Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread 18:57 - Jan 16 with 26319 viewsPlazex

[Posted early due to request of HerefordJack]

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Where will we finish?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 16 with 9402 viewstrolley_jack

Whats this got to do with Bony or Ched Evans?
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 19:36 - Jan 16 with 9384 viewsunion_jack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 19:19 - Jan 16 by trolley_jack

Whats this got to do with Bony or Ched Evans?

Now that's funny!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 16 with 9325 viewsDr_Winston

Take a point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 16 with 9318 viewsunion_jack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

Take a point.

Sure would. Can't see anything more than that but I'm not known for my cheery optimism when it comes to the Swans!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 21:53 - Jan 16 with 9283 viewspencoedjack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 20:49 - Jan 16 by union_jack

Sure would. Can't see anything more than that but I'm not known for my cheery optimism when it comes to the Swans!!!

I'm the opposite normally pretty optimistic but not about tomorrow

Bite your hand off for a point but I am expecting a bit of a drubbing
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 22:20 - Jan 16 with 9248 viewsperchrockjack

Hope the fact so many dont hold out much hope doesn't filter into the team.

Try might think it's pointless turning up.

We have to change attitudes.

Seems like it lol take a generation.

Our doubters will be shattered tomorrow as i believe we'll get at least a point.

Believe, ffs.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 23:52 - Jan 16 with 9188 viewsNeathJack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

Take a point.

I'd be over the bloody moon with a point.

This lot and Citeh are a class apart.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 23:57 - Jan 16 with 9184 viewsC_jack

Well we had a pretty storming 30 minutes down there in September, before it went to pot.

Here's a clue for better success this time, don't treat Diego Costa like Itay Shechter.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 00:08 - Jan 17 with 9177 viewsjacknblue

dylan thomas,,,,,,,
cyril the swan
fat ball boy/man
jack the dog
crack heads
your boys are going to take one hell of a beating.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 01:47 - Jan 17 with 9137 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 00:08 - Jan 17 by jacknblue

dylan thomas,,,,,,,
cyril the swan
fat ball boy/man
jack the dog
crack heads

Your last post was 17 months ago.

Take a longer break next time.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 06:24 - Jan 17 with 9075 viewsJethroJack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 00:08 - Jan 17 by jacknblue

dylan thomas,,,,,,,
cyril the swan
fat ball boy/man
jack the dog
crack heads

Still a bit raw after the 2 legged COC semi are we
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 07:33 - Jan 17 with 9038 viewsorion3016

1-1
Always optimistic

Be over there now after

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Pre-match Thread on 09:54 - Jan 17 with 8905 viewsjacksinceever

dylan thomas,,,,,,,
cyril the swan
fat ball boy/man
jack the dog
crack heads

Like we did in the COC semi final
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 10:29 - Jan 17 with 8857 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We'll beat these 2-1 .

I love magic mushrooms .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 11:22 - Jan 17 with 8782 viewsRancid

1-1 and of course Mr.Gomis with the goal.

Have they beaten us at the Lib yet? Can't recall.3 draws if i remember
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 11:29 - Jan 17 with 8770 viewsshandyjack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 11:22 - Jan 17 by Rancid

1-1 and of course Mr.Gomis with the goal.

Have they beaten us at the Lib yet? Can't recall.3 draws if i remember

They beat us 1-0 last season after Chico let us down

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 11:41 - Jan 17 with 8755 viewsdameedna

Got odds of 6.5 to 1 against Swansea to win
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Jan 17 with 8684 viewslonglostjack

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 11:29 - Jan 17 by shandyjack

Yeah and John Terry badgering the ref to get a fellow professional sent off.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Jan 17 with 8680 viewsEdmundo

Gonna have to be at our best to get a result

Concentration is the key factor today, when we get in the final third, at least work the keeper. Carroll and leon need to plug the midfield and look after our defence.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Jan 17 with 8649 viewssixpenses

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 11:29 - Jan 17 by shandyjack

Bit Harsh there, he wasn't even on the field when they got passed Williams / Vorm to score

As I recall the first foul was taking one for the team to stop a goal when they were all over us and the second yellow was really soft and initially dismissed until Chelsea players bench and manager kicked up a fuss then it was belatedly given. That was what Garry complained about post match not Chico.

After his early sending off we consolidated defence and were holding on pretty well it is just a shame we conceded that one goal in the 68th minute.

So there is no reason to be afraid of Chelsea and no reason we should not aim to get something out of this match. Everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Ironically before our loss in April they had only previously beaten us twice at ours in our whole history (1928 and 1983). Meaning they had never previously beaten us at the Lib.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Jan 17 with 8649 viewsHighjack

And the Match referee for today is Mr J.Terry of London.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:47 - Jan 17 with 8628 viewsWhiterockin

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Jan 17 by sixpenses

Bit Harsh there, he wasn't even on the field when they got passed Williams / Vorm to score

As I recall the first foul was taking one for the team to stop a goal when they were all over us and the second yellow was really soft and initially dismissed until Chelsea players bench and manager kicked up a fuss then it was belatedly given. That was what Garry complained about post match not Chico.

After his early sending off we consolidated defence and were holding on pretty well it is just a shame we conceded that one goal in the 68th minute.

So there is no reason to be afraid of Chelsea and no reason we should not aim to get something out of this match. Everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Ironically before our loss in April they had only previously beaten us twice at ours in our whole history (1928 and 1983). Meaning they had never previously beaten us at the Lib.

Chico was a liability. Playing with 10 men for so long and under that pressure we were bound to crack. Yes I would blame Chico.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 12:48]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Jan 17 with 8605 viewssixpenses

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 12:47 - Jan 17 by Whiterockin

Chico was a liability. Playing with 10 men for so long and under that pressure we were bound to crack. Yes I would blame Chico.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 12:48]

what a surprise - glad Garry was more circumspect and we all know he does not hold back if he is unhappy with someone.
The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Jan 17 with 8403 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry to say lads it will be a loss today...1-2. Mourinoh will put out a strong squad against us.

We still have to get used to the set pieces upfront with Gomis. Will miss the big man today.

Strangely the only side to keep a clean sheet this season against Chelsea has been Sunderland.

We need an early goal to be in with a shout if anything.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 14:09]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official PlanetSwans Swansea City A.F.C. vs Chelsea F.C. Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Jan 17 with 8384 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024