Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
when will fans stop going to away games? 21:34 - Dec 2 with 6540 viewsconnell10

with our away record so shit and arrys tactics etc , how long before fans stop going to rangers away games?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:38 - Dec 2 with 3301 viewsJuzzie

I've been to Spurs and Southampton and with Juzzie jnr now on the scene I really can't see me doing another away this season. Costs, plus time plus woeful displays doesn't really make a good mix.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 21:43]
when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:44 - Dec 2 with 3211 viewsloftboy

when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:38 - Dec 2 by Juzzie

I've been to Spurs and Southampton and with Juzzie jnr now on the scene I really can't see me doing another away this season. Costs, plus time plus woeful displays doesn't really make a good mix.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 21:43]

I've done Spurs, Southampton, West Ham, and chelsea, can't see me doing anymore always this side of Christmas.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:44 - Dec 2 with 3200 viewsconnell10

i only go to home games but i feel really sorry and not a little bit angry that our loyal fans who travel far and wide to watch rangers get served such awful fare!

when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 3141 viewsToast_R

I stopped after Charlton last season. That was dreadful on and off the pitch and put me right off.
Like a c*nt I'm going to Goodison in a fortnight.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:50 - Dec 2 with 3101 viewsconnell10

when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:48 - Dec 2 by Toast_R

I stopped after Charlton last season. That was dreadful on and off the pitch and put me right off.

focking hats off to ya mate, your a better man than i!

when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:53 - Dec 2 with 3051 viewsFearless

I stopped after Burton - plenty of mates gone to Swansea tonight - feel for them
when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:57 - Dec 2 with 2997 viewsLowerloftLad

Yes me and my mate had just planned to do stoke away we both sent texts within minutes of the second goal going in saying we won't bother 😂😂

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

when will fans stop going to away games? on 22:00 - Dec 2 with 2975 viewsLblock

I've stopped.

I may go to Arsenal but not the game as I've got a few Gooner mates.
It'll be something of a record if I make it to the end of the season and have only done Saints, Chelscum and Leicester (might not make that one if tickets are sparse but it'll probably be a reflection of the Reading dead rubber last time out).

The players body language on the road says it all. The defeat is a foregone conclusion and Green just looks at what's in front of him after every missed chance as much to say "... it's going to happen... no clean sheet bonus again"
It's plain for everyone to see and I really do think Saturday put the thinnest paper over the cracks. We are easy to pick apart the way we are set up, no threat of pace, no invention, no width, ponderous centre backs.

Ah fook it... we're down with the decorations anyway.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

when will fans stop going to away games? on 22:08 - Dec 2 with 2917 viewsHollowayRanger

1 a season max

in 30 odd years as a season ticket holder ive been to id say 15 away game max

and saved myself a fortune and 30 years of pain and misery

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

when will fans stop going to away games? on 22:23 - Dec 2 with 2875 viewsMichael_Hunt

Currently sat in spoons in Swansea and if I hadn't already booked trains for Burnley & Stoke I'd definitely be jacking.

That was as bad as it gets tonight and if it hadn't been for RG we'd have been utterly stuffed.

2 days off work, a missus that's totally pissed off with me, I don't need it. ATAF.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 09:58 - Dec 3 with 2655 viewsconnell10

when will fans stop going to away games? on 22:23 - Dec 2 by Michael_Hunt

Currently sat in spoons in Swansea and if I hadn't already booked trains for Burnley & Stoke I'd definitely be jacking.

That was as bad as it gets tonight and if it hadn't been for RG we'd have been utterly stuffed.

2 days off work, a missus that's totally pissed off with me, I don't need it. ATAF.

feel for you mate!

when will fans stop going to away games? on 10:04 - Dec 3 with 2632 viewsjohncharles

I wanted to go to Everton (my Dad's team years ago) but that's off now. Not going to an away match until Redknapp has gone.

Strong and stable my arse.

when will fans stop going to away games? on 10:11 - Dec 3 with 2603 viewseghamranger

Few there yesterday because of the free travel and the supporter from wales
when will fans stop going to away games? on 10:57 - Dec 3 with 2553 viewsMytch_QPR

when will fans stop going to away games? on 22:23 - Dec 2 by Michael_Hunt

Left Swansea at 5.45 this morning, not impressed with last night's performance. Right from the outset it was obvious that they were going to score at some point, whereas we never looked likely to.

Home wins alone are not going to be enough. We HAVE to start trying to pick up some draws and then build up to wins on the road.

As an aside, I can't understand why a few of our idiot fans booed Tom Carroll when he came on as a sub - maybe someone can explain the logic (particularly as they're probably the same 'fans' who slated him when he played for us).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:11 - Dec 3 with 2518 viewsTacticalR

when will fans stop going to away games? on 21:48 - Dec 2 by Toast_R

Many a good man was broken at Charlton. At least the ones who couldn't get a sniff of medicinal powder.

Air hostess clique

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:17 - Dec 3 with 2498 viewsTheChef

Everton is 4pm KO on a Sunday, so good luck to anyone making the trip for that one.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:22 - Dec 3 with 2482 viewsRangersw12

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:17 - Dec 3 by TheChef

Everton is 4pm KO on a Sunday, so good luck to anyone making the trip for that one.

Even worse its now 8pm on a Monday live on sky !!!

Less than 300 for that one
when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:28 - Dec 3 with 2463 viewsbluetooth

My last season for away ST defo. Might have a year out all together to be fair. Just can't justify the doe anymore
when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:33 - Dec 3 with 2449 viewsPinnerPaul

Very frustrating, quick look at the table and we have the 9th best, yes that's 9th best home record in the league.

Even something like being 15th/16th best team away and we would be safe.

Another stat I heard today - Rob Green has made the most saves and let in the most goals, that part we know, of any GK in the PL this season.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:58 - Dec 3 with 2420 viewsRangersw12

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:33 - Dec 3 by PinnerPaul

Very frustrating, quick look at the table and we have the 9th best, yes that's 9th best home record in the league.

Even something like being 15th/16th best team away and we would be safe.

Another stat I heard today - Rob Green has made the most saves and let in the most goals, that part we know, of any GK in the PL this season.

Redknapp hasn't a clue how to play away from home and hasn't done for 2 years whilst he has been with us

We can't rely on our home form as we inevitably drop points
when will fans stop going to away games? on 12:29 - Dec 3 with 2356 viewsHayesender

I'm booked up for Sunderland in February, which will be my one and only away this season.

Was gonna do arsenal as well but they can swivel on that one now.

Fair play those of you that go away regularly, but you must be mad

Poll: Shamima Beghum

when will fans stop going to away games? on 12:38 - Dec 3 with 2328 viewsmikeygunn

I booked my train tickets to Burnley yesterday. I dont get to many home games living in Yorkshire so this is my best way of getting to games.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 12:38 - Dec 3 with 2328 viewsstowmarketrange

when will fans stop going to away games? on 11:58 - Dec 3 by Rangersw12

Redknapp hasn't a clue how to play away from home and hasn't done for 2 years whilst he has been with us

We can't rely on our home form as we inevitably drop points

We will need to pick up 27-29 PTs from 12 home games.8 wins and 3 draws,or 9 wins and 2 draws.
I can't see either of those two outcomes happening,so we will need to start attacking teams more away from home.
when will fans stop going to away games? on 12:48 - Dec 3 with 2303 viewspaulparker

Good luck to those who still go you deserve a medal or at least a free ticket here & there
the majority of QPR fans knew we would play like that yesterday , seen one QPR away game you have seen them all
I stopped doing aways after Burton, that was the final straw, I couldn't justify anymore spending the dough for zero enjoyment

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

when will fans stop going to away games? on 12:55 - Dec 3 with 2278 viewsthame_hoops

it wont effect our away following as a large amount of fans don't go specifically for the game, they go for the crack. literally. and the blow.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024