Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey 21:41 - Feb 10 with 8405 viewssixnil

Passing, Closing Down, Spirit....
Chris Ramsey on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 5903 viewsjohncharles

Dream manager.

Strong and stable my arse.

Chris Ramsey on 21:43 - Feb 10 with 5866 views08olesen

The pressing tonight was excellent. Fer, Barton, Kranjcar well done!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Chris Ramsey on 21:44 - Feb 10 with 5843 viewsstrikerace

Exactly why do we need a new coach again? 0-1 to Southampton, 2-0 to Sunderland sounds pretty good to me.
Chris Ramsey on 21:45 - Feb 10 with 5799 viewsRanger78

Is he the dream??? He didn't do a bad job with the Spurs Academy/Young players did he.

If TF is serious about our young players... You never know......
Chris Ramsey on 21:47 - Feb 10 with 5726 viewssixnil

Certainly given the lads some belief
Chris Ramsey on 21:48 - Feb 10 with 5680 viewsdaveB

Chris Ramsey on 21:44 - Feb 10 by strikerace

Exactly why do we need a new coach again? 0-1 to Southampton, 2-0 to Sunderland sounds pretty good to me.

proper gameplan in both games, superb
Chris Ramsey on 21:49 - Feb 10 with 5669 viewstribalr

Let him remain in charge till end of season if we play like that. He should be very proud tonight.
Chris Ramsey on 21:50 - Feb 10 with 5646 viewsDoughnut

Pressed, hastled, played like they gave a f*ck....amazing....and 3 AWAY POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!Hope FER is ok...nasty twist.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Ramsey on 21:52 - Feb 10 with 5545 viewsessextaxiboy

He has only had them for a week ... fantastic spirit tonight...very proud
Chris Ramsey on 21:55 - Feb 10 with 5494 viewsingeminate

Chris Ramsey on 21:52 - Feb 10 by essextaxiboy

He has only had them for a week ... fantastic spirit tonight...very proud

Outstanding!
Build the man a statue!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Chris Ramsey on 21:55 - Feb 10 with 5486 viewsbosh67

The big difference for me was the first ten minutes. We actually went at them and they struggled to recover. Old school QPR and it worked.

Well done team. Well done Chris. Albatross removed.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chris Ramsey on 21:57 - Feb 10 with 5427 views100percent

Possession, composure and passing football.... great performance.
just hope Fer and Phillips are ok..... at least they have 10 days to rest up...
Chris Ramsey on 22:01 - Feb 10 with 5296 viewsGuppy22

Great performance, needs a lot of credit as that team looked awful but worked well, Phillips was very good tonight, no chance under redknapp now given a run and setting up goals and looking a good played.
Chris Ramsey on 22:12 - Feb 10 with 5189 viewsandygg

Done in 1 away game, what Bagpuss couldnt do in 2 years.

Might as well give him till the end of the season.
Chris Ramsey on 22:13 - Feb 10 with 5167 viewsClive_Anderson

Chris Ramsey on 22:12 - Feb 10 by andygg

Done in 1 away game, what Bagpuss couldnt do in 2 years.

Might as well give him till the end of the season.

Yep top man and the difference is clear for all to see. He's everything Harry is not.

Give him the job.
Chris Ramsey on 22:49 - Feb 10 with 5002 viewssimmo

Barton: "The training intensity has gone up. The standard in training has gone up. It's the best we've warmed up all season. By a mile."

Burn

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chris Ramsey on 23:10 - Feb 10 with 4899 viewsGloryHunter

Chris Ramsey on 22:49 - Feb 10 by simmo

Barton: "The training intensity has gone up. The standard in training has gone up. It's the best we've warmed up all season. By a mile."

Burn

Is this the same Barton who praised Mark Hughes the first game he took over from Warnock? Just asking.
Chris Ramsey on 23:34 - Feb 10 with 4809 viewsdistortR

Interestingly i just heard Ramsey mention the pre-match warm up. How many times have we started slowly, forced on to the back foot? The more i see post redknapp, the more apparent it becomes that even the basics weren't being done properly.
Chris Ramsey on 23:37 - Feb 10 with 4788 viewsbaz_qpr

He's only actually had them for 5 days and for once we seemed to have a pattern of play, defended and attacked as a team not individuals
Chris Ramsey on 23:52 - Feb 10 with 4731 viewsbrewers_hoop

Chris Ramsey on 23:37 - Feb 10 by baz_qpr

He's only actually had them for 5 days and for once we seemed to have a pattern of play, defended and attacked as a team not individuals

And celebrated as a team too - every player bar Green over to celebrate both goals.
Chris Ramsey on 23:52 - Feb 10 with 4724 viewsToast_R

Lets not forget we rode our luck at times. Wickhams header 9/10 thats in. Great save from Green. All those shots blocked 9/10 one of the goes in via our defenders gonads. All rhose handball appeals 9/10 the ref gives one. You make your own luck I guess but we were due some fortune.
Chris Ramsey on 23:59 - Feb 10 with 4679 viewsganjR

Chris Ramsey on 21:45 - Feb 10 by Ranger78

Is he the dream??? He didn't do a bad job with the Spurs Academy/Young players did he.

If TF is serious about our young players... You never know......

I thought that too, after re-reading Tony's tweet.
Didn't he tweet something earlier like 'the clubs where I dreamed it to be, everyone together, blah blah blah'?
I don't have twitter but sure I saw it...on Facebook......
Chris Ramsey on 00:20 - Feb 11 with 4601 viewsIngham

A great start, and his predecessors' records mean he doesn't have to do too much to represent a big improvement, and that will make him welcome in the short run. Long term, all he has to do is keep on winning - or find some substitute for it that we'll accept.
Chris Ramsey on 00:26 - Feb 11 with 4576 viewsNortholt_Rs

Chris Ramsey on 23:52 - Feb 10 by Toast_R

Lets not forget we rode our luck at times. Wickhams header 9/10 thats in. Great save from Green. All those shots blocked 9/10 one of the goes in via our defenders gonads. All rhose handball appeals 9/10 the ref gives one. You make your own luck I guess but we were due some fortune.

What about Fer hitting the post? 9/10 that goes in.....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Chris Ramsey on 00:34 - Feb 11 with 4543 viewsBrazilNutR

Shame the Brazilian commentators on FOX SPORT 2 spent 90 minutes calling him Les Ferdinand, and also said Hoddle was in the dugout... embarrassing lack of professionalism. They also made me laugh when SWP came on, and the commentator thought it most important to say that "he was yet to score this season"...failing to mention the number of minutes he had played this season.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024