third kit but that home one couldn't have been any more wrong.

Still it's only for a year and am sure they'll improve next year
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:25 - May 27 with 2195 viewsTheBlob

Too many hoops.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:25 - May 27 with 2195 viewsNov77

Ac Milan and Leeds kits for our away games, and a little kids pyjama top for the home games

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Login to get fewer ads

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:27 - May 27 with 2153 viewsboobishabang

Not a massive fan but anything is better than that Orange kit from a couple of seasons back, the red the following season wasnt much better
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:27 - May 27 with 2148 viewsNorthernr

Hmmm, yeh they're grim. How hard can it be?

Red and black doesn't look as bad as I thought it would - the home one is a shocker though.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:27 - May 27 with 2124 viewsloftboy

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:25 - May 27 by TheBlob

Too many hoops.

What hoops it's a white panel on the back

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:28 - May 27 with 2122 views08olesen

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:25 - May 27 by TheBlob

Too many hoops.

That picture looks like they dont even go all they way round.

At least it isnt as bad as the second GK shirt, thats purple!

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:31 - May 27 with 2044 viewsSuffolkHoop

WOW they are some of the worst QPR kits of recent times. Why do we always have a poxy home shirt in the Premier League?
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:31 - May 27 with 2043 viewsRBlock

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:31 - May 27 with 2030 viewsRANGERS4EVER

COME ON YOU SUPPPPAAAAAAAA
Stripes

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:31 - May 27 with 2026 viewsboobishabang

Plain backs to home and away kits
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:33 - May 27 with 1981 viewsbarbicanranger

The home kit just doesn't say QPR home shirt, if I saw someone wearing that across the other side of a football pitch down the park I wouldn't think it's QPR. And it's not hard to mess up - royal blue, thick hoops. Really disappointing as we spend another season on the top stage wearing a kit that doesn't reflect our club. I find when negotiating things it helps to say what you want and threaten to walk away if you don't get it, regardless of what 'nike's policy' is.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:33 - May 27 with 1981 viewsDesertBoot

Ironic we had the kits bang on this season then jump on the Nike train and they make a total pigs ear of them. Without a name and number on the back the home shirt will look awful. Don't get me started on the STRIPES!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:40 - May 27 with 1852 viewsBillionR

So the difference between the home and 3rd kit is 6 narrow blue hoops on the front of the shirt? Both have white backs, shorts and socks.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:41 - May 27 with 1840 viewsBklynRanger

In that launch video it looks like they're trying to show the back of the home kit as little as possible.

I wonder how much strategy has been involved in the timing of this? I'm really not feeling cynical this week, but maybe they thought it was better to get these atrocities out of the way while we're all still in an excellent mood.

Anyway, excellent mood aside, its a bit worrying when the only one that looks any good is the AC Milan one.

I just don't quite get how the club isn't allowed a say in this during the first year. Wasn't that the reason given for these?
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:41 - May 27 with 1839 viewsBAWHoops

Home one is by far the worst.

Shame.

But the club admitted that by the time the deal was done they couldn't turn around bespoke QPR kits.

Ah well.

Away is lovely though

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:42 - May 27 with 1828 viewsToast_R

Poor effort from Nike but from what I've heard the club didn't have any input on the shirt the first time around. I wonder if the FA did on the first Nike England shirt which was Germany 74 with the three lions stitched on.

I will say this though, I prefer the shade of blue to both 2011/12 & 2012/13 and overall I think it beats them two...which wasn't hard.

The away one is odd though, The QPR badge just does not go with it.

"Red and Black you say?" Goes to the back of the warehouse and tucked away in some dusty old boxes ontop of a 10ft shelf, pulls out the only Red & Black kit they have. "A pub in Ilford changed their mind on this, you can have it half price?"

As for the white one, how often will that get an airing, I mean what clubs clash with blue & White onion sellers in whiie shorts and socks but not all plain white?
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:44 - May 27 with 1796 views08olesen

Its the lack of imagination that is the worst. Nobody has even thought about. They just through it out there and expect people to go spend 45 quid on it.

I wont be buying one.

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:44 - May 27 with 1787 viewsVish

the home strip is terrible. how can it be so difficult...
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:45 - May 27 with 1780 viewsRBlock

Imagine the backlash over the kits had we lost on saturday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024