Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man 23:09 - Apr 7 with 10206 viewscoolranger

Very cocky, very up himself.

Likes talking about himself in the third person, which is always a give away. We did well to avoid him. Expensive. Unproven. Not sure there is anything with him beyond 'average' ability at this level, if that.

Oh and to answer the media pundit who said, 'wow, there's a manager showing 'passion!!' - so would you if you were on a £2 million bonus to keep the Villa up.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:51 - Apr 8 with 3719 viewsHarrowRoadR

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 23:23 - Apr 7 by eastside_r

Wikipedia can say what it likes. I know a cúnt when I see one.

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:55 - Apr 8 with 3714 viewsMatch82

Can we talk about his celebration for the first goal please?

Was that premeditated? No reaction at first, followed by a mini striptease.

We had a bet in the pub whether or not he was going to put the jacket back on again afterwards. Must be a bit chilly, but he'd look like a real plum if he put it back on again. Then, would he have removed it after the subsequent goals?
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:56 - Apr 8 with 3713 viewsLblock

Captain Bellends histrionic throwing of the body warmer (aka gilet) last night pushed him to new cringeworthy depths

It's no wonder a Dim Tim wants Ramsey at Villa next season as I thought our subs improved us whereas his weakened Villa. Grealish was giving Joey Pirlo the runaround only to be replaced by Joey Cole and his fat tounge in his bottom lip.

Ramsey has flaws and seems to need to be part of a brains trust rather than the main man. I hope we keep him but I'm sure he will end up with Dim Tom unless London and Les can keep him here as part of the set up and 1st team coaching staff

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 19:15 - Apr 8 with 3670 viewshamptonhillhoop

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:55 - Apr 8 by Match82

We had a bet in the pub whether or not he was going to put the jacket back on again afterwards. Must be a bit chilly, but he'd look like a real plum if he put it back on again. Then, would he have removed it after the subsequent goals?

For the second goal he was starting his run up before benteke scored, kept looking over his shoulder getting ready to go. Very embarrassing way for a grown man to behave. I think he should have something similar prepared for when they concede, smash his head against the dugout until he loses consciousness perhaps
[Post edited 8 Apr 2015 19:16]
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 20:26 - Apr 8 with 3583 viewsstuabd

Not sure exactly what he said but he had some kind of exchange with Clint about time-wasting. Hopefully Clint put him in his place.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 21:10 - Apr 8 with 3503 viewseccles

I think we had a very narrow escape.
Credit for Tony perhaps
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 21:10 - Apr 8 with 3502 viewsstowmarketrange

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:25 - Apr 8 by coolranger

Sorry, I disagree. You don't have to like him, and like Warnock he is a 'marmite' character.

But he is a winner. I always feel he is one step ahead of most other managers most of the time, which is what you need. Managing the top sides is not always easy either.

How many managers out there have ever had his level of success across four leagues? Three of them major.

Is that why Porto are the only team that he hasn't been sacked from for mostly playing sh*t boring football?
Even the Russian crook sacked him the first time and part of the reason was the anti-football that he was playing.Even at Inter he bored everybody stupid in order to kick Barcelona out of the semi final.And he was a real success at Madrid wasn't he?
A two horse race of a league that he won once.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 22:48 - Apr 8 with 3436 viewsLimerickR

I really think he's the sort of guy who listens in to people down the pub saying stuff like 'they get paid too much' 'not enough English players' and 'I wanna see emotion from my players' and has used that as a manager.

I'm also certain his team talks consist of 'want it more' 'win your personal battles' and other absolute cliche rhetoric crap. I don't usually have strong opinions, but he just infuriates me. Seems like he acts how he thinks jack the lad down the pub wants him too
Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 11:28 - Apr 9 with 3306 viewsWatford_Ranger

Villa is the ideal club for him. Thick as sht manager for thick as sht fans in a thick as sht city.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 14:26 - Apr 9 with 3234 viewsTacticalR

In that video he seems to have an inner and an outer gilet. He is a man of many gilets.

Air hostess clique

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 14:40 - Apr 9 with 3208 viewswhittocksRs

What a gigantic, gilet-throwing c*nt he is.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 14:44 - Apr 9 with 3206 viewsSydneyRs

Massive tosser, glad he didn't come here.

Martin O'Neill used to carry on a bit like that, but he achieved things first and it didn't look contrived.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 14:52 - Apr 9 with 3193 viewstraininvain

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 21:10 - Apr 8 by stowmarketrange

Is that why Porto are the only team that he hasn't been sacked from for mostly playing sh*t boring football?
Even the Russian crook sacked him the first time and part of the reason was the anti-football that he was playing.Even at Inter he bored everybody stupid in order to kick Barcelona out of the semi final.And he was a real success at Madrid wasn't he?
A two horse race of a league that he won once.

Mourinho has won as many Premiership manager of the month awards as Stuart Pearce. and David O' Leary. Speaks volumes about his style of football.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 17:12 - Apr 9 with 3126 viewsGetMeRangers

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 11:06 - Apr 8 by bob566

what the underperforming portuguese squad. Give some credit. Mourinho is a tool but he's a fine manager.

Inter were dog awful to watch with ordinary players but he got the champs league with them too.

The only blot has been real and there are plenty of world class managers who have failed there. And that was during a time when barca were on top of the world.

you can hate the man by all means but don't say he's a poor manager or anthing like it.

So humble and modest too
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-04-09/chelsea-manager-im-getting-better-at-e
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:46 - Apr 9 with 3062 viewsVancouverHoop

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:55 - Apr 8 by Match82

If Villa ever win a really important match I wanna see him go full on Freddie Mercury. Short mic stand, chest wig, armadillo inside the pants, the whole nine yards.
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 19:41 - Apr 9 with 2927 viewsPommyhoop

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 18:46 - Apr 9 by VancouverHoop

If Villa ever win a really important match I wanna see him go full on Freddie Mercury. Short mic stand, chest wig, armadillo inside the pants, the whole nine yards.

Add a Mick Jagger arse out ,lips pouting and hands clapping strut down the touchline and you'd have my perfect football manager right there..

[Post edited 9 Apr 2015 19:44]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 19:48 - Apr 9 with 2919 viewsHantsR

Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 14:40 - Apr 9 by whittocksRs

What a gigantic, gilet-throwing c*nt he is.

In fact, a gilet tosser!
Sherwood - my word he is an arrogant man on 20:03 - Apr 9 with 2897 viewsRangersAreBack

He's at it again:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32238017
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024