Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inane chanting 18:53 - Dec 1 with 4541 viewsrunningman75

Due to work commitments was my first game at Loftus Road for a while and sat in the Upper Loft ( viagogo ticket). Though Schmeichel was time wasting from the time Leicester scored ,there were some stupid chants from Q block ( nothing changes). The come on you r's , Charlie songs and other encouragement is great and the atmosphere was very good.
However think it is time to name and shame the stupid chanters as Loftus Road would be a better place without them.
Inane chanting on 19:13 - Dec 1 with 3211 viewsTacticalR

The club should open different sections for stupid chanters and intelligent chanters, and another section for chanters who are not quite sure where they fit in.

Air hostess clique

Inane chanting on 19:26 - Dec 1 with 3152 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just a bit of fun. Didn't cross the line of racism, homophobia etc. and made me laugh.
Inane chanting on 19:26 - Dec 1 with 3148 viewsrunningman75

Inane chanting on 19:13 - Dec 1 by TacticalR

The club should open different sections for stupid chanters and intelligent chanters, and another section for chanters who are not quite sure where they fit in.

The place for stupid chanters is called Stamford Bridge.
Inane chanting on 19:30 - Dec 1 with 3129 viewsMarc

Next time you go, if you're in upper loft, why not go over to Q block and tell those up there what you think of their songs? Instead of attempting to name and shame them through an anonymous forum account.
Inane chanting on 20:55 - Dec 1 with 2921 viewsAndyB

Alternatively - go and stick your head in a lions mouth and flick it's love-spuds with a wet towel.
Inane chanting on 20:57 - Dec 1 with 2912 viewswombat

Inane chanting on 20:55 - Dec 1 by AndyB

Alternatively - go and stick your head in a lions mouth and flick it's love-spuds with a wet towel.

And the pointless thread of the year award goes to
Sorry actually found some of the chants funny makes a change for. Th usual stuff which is sung

Oh and while your on the rubbish chanting suppose you didn't approve of the famous 45 mins worth of Paul once is a w@nker sung many moons ago either and he was and still indeed is a w@nker to this day
[Post edited 1 Dec 2014 20:58]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Inane chanting on 21:05 - Dec 1 with 2884 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

The stupidest chant in some time was calling Andy Cole a vvanker for no real reason other than he was ex Man U, certainly wasn't acting up on the day. He scored his first hat trick in some time against us after that. I remember hearing some very wise words from a certain Mr Hendrix at half time as a quaffed a pint "listen to those vvankers, he's forgotten more about football then they'll ever know", and how right he was.

But calling Schmeichal a vvanker because he is wasting time and being a smarmy git about it is perfectly ok by me, and I joined in with a gusto.
Inane chanting on 21:53 - Dec 1 with 2744 viewsizlingtonhoop

And, judging by MOTD, almost square these days.
Login to get fewer ads

Inane chanting on 21:55 - Dec 1 with 2740 viewsloftboy

If I think back to the late 70's early 80's when anything was game to get at players, today's chants are nursery rhymes in comparison, players like Les Sealy got dogs abuse for 90 minutes.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Inane chanting on 07:30 - Dec 2 with 2496 viewsthemodfather

les sealey abused dogs for 90 mins?? no wonder we slated him every chance we got!!
Inane chanting on 09:27 - Dec 2 with 2346 viewsCHUBBS

Right,so you rarely go to games,but when you do,you expect to be entertained by a politically correct choir preferably sitting in a family friendly block?
I think you may be in the wrong game mate!
Inane chanting on 09:31 - Dec 2 with 2339 viewsDWQPR

Never forgot that cup replay against the Arse in 1990 when Tony Adams went up for a corner at the Loftus Road end to an absolute concophony of 'eeee-awwwwws' and loads of carrots raining down on him. The league game a few weeks later saw the old bill searching everyone going into the Loft forsake vegetable.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Inane chanting on 09:32 - Dec 2 with 2335 viewswombat

Inane chanting on 21:55 - Dec 1 by loftboy

If I think back to the late 70's early 80's when anything was game to get at players, today's chants are nursery rhymes in comparison, players like Les Sealy got dogs abuse for 90 minutes.

got to say reading that post confirms why the premiership these days is such a sterile devoid of atmosphere enviroment , god the 80s and even 90s there was always chants of various types some funny some close to the bone but usually funny , now we get a quick stand up if you love rangers if we are lucky . loftboy les sealy got hammered as did peter shilton with 45 mins of tinaaaaaa amongst many others chucked at him

Inane chanting on 09:41 - Dec 2 with 2316 viewsHantsR

Inane chanting on 09:31 - Dec 2 by DWQPR

Never forgot that cup replay against the Arse in 1990 when Tony Adams went up for a corner at the Loftus Road end to an absolute concophony of 'eeee-awwwwws' and loads of carrots raining down on him. The league game a few weeks later saw the old bill searching everyone going into the Loft forsake vegetable.

carrots raining down !

Can you imagine the stewards searching fans, "excuse me sir, is that a carrot in your pocket?"
Inane chanting on 09:57 - Dec 2 with 2283 viewssimmo

Inane chanting on 19:26 - Dec 1 by Watford_Ranger

Just a bit of fun. Didn't cross the line of racism, homophobia etc. and made me laugh.

This.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Inane chanting on 09:57 - Dec 2 with 2283 viewsLadbrokeGrover

This post is really quite sad.

The chant you're referring to was, as I said to my mate at the time "funny, and really quite accurate"....if a little crassly delivered (which makes it even more funny).
Inane chanting on 10:02 - Dec 2 with 2269 viewssimmo

YOU'RE SHIT AND THIS THREADS A C*NT

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Inane chanting on 10:13 - Dec 2 with 2245 viewspaulparker

Inane chanting on 09:31 - Dec 2 by DWQPR

I think it was us DW who started the "Adams is a Donkey " Eeeeee-Awwwww chants
I remember the game in 88 at Highbury where we were singing it for around 80 minutes
we even went 1-0 up (falco) until yep Adams scored with 10 minutes to go and we went on to lose the game
also recall Seamen getting untold stick in 91 when he returned even a whisky bottle being launched at him from the Loft

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Inane chanting on 10:15 - Dec 2 with 2240 viewspaulparker

Inane chanting on 09:32 - Dec 2 by wombat

got to say reading that post confirms why the premiership these days is such a sterile devoid of atmosphere enviroment , god the 80s and even 90s there was always chants of various types some funny some close to the bone but usually funny , now we get a quick stand up if you love rangers if we are lucky . loftboy les sealy got hammered as did peter shilton with 45 mins of tinaaaaaa amongst many others chucked at him

Don't forget the Winding up of Pat Van Den Hawe wombat
"bill wyman shagged your wife " "mandy takes it up the ar*e " etc
never seen a player lose it so badly as him that day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Inane chanting on 10:19 - Dec 2 with 2233 viewsLadbrokeGrover

Inane chanting on 10:13 - Dec 2 by paulparker

I think it was us DW who started the "Adams is a Donkey " Eeeeee-Awwwww chants
I remember the game in 88 at Highbury where we were singing it for around 80 minutes
we even went 1-0 up (falco) until yep Adams scored with 10 minutes to go and we went on to lose the game
also recall Seamen getting untold stick in 91 when he returned even a whisky bottle being launched at him from the Loft

Yup, Seaman got it from the Loft on his return. Took it all really well as it was mostly done with humor.

Remember the bloke behind me screaming "at least your haircut hasn't changed Spunky", to which Spunky turned round with a huge smile and gave the thumbs up.

Ah, the old days......
Inane chanting on 10:40 - Dec 2 with 2199 viewswombat

Inane chanting on 10:15 - Dec 2 by paulparker

Don't forget the Winding up of Pat Van Den Hawe wombat
"bill wyman shagged your wife " "mandy takes it up the ar*e " etc
never seen a player lose it so badly as him that day

how could I forgot him losing the plot totally that day , similar the the scum meltdown a few season back actually , cashley and mata both lost if that day and as for the grand master JT enough said ,
walking out of LR these days its to many giles and harrietts coming out thats whats killed atmosphere in football these days , wembley is the primie example of how to kill football atmosphere , its like a kids day out for most there next time i go to wembley will be when charlie gets his first cap and not beofre

Inane chanting on 10:49 - Dec 2 with 2188 viewsDWQPR

And against the scum when we won 1-0 at the Bridge a couple of years back when Cashley got up early in the second half to warm up, ran towards the 3,000 R's supporters and was greater with 'Ashley Cole, you're John Terry's bitch!' The look on his face was a sight I will never forget. Two quick jogs up and down the line later and he had had enough, disappeared back to the bench never to appear again, whilst the chant continued for a good while after.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Inane chanting on 10:52 - Dec 2 with 2177 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Inane chanting on 09:32 - Dec 2 by wombat

I remember chanting 'Tina' at Shilts down at the Dell. That was brutal. Great fun as well!
Inane chanting on 11:00 - Dec 2 with 2169 viewspaulparker

Inane chanting on 10:40 - Dec 2 by wombat

how could I forgot him losing the plot totally that day , similar the the scum meltdown a few season back actually , cashley and mata both lost if that day and as for the grand master JT enough said ,
walking out of LR these days its to many giles and harrietts coming out thats whats killed atmosphere in football these days , wembley is the primie example of how to kill football atmosphere , its like a kids day out for most there next time i go to wembley will be when charlie gets his first cap and not beofre

totally agree wombat, that game against Chelsea really was something in terms of Hostility never seen a team melt like they did that day, I would Love Loftus Road to be like that every game, so that every oppo player & fan dreads coming here
why not make the most of what we have ,
Tony Gale must have said it about 5 times on his commentary at the weekend that this place could be a bear pit at times, so if stupid songs wind up the Oppo im all for it

Inane chanting on 11:05 - Dec 2 with 2160 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Inane chanting on 11:00 - Dec 2 by paulparker

totally agree wombat, that game against Chelsea really was something in terms of Hostility never seen a team melt like they did that day, I would Love Loftus Road to be like that every game, so that every oppo player & fan dreads coming here
why not make the most of what we have ,
Tony Gale must have said it about 5 times on his commentary at the weekend that this place could be a bear pit at times, so if stupid songs wind up the Oppo im all for it

I remember on the way to that game telling my two boys (who were about 14 and 11 at the time) that this would not be like a normal game and explaining the history to them.
They will never forget that day and the part the crowd played in that game. It was so intense. Absolutely brilliant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024