Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Les. 16:14 - Jan 12 with 3173 viewsLadbrokeGrover

I loved him as a kid. He has given me so many happy memories.

I loved him because he was 'one of us' (even though he's Spurs).

I loved him because whenever interviewed (when we were in Leagues 1 and 2 and were a forgotten side) he'd always mention us and what a great football club we are.

I had always hoped he'd 'come home' and rekindle that special relationship between him and us.

He's back now but why does his return stink of just picking up a healthy salary and not much else. It breaks my heart so see someone I loved and respected so much and truly thought he really felt something for the club return in this way.

Totally gutted....
Les. on 16:16 - Jan 12 with 3169 viewsdaveB

what's he done wrong? He's only been in the role 5 minutes
Les. on 16:23 - Jan 12 with 3143 viewsLadbrokeGrover

What's he doing?
Les. on 16:26 - Jan 12 with 3125 viewsTacticalR

Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests, and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

Air hostess clique

Les. on 16:27 - Jan 12 with 3110 viewsWeaverQPR

He's just lurking in the background until Timbooooooooooooo gets the big job.

@WeavQPR

Les. on 16:28 - Jan 12 with 3105 viewsHantsR

Les. on 16:26 - Jan 12 by TacticalR

Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests, and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.

...When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 16:37]
Les. on 16:38 - Jan 12 with 3053 viewsdaveB

Les. on 16:23 - Jan 12 by LadbrokeGrover

What's he doing?

from what I can tell he's working on improving the academy and scouting side of the club which is going to take a long time and will probably never be done. He's someone to represent the club on matchday's which is important for building relationships and improving the clubs reputation in the game. He's also working on transfers with Redknapp although how much say he has in that remains to be seen.
He was never going to come in and make much of a difference to the first team, that wasn't really his job.
Les. on 16:50 - Jan 12 with 3019 viewsQPRDave

Before him and the other fella Ramsey turned up Steve Gallen had a winning successful team .....now we're getting hammered 6-2 and such like...not the 1st heavy defeat this term
Les. on 16:50 - Jan 12 with 3015 viewsderbyhoop

Helping to persuade young talent like Ryan Manning to sign for QPR rather than any of the other clubs that were after him

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Les. on 17:11 - Jan 12 with 2947 viewsdaveB

Les. on 16:50 - Jan 12 by QPRDave

Before him and the other fella Ramsey turned up Steve Gallen had a winning successful team .....now we're getting hammered 6-2 and such like...not the 1st heavy defeat this term

that's because they are giving younger kids a go in the under 21's so likely to get a few hidings but will help the younger players to test themselves against better players.
Les. on 17:29 - Jan 12 with 2892 viewsToast_R

Les was my hero too.
Always remember coming home from school once and my mum had framed a poster of him from 90 minutes magazine for me. Went straight up on my bedroom wall where it stayed until he f*cked off.
Les. on 17:31 - Jan 12 with 2882 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He has studied specifically for this job, so I don't think it's just about picking up a wage.

Give the man a chance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Les. on 17:32 - Jan 12 with 2871 viewsWeaverQPR

Who else got interviewed for the job?

@WeavQPR

Les. on 17:35 - Jan 12 with 2861 viewsWareRanger

This is getting ridiculous.

Just because the 1st team can't get a result away from home, everyone connected with the club is getting a hiding. Harry, Bond, Jordan, Hoddle, Fernandes and now Ferdinand.

Whilst the 1st team management team are open for criticism, I'm not sure how Les can be culpable. Yet.

Moving on, I do find that the service in the Blue and White bar could be quicker. Do we need to move them on as well???
Les. on 17:38 - Jan 12 with 2851 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It would appear that every single employee at the club is to blame.
Pathetic.
Les. on 00:05 - Jan 13 with 2615 viewsNortholt_Rs

Les. on 17:29 - Jan 12 by Toast_R

Les was my hero too.
Always remember coming home from school once and my mum had framed a poster of him from 90 minutes magazine for me. Went straight up on my bedroom wall where it stayed until he f*cked off.

Now that's what I call a Mum. Awesome!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Les. on 00:40 - Jan 13 with 2589 viewsWilloW4

Les. on 16:38 - Jan 12 by daveB

from what I can tell he's working on improving the academy and scouting side of the club which is going to take a long time and will probably never be done. He's someone to represent the club on matchday's which is important for building relationships and improving the clubs reputation in the game. He's also working on transfers with Redknapp although how much say he has in that remains to be seen.
He was never going to come in and make much of a difference to the first team, that wasn't really his job.

Blah blah blah.... So les is doing what?? From what you can tell...?? And you are?? Les is on an easy ticket just like the rest of the 'back room staff' . But you're the all seeing Rangers eye, so you must be right.
Les. on 03:15 - Jan 13 with 2538 viewseghamranger

Les. on 00:40 - Jan 13 by WilloW4

Blah blah blah.... So les is doing what?? From what you can tell...?? And you are?? Les is on an easy ticket just like the rest of the 'back room staff' . But you're the all seeing Rangers eye, so you must be right.

Can we all stop calling him Les ffs

His name is SIR LES... He was named that by us the supporters for a very good reason
Les. on 09:17 - Jan 13 with 2409 viewsisawqpratwcity

can't believe he hasn't given rio a quick slap.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Les. on 11:39 - Jan 13 with 2340 viewsAntti_Heinola

Les. on 00:40 - Jan 13 by WilloW4

how do you know what Les is doing or not doing?
you're just lashing out like a petulant Joey Barton.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024