Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad 15:03 - Dec 13 with 7977 viewstf_jack

Our football mates are losing at Bournmouth

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Sad on 17:17 - Dec 13 with 2378 viewsdgt73

Sad on 17:13 - Dec 13 by jack247

It must be the ultimate humiliation for them. They can't have a lot of self respect left but Jesus, any other colour, surely?

It's what's called " getting kicked in the balls" when you are already on the floor and it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch (of kents)

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Sad on 17:27 - Dec 13 with 2318 viewsairedale

Sad on 16:59 - Dec 13 by lifelong

That Jason Perry is a bit of a card.

Not a 'Jack' though?
Sad on 17:45 - Dec 13 with 2258 viewsunion_jack

Sad on 17:27 - Dec 13 by airedale

Not a 'Jack' though?

More like a Joker and sounds like a Queen.,

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sad on 17:49 - Dec 13 with 2240 viewsMrSwan

This is a Swansea forum and we have a thread about a Cardiff game we might as well have had a macthday thread.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Sad on 17:53 - Dec 13 with 2224 viewsParlay

Sad on 17:49 - Dec 13 by MrSwan

This is a Swansea forum and we have a thread about a Cardiff game we might as well have had a macthday thread.

We aren't playing today Dwight, its some light entertainment.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Sad on 17:56 - Dec 13 with 2202 viewsMrSwan

Sad on 17:53 - Dec 13 by Parlay

We aren't playing today Dwight, its some light entertainment.

If we had won today i could understand but when we haven't even played and could still go arse over tit tomorrow and people start moaning then don't complain.

Sad on 17:59 - Dec 13 with 2188 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sad on 17:56 - Dec 13 by MrSwan

If we had won today i could understand but when we haven't even played and could still go arse over tit tomorrow and people start moaning then don't complain.

How could we have won today when we haven't got a game until tomorrow?

Poll: Tory leader

Sad on 18:02 - Dec 13 with 2168 viewsjack247

If we play in blue tomorrow, feel free to come back with the big 'I told you so'. Win, lose or draw
Login to get fewer ads

Sad on 18:07 - Dec 13 with 2143 viewsmonmouth

Oh dear mate. I'm afraid this silly identity is rumbled; kaput; worthless. Bring on the next one.

But to put your mind at rest, whether we win, lose or draw tomorrow, the red, white but not blue birds are 24 carat, 100%, pure unadulterated dogsh1t and only exist for other people to laugh at. So we are laughing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sad on 18:15 - Dec 13 with 2099 viewsdgt73

Who gives a fuk the scum lost and I'll drink to that, Tomorrow's game, well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. So once again let's all laugh at kardiff.

Sad on 18:18 - Dec 13 with 2084 viewsMrSwan

Sad on 17:59 - Dec 13 by exiledclaseboy

How could we have won today when we haven't got a game until tomorrow?

If we had played today and had won then fair enough have a giggle at our rivals losing but until we play keep quiet because if we lose that gives them all the right to take the piss of us and as some have said threads like this have often come and it us on the arse.

Sad on 18:23 - Dec 13 with 2064 viewsdgt73

Sad on 18:18 - Dec 13 by MrSwan

If we had played today and had won then fair enough have a giggle at our rivals losing but until we play keep quiet because if we lose that gives them all the right to take the piss of us and as some have said threads like this have often come and it us on the arse.

Yeah I'm sure our lower league cousins are going to take the pi$$ if we lose to spurs.

Sad on 18:25 - Dec 13 with 2059 viewsmonmouth

If we lose to spurs playing in the premier league decked out proudly in white, fully solvent and playing lovely football, you think they can take the p1ss out of us? It's worse than over for you isn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sad on 18:25 - Dec 13 with 2056 viewsjack247

Mate, they just let in 5 at Bournemouth, wearing replica Swans kits.

We would have to do something pretty catastrophic tomorrow for them to be able to laugh at us
Sad on 18:48 - Dec 13 with 1979 viewsRancid

Where's whiteythewhite? Thought he'd have made an appearance on the thread defending them by now.
Sad on 18:50 - Dec 13 with 1915 viewsAl_Bundy

Great entertainment... thought i would introduce the swimaway in a subtle way to the travelling redbirds.. Talking about lighting the fuse
Sad on 19:01 - Dec 13 with 1880 viewsLord_Bony

ha ha ..they lost a shirts deal with Puma and now make their own...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sad on 19:07 - Dec 13 with 1856 viewsreddythered

Sad on 18:48 - Dec 13 by Rancid

Where's whiteythewhite? Thought he'd have made an appearance on the thread defending them by now.

Writing for takeaway to be delivered.

Disappointed with the result, but Bournemouth appear to have one heck of a good side, fair play to them. Good to see Kads come on for the second half. Suspect we'll be in a kind of holding pattern until Jan - expect a fair few to go with a small number coming in.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Sad on 19:22 - Dec 13 with 1812 viewsairedale

Trouble with being ambitious in the Championship is that it is so competitive. They say that Cardiff have an excellent squad what have you, and then the guy says that he plays 4-4-2.

One of the main reasons we managed to survive early days in the PL is the fact of the difference of our style of play.

Its reasonable to say that any Championship team going up to the PL playing Mike Bassett's system are going to have a tough job of staying there.
Sad on 19:30 - Dec 13 with 1777 viewsreddythered

Sad on 19:22 - Dec 13 by airedale

Trouble with being ambitious in the Championship is that it is so competitive. They say that Cardiff have an excellent squad what have you, and then the guy says that he plays 4-4-2.

One of the main reasons we managed to survive early days in the PL is the fact of the difference of our style of play.

Its reasonable to say that any Championship team going up to the PL playing Mike Bassett's system are going to have a tough job of staying there.

4-4-2 isn't a set of straight lines which was the point Slade made in the press - at times Real use a variant of 4-4-2.

Stating 4-4-2 = Mike Bassett system is just silly.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Sad on 19:38 - Dec 13 with 1755 viewsScoobyWho

A couple of lads from Neath are coming back to the pub later from Bournemouth. Good lads too, they want Slade out ? Already ? ..... Odd. Surely Reddy the man needs more time.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Sad on 19:52 - Dec 13 with 1703 viewsreddythered

Sad on 19:38 - Dec 13 by ScoobyWho

A couple of lads from Neath are coming back to the pub later from Bournemouth. Good lads too, they want Slade out ? Already ? ..... Odd. Surely Reddy the man needs more time.

Sadly some seem to believe we'd get Guardiola.

Slade needs time as any manager does. He inherited a large squad, needed to work on the fitness. Hasn't even had a transfer window to work in yet others seem to decry him as we should already be promoted or something.

I just think he needs to determine his best eleven and work from there. We need to get rid of at least 10-11 off the wage bill.

I'd say the points tally we've got already under Slade with the fact we're not exactly that far off the playoffs in a tight Championship make wanting Slade out silly imo.

Sad on 19:58 - Dec 13 with 1684 viewsWarwickHunt

The humiliation is complete.

Come in agent Tan, your work is done.
Sad on 20:23 - Dec 13 with 1604 viewsacejack3065

Sad on 19:52 - Dec 13 by reddythered

Sadly some seem to believe we'd get Guardiola.

Slade needs time as any manager does. He inherited a large squad, needed to work on the fitness. Hasn't even had a transfer window to work in yet others seem to decry him as we should already be promoted or something.

I just think he needs to determine his best eleven and work from there. We need to get rid of at least 10-11 off the wage bill.

I'd say the points tally we've got already under Slade with the fact we're not exactly that far off the playoffs in a tight Championship make wanting Slade out silly imo.

All things considered Slade hasn't had a bad points return at all since taking over.

Some of your lot do baffle me though. They complained every game when Ole picked a new line up and now they are complaining about Slade not changing it up. Promote yourself to fans leader and tell them to get a grip. In footballing terms it could be worse, you could be Wigan.

Nice limited edition kit by the way!
Sad on 22:05 - Dec 13 with 1452 viewsreddythered

Sad on 20:23 - Dec 13 by acejack3065

All things considered Slade hasn't had a bad points return at all since taking over.

Some of your lot do baffle me though. They complained every game when Ole picked a new line up and now they are complaining about Slade not changing it up. Promote yourself to fans leader and tell them to get a grip. In footballing terms it could be worse, you could be Wigan.

Nice limited edition kit by the way!

Yeah - Slade has got the points with a squad that's unbalanced, lacks genuine pace and is numerically too large.

All things considered, he's done a decent job so far bearing in mind there's a lot of work needed.

Fans leader? As I said before, wife doesn't listen to me, kids don't listen to me even the bloody cat treats me with distain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024