Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Bunney 17:58 - Feb 21 with 12306 viewsrochdale1987

Sorry for those who feel this didn't need a new thread, but this guy was woeful today, he may aswell have been sat in willbutts.

We were missing an outlet up front all game, and I'd of rather started will Nyal Bell than Bunney, I could understand him saying he was starting bell and going with Brandy, but to then start bunney was a but odd, surely bell is a better option and I'm staggered that either him, brandy or rnl weren't introduced in Joe's place earlier.

Hope to see brandy soon or that we get someone in on loan.

That said, we won a scrappy game of football and I'm happy, however we can't keep playing Bunney and expecting miracles.
Joe Bunney on 09:22 - Feb 22 with 3372 viewskirbys

Work in progress. Exposed up front is a mighty task for a young lad with growth in mind. The fact he was not subbed was a show of confidence in his potential and he will have gained a lot of confidence from yesterday.
Joe Bunney on 09:36 - Feb 22 with 3332 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Joe Bunney on 09:22 - Feb 22 by kirbys

Work in progress. Exposed up front is a mighty task for a young lad with growth in mind. The fact he was not subbed was a show of confidence in his potential and he will have gained a lot of confidence from yesterday.

You clearly don't get this board do you. A calm, reasoned and balanced post is not what we do here. There's weeks of conspiracy theories to be had yet about plot-loosing Keith Hill's decision to play Bunney at left wing back and the psychological damage it's had on young Joe's fragile egg-shell mind and Olympicdale et al. Unless, of course, we beat Sheffield United and it will be like it never fookin happened.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Joe Bunney on 10:04 - Feb 22 with 3281 viewsParkinsGimp

Its okay to run around a lot at the Dale, fans accept that, you might as well be a fecking Jack Russell( not the wicket keeper) and chase the ball all day with zero result, and if you can p!ss in the right urinal after the game you will get Legend status.
We are not a demanding lot , but effort without awareness or skill or the ability to function at this level is surely not acceptable.
Joe Bunney on 11:56 - Feb 22 with 3205 viewsinthenet

The guys had a couple of games in Lg1 give him a break , Hilly has faith or he would not have played him ,make the judgement after a run of games.
Bulk him up a bit and bit of confidence this lad will be awesome.

Rastrickblue

Joe Bunney on 12:34 - Feb 22 with 3175 viewssandy_dale

Keep the playing Bunney and expect miracles?! He's not been in contention all season. No one was complaining about him last year when he was in superb form. What a clown you are.
Joe Bunney on 13:20 - Feb 22 with 3088 viewsRalphs12

Joe Bunney on 12:34 - Feb 22 by sandy_dale

Keep the playing Bunney and expect miracles?! He's not been in contention all season. No one was complaining about him last year when he was in superb form. What a clown you are.

When was he in superb form?

As others have said I really don't know what he offers, hills tried him in the vincenti role, he's never smelt winning a header. Hes now been tried at left back, awfully exposed by all accounts, unfair to expect much more in that instance. He's played up front, he's offered... A little more... Sadly he's not got ANY physical strength, he doesn't put himself about, he's not the quickest... You need to have something at this level and I'm just not sure what he has got. Maybe he's great at finishing in training?
Joe Bunney on 13:34 - Feb 22 with 3063 viewsTalkingSutty

Joe Bunney on 13:20 - Feb 22 by Ralphs12

When was he in superb form?

As others have said I really don't know what he offers, hills tried him in the vincenti role, he's never smelt winning a header. Hes now been tried at left back, awfully exposed by all accounts, unfair to expect much more in that instance. He's played up front, he's offered... A little more... Sadly he's not got ANY physical strength, he doesn't put himself about, he's not the quickest... You need to have something at this level and I'm just not sure what he has got. Maybe he's great at finishing in training?

I think he's a good impact sub for the last twenty minutes and play him cutting in from the wing. I saw enough at Rotherham and Northampton last season to suggest he does have something but you have to question his stamina levels to last a full game.

The Hill apologists will always fight the managers corner and can never bring themselves to question a decision , even Bunney playing at Left Back seems acceptable
Joe Bunney on 13:58 - Feb 22 with 3039 viewsolympicdale

Joe Bunney on 18:17 - Feb 21 by ChaffRAFC

He ran around second half and worked hard but first half he was worse than garbage.

I could understand if he had one thing he really excelled at, like if he had blistering pace, or if he was good in the air, or if he can beat people, he doesn't seem comfortable doing anything. He's certainly not fast in the slightest. he's about as strong as a cocktail stick and could barely get to the ball in front of his marker at any point.

The one time he did get in front of his marker, he astonishingly choose to stop and look around, as shocked as we all where that he could have actually have had a shot on goal.

Life is a game of fate.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Bunney on 14:03 - Feb 22 with 3026 viewsolympicdale

Joe Bunney on 19:41 - Feb 21 by Ninco

I felt the same about Tom Kennedy. I don't know where it all went wrong, but he is nothing like the player he used to be.

huh? TK was solid today, as he always was.

Life is a game of fate.

Joe Bunney on 14:23 - Feb 22 with 2999 viewsolympicdale

Joe Bunney on 09:36 - Feb 22 by BigDaveMyCock

You clearly don't get this board do you. A calm, reasoned and balanced post is not what we do here. There's weeks of conspiracy theories to be had yet about plot-loosing Keith Hill's decision to play Bunney at left wing back and the psychological damage it's had on young Joe's fragile egg-shell mind and Olympicdale et al. Unless, of course, we beat Sheffield United and it will be like it never fookin happened.

Oh come on Dave, if we didn't have conspiracy theories, and this was all nicey nicey and touchy feely, this board would disappear up its own rectum. Now, who exactly killed Kennedy, and where will the next UFO be spotted.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 14:27]

Life is a game of fate.

Joe Bunney on 14:44 - Feb 22 with 2968 viewsinthenet

Wouldn't like you as a manager EXPERIENCE comes with games lets get rid of the youth if they don't perform after two matches Clown...

Rastrickblue

Joe Bunney on 14:48 - Feb 22 with 2959 viewsTVOS1907

Joe Bunney on 13:34 - Feb 22 by TalkingSutty

I think he's a good impact sub for the last twenty minutes and play him cutting in from the wing. I saw enough at Rotherham and Northampton last season to suggest he does have something but you have to question his stamina levels to last a full game.

The Hill apologists will always fight the managers corner and can never bring themselves to question a decision , even Bunney playing at Left Back seems acceptable

I think there's been a lot of point-missing about Bunney playing left-back last week.

The facts are, Tanser was having a nightmare at Walsall and was rightly taken off. For whatever reasons, Hill chose to put Bunney there and Walsall didn't really threaten again; indeed, Dale could easily have got something from the game and Bunney played a big part in that.

Hill's error was in playing Bunney at left-back at Peterborough, which he corrected at half-time. Of course, we were 2-1 down by then, so it was after the horse had bolted, but hindsight is very useful, but of no use.

It would be interesting to hear his thinking as to why he started with Bunney at left-back, as him playing quite well there for an hour at Walsall shouldn't have seen him start there v Peterborough.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Joe Bunney on 14:59 - Feb 22 with 2931 viewsTalkingSutty

Joe Bunney on 14:48 - Feb 22 by TVOS1907

I think there's been a lot of point-missing about Bunney playing left-back last week.

The facts are, Tanser was having a nightmare at Walsall and was rightly taken off. For whatever reasons, Hill chose to put Bunney there and Walsall didn't really threaten again; indeed, Dale could easily have got something from the game and Bunney played a big part in that.

Hill's error was in playing Bunney at left-back at Peterborough, which he corrected at half-time. Of course, we were 2-1 down by then, so it was after the horse had bolted, but hindsight is very useful, but of no use.

It would be interesting to hear his thinking as to why he started with Bunney at left-back, as him playing quite well there for an hour at Walsall shouldn't have seen him start there v Peterborough.

The damage was done at Walsall prior to Bunneys cameo at left back. To be fair Bunneys defensive qualities were never tested during the second half because Walsall sat back on their lead. I thought Bunney had a good second half but that was more or less playing in a left wing position.

Bunneys ok and I don't have a problem with him either starting in the correct position or coming on as a substitute but to suggest that he can play as a left back is laughable. Hilly cocked up and I think he more or less admitted it after the Peterborough game (He doesn't get much wrong). Fergusons post match comments revealed they knew our left back position was a weakness and they exploited it. Bunney couldn't tackle a crisp bag and he would probably admit that.

He needs putting on a diet of rag puddings and pints of Guiness.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 15:07]
Joe Bunney on 15:11 - Feb 22 with 2904 viewsTVOS1907

Joe Bunney on 14:59 - Feb 22 by TalkingSutty

The damage was done at Walsall prior to Bunneys cameo at left back. To be fair Bunneys defensive qualities were never tested during the second half because Walsall sat back on their lead. I thought Bunney had a good second half but that was more or less playing in a left wing position.

Bunneys ok and I don't have a problem with him either starting in the correct position or coming on as a substitute but to suggest that he can play as a left back is laughable. Hilly cocked up and I think he more or less admitted it after the Peterborough game (He doesn't get much wrong). Fergusons post match comments revealed they knew our left back position was a weakness and they exploited it. Bunney couldn't tackle a crisp bag and he would probably admit that.

He needs putting on a diet of rag puddings and pints of Guiness.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 15:07]

Oh yes, I agree with you about the Peterborough game. It would have been nice to hear Hill's reasons.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Joe Bunney on 15:14 - Feb 22 with 2896 viewsrochdale1987

Joe Bunney on 12:34 - Feb 22 by sandy_dale

I know he was in form last season, he appears to have gone backwards and lost footballing intelligence, of course I'm a clown for being concerned that we looked to have nothing up top, get a grip.
Joe Bunney on 15:17 - Feb 22 with 2812 viewsTalkingSutty

Joe Bunney on 15:11 - Feb 22 by TVOS1907

Oh yes, I agree with you about the Peterborough game. It would have been nice to hear Hill's reasons.

It probably needed somebody to ask him the obvious question.
Joe Bunney on 20:54 - Feb 22 with 2635 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Joe Bunney on 13:34 - Feb 22 by TalkingSutty

Understanding that managers try something different from time to time and that they are fallible does not make you an apologist.

Out of interest, what should Hill, or me on his behalf, be apologising for?

Joe Bunney on 21:11 - Feb 22 with 2619 viewsTalkingSutty

Joe Bunney on 20:54 - Feb 22 by BigDaveMyCock

Understanding that managers try something different from time to time and that they are fallible does not make you an apologist.

Out of interest, what should Hill, or me on his behalf, be apologising for?

Sunday night fishing.........just throw out the bait and wait.
Joe Bunney on 21:18 - Feb 22 with 2598 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Joe Bunney on 21:11 - Feb 22 by TalkingSutty

Sunday night fishing.........just throw out the bait and wait.

Afternoon fishing?

Joe Bunney on 17:12 - Feb 23 with 2450 viewsirisaln

If KH were in charge of a care home and treated a someone like he treated Joe Bunney on Saturday he would have been had up for cruelty.

Anyone with a bit of sense could see that Joe had run himself into the ground and needed to be replaced for the last 25 min.

Joe is a young man who has outgrown his strength and as a result will suffer from muscle fatigue sooner than most.

The lad needs to pump some iron, train with Hornets and dine at Wilbutts chippie every day on the beef rag puddings. A loan out to a non-league club would also help him.

Just my humble opinion! As usual.
Joe Bunney on 17:35 - Feb 23 with 2399 viewsChaffRAFC

Joe Bunney on 20:32 - Feb 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Also unconvinced with Joe.......the ball did n't run for him today and I think he was a tad frustrated.........poor decision making too. Logan got to the bye line on two good occasions first half and put in low crosses which Bunney could have gambled on...only to be gobbled up by big Tommy Lee.

Not got the work ethic or engine of Matty Done.

Like joe Thompson.....one for the future>

Well, we were saying Thompson was one for the future for about 6 years before he left. Bunney won't get that luxury I feel. Would definitely rather have Muldoon up front.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Joe Bunney on 18:09 - Feb 23 with 2329 viewsTalkingSutty

Joe Bunney on 17:35 - Feb 23 by ChaffRAFC

Well, we were saying Thompson was one for the future for about 6 years before he left. Bunney won't get that luxury I feel. Would definitely rather have Muldoon up front.

Hey Chaff, that's questioning Hills team selection, you can't do that
Joe Bunney on 18:25 - Feb 23 with 2280 viewsmacro

Joe Bunney on 17:35 - Feb 23 by ChaffRAFC

Muldoon is more interested in his celeb mates than a career in football
Joe Bunney on 18:38 - Feb 23 with 2265 viewsChaffRAFC

Harsh surely?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Joe Bunney on 22:35 - Feb 23 with 2071 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Joe Bunney on 18:09 - Feb 23 by TalkingSutty

Hey Chaff, that's questioning Hills team selection, you can't do that

De, de, de, de, dum, dum.......he's a renegade........he back hands Big Dave..........de, de,de, de, dum, dum.....when Hilly is being a dictator he's the fan's liberator........de, de, de, de, dum, dum...........he's likes the crac..........as long as Bunney is not playing left back........... Ooohhhhhh he's Talking Sutty and he may have driven a jam butty and he's a critical spectator........but a fair administrator...............

(Lead break) wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah

De, de, de, de, dum, dum...........he hates the clique in the Cem.......and threatened to quit the forum over BBM.............de, de, de, de, dum, dum..........on a Sunday when it's getting late he gets irate..........defending Fitzochris's impression of watching Dale in the Great Depression. Oooohhhhh he's TalkingSutty he may have driven a jam butty and he's a critical spectator........but a fair administrator...............

There you go. Don't ever say I don't do owt for you.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 23:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024