Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proud of them lads today 17:30 - Jan 3 with 4748 viewsupthedale89

What a performance from every dale player today
Proud of them lads today on 21:53 - Jan 3 with 1186 viewsD_Alien

Proud of them lads today on 20:35 - Jan 3 by 442Dale

Camps was very good today, his decision making was much better than at any other time he's played. It was a very mature performance. The thing with Hery is that he's usually been employed as one of a deeper two in midfield with another midfielder ahead of them.

Bennett's always had it in his game to be an excellent sitting midfielder, it allows us to just have one there and two ahead, and I think we'd see a lot more from Hery with that protection behind him. Camps certainly benefitted from it today.

At home, we have looked a much better team this season with two "ball players" in midfield. When any two of Lund, Dawson, Bennett and Rose have been there we haven't shifted the ball as efficiently and effectively. Allen, who is THE crucial player in our side, thrives when he's got a similar type of midfielder alongside him who makes angles for passes and can spot those balls too.

Absolutely right about Hery not being afforded the protection of a holding midfielder last week, but Razzle's also right in that Camps performance today puts him ahead of Hery in the pecking order.

Delighted to have two outstanding young attacking midfielders in the squad. Make that three, Allen. Make that 4, Cannon.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Proud of them lads today on 21:56 - Jan 3 with 1154 viewsRotherhamDale

We look twice the team at home when we play 5 in midfield.

Done proved today that he can play up front on his own.

Possession with progression.

Proud of them lads today on 22:00 - Jan 3 with 1125 viewsColDale

Proud of them lads today on 21:53 - Jan 3 by D_Alien

Absolutely right about Hery not being afforded the protection of a holding midfielder last week, but Razzle's also right in that Camps performance today puts him ahead of Hery in the pecking order.

Delighted to have two outstanding young attacking midfielders in the squad. Make that three, Allen. Make that 4, Cannon.

Reckon we're about a couple of centre halves away from bring able to name a side that is made up purely of players who made their League debut for Dale.

Diba
Rafferty
Tanser
_______
_______
Cannon
Camps
Hery
Allen
Logan
Bunney

Maybe if we spend the Cup money on signing Dawson and Holness back, and we're good to go
Proud of them lads today on 22:14 - Jan 3 with 1071 viewsBrighouseDale

Jack O'who?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Proud of them lads today on 22:34 - Jan 3 with 1016 viewsSandyman

Gutsy, clinical, determined, and filled with desire. That's what we got from the Dale team that was causing severe inhalations on its announcement around the ground and the bars in the vicinity. The fight out of those lads today against some tremendous individual players was as good as it gets in Dale World.
We got a win and deserved it on effort. Not by signing players we can't afford and falling foul of Financial Fair Play rules - we won because of our youth system that is created in the right way and breaks no financial rules. We won properly.

And how we enjoy it :D
Proud of them lads today on 22:57 - Jan 3 with 965 viewsBrighouseDale

Proud of them lads today on 22:34 - Jan 3 by Sandyman

Gutsy, clinical, determined, and filled with desire. That's what we got from the Dale team that was causing severe inhalations on its announcement around the ground and the bars in the vicinity. The fight out of those lads today against some tremendous individual players was as good as it gets in Dale World.
We got a win and deserved it on effort. Not by signing players we can't afford and falling foul of Financial Fair Play rules - we won because of our youth system that is created in the right way and breaks no financial rules. We won properly.

And how we enjoy it :D

Folk were panicking when O'Connell was recalled. Not saying for one minute that he's not a top class defender, just that Eastham, Lancashire, Bennet and Rafferty stepped up to the plate today. If we can defend for the rest of the season like we did today, I'm sure we'll be just fine n dandy.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Proud of them lads today on 22:59 - Jan 3 with 959 viewsChaffRAFC

To think we played today's game without Ian Henderson, Stephen Dawson, Matty Lund, Jack O'Connell and Conrad Logan illustrates how good today's achievement is as well.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Proud of them lads today on 23:00 - Jan 3 with 957 viewsColDale

Proud of them lads today on 22:57 - Jan 3 by BrighouseDale

Folk were panicking when O'Connell was recalled. Not saying for one minute that he's not a top class defender, just that Eastham, Lancashire, Bennet and Rafferty stepped up to the plate today. If we can defend for the rest of the season like we did today, I'm sure we'll be just fine n dandy.

the tackle by Rafferty a couple of minutes before half time was a fantastic bit of skill. Had to time it perfectly to avoid giving away a penalty but was timed to perfection.
Login to get fewer ads

Proud of them lads today on 23:19 - Jan 3 with 902 viewsfitzochris

Battling, composed performance with a vindication of the academy to boot.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Proud of them lads today on 01:12 - Jan 4 with 814 viewssandylaner1

so proud of everything team rochdale

KHBA
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024