Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. 13:04 - Jul 22 with 3053 viewsrangerslee

Done deal by the looks of it.
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 13:09 - Jul 22 with 2977 viewsQPRski

Would be a great sgining.

But I wait for the official confirmation before celebrating.
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 13:11 - Jul 22 with 2948 viewsrosseeles

Said it before but a great signing, saw him a fair amount last year and he did well in a poor side, is young and actually has some value, something we usually miss out on
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 13:13 - Jul 22 with 2892 viewsLblock

I'll wait until he's gurning beneath a tacky shiney new blue and white scarf with "Premiership W12" written on it... but if this does go through it's a Caulking signing.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:48 - Jul 22 with 2509 viewsrosseeles

Tony just tweeted that "a player gets announced soon", so expect Caulker. He also tweeted to keep your ears peeled, so he also may be on class a drugs
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:50 - Jul 22 with 2488 viewssimmo

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:48 - Jul 22 by rosseeles

Tony just tweeted that "a player gets announced soon", so expect Caulker. He also tweeted to keep your ears peeled, so he also may be on class a drugs

This made me 'lol'

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:51 - Jul 22 with 2488 viewsLewes_r

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:48 - Jul 22 by rosseeles

as long as we dont have to get our eyes pricked

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:51 - Jul 22 with 2478 viewsadhoc_qpr

Should be a good signing, also scored 5 goals last season so presumably might help us offer a threat from corners for the first time....ever!
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:51 - Jul 22 with 2471 viewsQPR1882

Is this the same Tony who said recently he was coming off twitter ?
Login to get fewer ads

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:16 - Jul 22 with 2391 viewsdaveB

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:51 - Jul 22 by QPR1882

Is this the same Tony who said recently he was coming off twitter ?

He did come off Twitter, he's gone back on now
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:22 - Jul 22 with 2333 viewsQPunkR

I haven't seen mention anywhere of how much we're paying for him though. I fear it'll be more than we get for Rémy. Cardiff bought him for over £8M in the end didn't they?

QPR - "shit but local"

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:23 - Jul 22 with 2318 viewsMaggsinho

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:22 - Jul 22 by QPunkR

I haven't seen mention anywhere of how much we're paying for him though. I fear it'll be more than we get for Rémy. Cardiff bought him for over £8M in the end didn't they?

£8m seems to be the agreed figure that we're signing him for too.
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:24 - Jul 22 with 2317 viewsrosseeles

8 mill, thats his buyout clause
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:25 - Jul 22 with 2286 viewsDiscodroid

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:16 - Jul 22 by daveB

He did come off Twitter, he's gone back on now

+1 !

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:26 - Jul 22 with 2288 viewsganjR

I'm at the club and they're waiting for him to arrive from Harlington.
ITK MOFO
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:28 - Jul 22 with 2267 viewsLoft1979

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 14:51 - Jul 22 by adhoc_qpr

Should be a good signing, also scored 5 goals last season so presumably might help us offer a threat from corners for the first time....ever!

I would be happy if he was a defensive asset against crosses.
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 2255 viewsTacticalR

Is the long tug of love over?

Air hostess clique

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:29 - Jul 22 with 2252 viewsLoft1979

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:22 - Jul 22 by QPunkR

But half the salary......reportedly.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2014 15:29]
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:32 - Jul 22 with 2206 viewswillis1980

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:28 - Jul 22 by Loft1979

I would be happy if he was a defensive asset against crosses.

i thought samba was going to be a threat from corners/crosses and be good at defending against them!
i hope hes fulfills his bags of potential with us, we deserve a signing to come good for us.
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 16:16 - Jul 22 with 1878 viewsngbqpr

er...Macca...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 16:27 - Jul 22 with 1766 viewsFDC

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 15:26 - Jul 22 by ganjR

I'm at the club and they're waiting for him to arrive from Harlington.
ITK MOFO

Keep you eye to the ground for any breaking news
SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 16:45 - Jul 22 with 1638 viewsJonDoeman

Already scored a good header at ours, & I remember how pissed off I was about it!!

It Is What It Is !!

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 17:55 - Jul 22 with 1335 viewseghamranger

SSN - Caulker to join squad in Germany tomorrow. on 13:13 - Jul 22 by Lblock

I'll wait until he's gurning beneath a tacky shiney new blue and white scarf with "Premiership W12" written on it... but if this does go through it's a Caulking signing.

There u go 😄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024