Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't blame Ramsey 21:02 - Mar 22 with 8877 viewsSW17_RRR

We have got the worst squad in the prem, just think before the game Ramsey's sitting there thinking how the Fook am going to make this work.............injury proners......who's going last 90 mins, who apart from CA could possibly score????

What a plié of shite all a legacy of that clueless kant Rednapp...............
Don't blame Ramsey on 00:08 - Mar 23 with 1931 viewsDylanP

OP is talking rubbish.

The squad isn't the best in the Prem, but there is plenty of good players there. Charlie is class and so is Green. A top notch goal scorer and goalie is really a solid foundation for a team.

CR has been incompetent with his substitutions -- waiting much too long to pull the trigger and then, as often as not, completely ignoring the obvious. How many games has he waited until 85+ minutes before bringing on substitutes when we are losing? Why the hell did he brig on Henry ( a defensive midfielder) today? We needed to attack and he is bringing on a holding infielder.

Vargas has been sitting on the bench for most of CR's time as manager. He came on and looked fantastic. He was everywhere and full of life and skill. Why hasn't he been playing more? He is a creative, skillful player. Adel looked good too. What is the point of bringing Zarate in for the rest of the season if he is going to sit getting splinters in his arse?

I cannot speak to his abilities as a coach but Ramsey has been dire once the game starts.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 0:18]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Don't blame Ramsey on 00:36 - Mar 23 with 1904 viewsFloridaR

Don't blame Ramsey on 23:41 - Mar 22 by EalingRanger

I expect basic competence, not the endless naivety and baffling substitutions and continuation of 'Arry's rubbish football.

I know the buck definitely doesn't stop with Ramsey and I know he'd was completely dumped in it by Redknapp and the board but... he's the one who picked Furlong for those games, the one who picked Sandro and left Adel on the bench today and on and on and how about SWP last week? What exactly was that about?

This This This... +Vargas made Chris Ramsey look like a juvenile manager today.
Seriously what is wrong with Ramsey to waste a gift of a player and too not use him for so long.
i'm so despondent with Chris's choices and not reading the game till too late, its not inexperience its incompetence at this level of the game.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Don't blame Ramsey on 02:26 - Mar 23 with 1872 viewsCanadaRanger

Don't blame Ramsey on 21:17 - Mar 22 by SW17_RRR

just seen sky sports news CR and JB still believing we're not out of it yet..............fooking dreamers.............

All the rest lost. Still same number of points from safety. Just one less chance to get them.
Don't blame Ramsey on 02:35 - Mar 23 with 1868 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I am confident we the fans could pick a better team than any of the managers we have had.
We could vote on it online and tweet it to Uncle Tony the day before the game

I propose for WBA away

Green
Isla, Caulker, Ned, Yun
Phillips Henry Barton Adel
Vargas Austin
Don't blame Ramsey on 07:06 - Mar 23 with 1808 viewsCHUBBS

He has been absolutely awful from his 1st game in charge moving Phillips from right to left which killed our attack.
His substitutions have been the worst in living memory actually hindering us.
Bringing back SWP has been nothing short of suicidal for team and fan relationships.
He is partly to blame however the real blame stops with the incompetent TF who has once again waited way to long to sack a manager.
Pullis would have come(with Francis)had he acted before WB went in and we'd probably be 10 points better off now.
Ps There is no way we would be conceding all these counter attack goals we have been since Ramsey took over under TP.
The 1st thing he worked on at WB was the teams defensive shape.
Ours is laughable during games.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 7:11]
Don't blame Ramsey on 07:28 - Mar 23 with 1777 viewsderbyhoop

You can blame Ramsey if you want but the fact is that we are just not good enough. To compete with average PL sides, like Everton, most of our players need to be on top of their game. I would say 4 of the starting XI weren't.

Yun kept being sucked inside with no idea what was going on outside.
Sandro couldn't control a ball, struggled to make tackles and offered nothing going forward. Henry was no better.
Hoilett, other than hitting the bar, contributed nothing. Sadly, he remains our best current option on the left.
Zamora caused problems but every chance fell to his right foot and he either wouldn't use it or took forever.

Vargas and Adel improved us butim not sure you can rely on the latter for a full 90 minutes. As opposed to chasing a game.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Don't blame Ramsey on 07:32 - Mar 23 with 1773 viewsstuabd

Don't blame Ramsey on 07:06 - Mar 23 by CHUBBS

He has been absolutely awful from his 1st game in charge moving Phillips from right to left which killed our attack.
His substitutions have been the worst in living memory actually hindering us.
Bringing back SWP has been nothing short of suicidal for team and fan relationships.
He is partly to blame however the real blame stops with the incompetent TF who has once again waited way to long to sack a manager.
Pullis would have come(with Francis)had he acted before WB went in and we'd probably be 10 points better off now.
Ps There is no way we would be conceding all these counter attack goals we have been since Ramsey took over under TP.
The 1st thing he worked on at WB was the teams defensive shape.
Ours is laughable during games.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 7:11]

A dreadful, lazy appointment. Some of the subs are so bad that you find yourself wondering if there is some master plan that we're missing.

Vargas? I'm assuming he must have been injured and not, as Dave Mc implied, left out because he doesn't train at 110mph.

SWP??? - I'll never forget his great cover work for Furlong the other week. Pointing where Furlong should go and SWP doing absolutely nothing else but stand still while they scored another goal.

Phillips - great move to the left

There's a reason why Ramsey has been in football a long time and has never managed.
Don't blame Ramsey on 07:40 - Mar 23 with 1758 viewsLoft1979

Don't blame Ramsey on 22:21 - Mar 22 by ibnumber10

Ramsey is not able to stop us from conceding goals, which means we have to score at least 2 goals to get something out of any game, we're not good enough to lose 1-0 let alone keep a clean sheet.
WBA and Palace got decent managers in and kept it tight at the back to get some points on the board. We just went into every game as a must win game and ended up losing most of them

contradicted yourself.
'.....kept it tight at the back to get some points on the board.'
We have lost games we should have had points in by loosening screws, bad substitutions, and poor late game tactics.

[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 7:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Don't blame Ramsey on 07:48 - Mar 23 with 1743 viewsJonDoeman

He ain't the luckiest fella that's for sure, but he is looking well out of his depth, & his appointment is looking another rank bad decision from QPR. Put it in the pile.

It Is What It Is !!

Don't blame Ramsey on 07:49 - Mar 23 with 1743 viewsLoft1979

Don't blame Ramsey on 02:35 - Mar 23 by superhoopdownunder

I am confident we the fans could pick a better team than any of the managers we have had.
We could vote on it online and tweet it to Uncle Tony the day before the game

I propose for WBA away

Green
Isla, Caulker, Ned, Yun
Phillips Henry Barton Adel
Vargas Austin

McCarthy

Isla-R wingback
Ned-
Caulker
Clint
Yun-Left wingback

Sandro
JB

Phillips (Behind attacking two-switches flanks)

Austin/ Vargas

PS: Not so sure Ramsey gets to see out the season. that said if Hull can bring in Phelan, why cant we find help for CR?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 19:16]
Don't blame Ramsey on 08:14 - Mar 23 with 1716 viewsDiscodroids

i dont blame the ian duncan smith of the premeirship , i blame the plank who installed him as a puppet.

could not believe he was giving the job .

He does have the bearing of the geezer who plays Captain Birdseye stumbling on the wrong production stage and finds himself playing the role of Russel Crowe as the swashbuckling captain in sea faring epic 'Master and Commander' when he has in actual fact come on to sell us Stegosaurus shaped pollack bites in breadcrumbs for our tea for the princely sum of £1.99 for 12 factory formed nuggets.

it dosent make for pleasant viewing watching him in turmoil , a broken vessel beached on the dug out.

a shocking indictment of a so called professional club to throw this fellow to the wolves which are tearing him apart while fernandes lies low in his foxhole.

his time here as manager could scar him for a very long time , in the professional game

still we get what we deserve..playing a bloke for nuisance value in the premier league 2015 is beyond contempt.

i also cannot confirm if chris is 'a lovely bloke', i can only go by a bloke who sends out a team, at home, to lose to a side that traveled the best part of 3000 miles round trip, 48 hours before the game and lost.

whether he's a lovely bloke or not means the square root of fk all to me.

[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 8:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Don't blame Ramsey on 08:31 - Mar 23 with 1694 viewsElHoop

Those who say that we are simply not good enough have, I believe, hit the nail firmly on the head. Whether or not Ramsey is good enough is therefore academic. We just aren't good enough to stay up. Our defense is very very poor. Just as a great defence is required to win the league, a very poor one will nearly always take you down. At 0-1 we were taking it to Everton, but as soon as we equalised they were on our case again and making it very difficult and it was a different game again. I can see why he replaced Sandro with Henry as 'like for like' seemed to offer the best chance of winning the game at that point in time, but what actually changed the most was Everton and that was beyond our control with what we have in our squad. We weren't good enough.

On the plus side, appointing Ramsey did mean that we didn't get into another 'whoever's available' interviewing us and then living well on another long expensive contract. We have the summer to sort out a new manager from a bigger pool of available talent and then hopefully we can come back with a much better 'plan' for next season, for the first time in living memory in fact. When did we last do this?
Don't blame Ramsey on 08:40 - Mar 23 with 1683 viewsgobbles

Don't blame Ramsey on 08:31 - Mar 23 by ElHoop

Those who say that we are simply not good enough have, I believe, hit the nail firmly on the head. Whether or not Ramsey is good enough is therefore academic. We just aren't good enough to stay up. Our defense is very very poor. Just as a great defence is required to win the league, a very poor one will nearly always take you down. At 0-1 we were taking it to Everton, but as soon as we equalised they were on our case again and making it very difficult and it was a different game again. I can see why he replaced Sandro with Henry as 'like for like' seemed to offer the best chance of winning the game at that point in time, but what actually changed the most was Everton and that was beyond our control with what we have in our squad. We weren't good enough.

On the plus side, appointing Ramsey did mean that we didn't get into another 'whoever's available' interviewing us and then living well on another long expensive contract. We have the summer to sort out a new manager from a bigger pool of available talent and then hopefully we can come back with a much better 'plan' for next season, for the first time in living memory in fact. When did we last do this?

That's not true. Unlike other games, Everton were never really on our case and they scored twice from breakaways. Notably, Isla was well upfield when both goals were scored.
I do not remember Green making a save in the whole match
Don't blame Ramsey on 08:45 - Mar 23 with 1671 viewsElHoop

Don't blame Ramsey on 08:40 - Mar 23 by gobbles

That's not true. Unlike other games, Everton were never really on our case and they scored twice from breakaways. Notably, Isla was well upfield when both goals were scored.
I do not remember Green making a save in the whole match

I disagree, I just don't think that teams need to be flat out to beat us. When we equalised i thought that a tired Everton might be there for the taking, but they stepped up and we weren't getting the same space and they were finding lots of space. We are flat out all of the time within our constraints but our opponents are generally speaking in second or third gear. I thought that we tried hard enough, we just make elementary mistakes at the back when we are under pressure.
Don't blame Ramsey on 09:21 - Mar 23 with 1635 viewsDANRANGER

There clearly are bigger issues but CR has some of the blame as he has taken the responsibility to manage the team and believed himself to be good enough to get us out of relegation. My concern is he doesn't seem to have a plan on what he believes is the best way to gain points. He brings back Zamora hoping that we can get a performance ala Villa at home but it is just hope. I imagine as the team looked lively last 15 yesterday, Vargas/Taraabt will be in the team next time. If we lose then they may not be in the team a week later.

Injuries haven't helped I guess but they were available yesterday and Adel started the week before and was our best player so why leave him out. Vargas looked fit enough to me so again he could have started. We can't keep clean sheets so we may as well try and out score the oppo. Zamora should be benched for good and is still a reasonable option for last 20 minutes, especially at home. All a bit too late now though.
Don't blame Ramsey on 09:30 - Mar 23 with 1583 viewsCHUBBS

Don't blame Ramsey on 08:45 - Mar 23 by ElHoop

I disagree, I just don't think that teams need to be flat out to beat us. When we equalised i thought that a tired Everton might be there for the taking, but they stepped up and we weren't getting the same space and they were finding lots of space. We are flat out all of the time within our constraints but our opponents are generally speaking in second or third gear. I thought that we tried hard enough, we just make elementary mistakes at the back when we are under pressure.

But that's the issue,we are letting in most of our goals when we aren't under any pressure.
Liverpool at home,all breakaways,Swansea same again,Saints winner same,Arsenal Giroud same,Palace Everton Stoke and there's plenty more I can recall.
We are set up all wrong ,we're devoid of defensive mentality which a certain man would have changed but yet again we fcuked it up.
Don't blame Ramsey on 09:46 - Mar 23 with 1560 viewsElHoop

Don't blame Ramsey on 09:30 - Mar 23 by CHUBBS

But that's the issue,we are letting in most of our goals when we aren't under any pressure.
Liverpool at home,all breakaways,Swansea same again,Saints winner same,Arsenal Giroud same,Palace Everton Stoke and there's plenty more I can recall.
We are set up all wrong ,we're devoid of defensive mentality which a certain man would have changed but yet again we fcuked it up.

I wouldn't disagree with that, which is why we are going down. I just can't see the point in blaming Ramsey. I thought that Zamora's finishing was woeful but at least he was there to miss them. Who else would have got into those positions? We needed to score first. I can see the logic but not the talent.
Don't blame Ramsey on 10:09 - Mar 23 with 1540 viewsadhoc_qpr

There is plenty of blame to go around and Ramsey now deserves his share unfortunately!

His team selections, tactics, substitutions etc have been woeful (even with the injuries offering some mitigation).

Redknapp left a mess no doubts, but i think a proper manager parachuted in would given us a better crack at staying up.

Choices were certainly limited, but if Sherwood keeps Villa up and Advocaat keeps Sunderland up for example - TF will looks pretty stupid.
Don't blame Ramsey on 10:11 - Mar 23 with 1537 viewsbosh67

Easy to swipe Ramsey but...

Sandro only just back but doesn't last 90
Barton takes leave when his senses take leave
Karate gone back to West Ham
Fer bad injury
Mutch sold
Ferdinand occasionally okay but past it
Zamora (see Ferdinand)
Vargas' family not settled so Vargas unsettled
Taraabt in and out with injuries and delusions of grandeur
Isla in and out with injuries
Traore injured again
No Faurlin
SWP past it

That's 13 players injured, past it, sold. Weakest squad in the league and most depleted.

I think that's why Pulls, Sherwood etc not interested. At least Ramsey stood up to the plate.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:12]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Don't blame Ramsey on 10:13 - Mar 23 with 1528 viewsDiscodroids

Don't blame Ramsey on 10:11 - Mar 23 by bosh67

Fer bad injury
Mutch sold
Zamora (see Ferdinand)
Traore injured again
No Faurlin
SWP past it

That's 13 players injured, past it, sold. Weakest squad in the league and most depleted.

I think that's why Pulls, Sherwood etc not interested. At least Ramsey stood up to the plate.

and the plate won.

TKO.

( IT Was quite a heavy royal dalton dinner plate though)
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 10:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Don't blame Ramsey on 10:19 - Mar 23 with 1520 viewsfakekerby

Don't blame Ramsey on 10:11 - Mar 23 by bosh67

Fer bad injury
Mutch sold
Zamora (see Ferdinand)
Traore injured again
No Faurlin
SWP past it

He stood up to the plate and has been a spectacular failure.

He should do the best thing for the club and resign and go back to his old role.

Then we can get on with appointing our next disaster.
Don't blame Ramsey on 13:14 - Mar 23 with 1461 viewsNW10Hoop

The old boys can't play for more than a hour, the younger players can't concentrate for for more than an hour. To blame him for the impending relegation is to let Harry off the hook. Palace apart, QPR have at least looked interested away from home, and haven't been battered at home. The results may not have improved but at least we have a guy in charge who is not constantly making excuses or writing off upcoming games in advance.

Despite being resigned to relegation, I'm absolutely gutted about our position, I quite like a lot of our players and I think if they were fit and properly trained at the beginning of the season we'd already be safe.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2015 15:01]
Don't blame Ramsey on 13:18 - Mar 23 with 1452 viewsJonDoeman

Will we blame Ramsey when he jacks in his development job , to become Timmy's number 2 ?

It Is What It Is !!

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:27 - Mar 23 with 1437 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Don't blame Ramsey on 13:35 - Mar 23 with 1422 viewswhittocksRs

Don't blame Ramsey on 08:45 - Mar 23 by ElHoop

Everton were definitely not, at any point, on our backs. What they did was make two excellent breaks, which our rickety old defence has proved all season that it can't handle. If Everton were in any way the team they were last season, I think they could have pasted us by three or four goals. They were knackered, hence time-wasting after literally five minutes (never, ever seen that before) and the eleven men behind the ball. We're just not good enough to finish chances and that will take us down. A decent attack would have meant the game ending up 4-2 or 3-3 or something like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024