Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. 15:41 - Sep 5 with 4886 viewsdgt73

Which one would you rather see happen ?.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:43 - Sep 5 with 3174 viewsDarran

Swans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:44 - Sep 5 with 3164 viewsdgt73

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:43 - Sep 5 by Darran

Swans.

Swans for me too.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:44 - Sep 5 with 3165 viewsjeza739

Ditto. Swans
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:46 - Sep 5 with 3155 viewsEdmundo

Swans. Easy one that ☝

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:54 - Sep 5 with 3129 viewsjack247

Swans
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:56 - Sep 5 with 3120 viewsMarryGonk

Great question, but Swans every time.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 15:59 - Sep 5 with 3106 viewsRancid

It's about time you posted something thought provoking

Same as everyone else so far for me.Swans to win the PL or the FA Cup.
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 16:06 - Sep 5 with 3081 viewsorion3016

Swans

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 16:18 - Sep 5 with 3050 viewsImAlrightJack

Swans, clubs are teams we always root for internationals is just every now as then.
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 16:19 - Sep 5 with 3040 viewsVinnie

Wales,always has been for me,always will.
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 16:20 - Sep 5 with 3030 viewspencoedjack

Swans without doubt.
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 16:22 - Sep 5 with 3020 viewscimlajack

Swans
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 16:41 - Sep 5 with 2967 viewsthevetch

swans
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 17:45 - Sep 5 with 2882 viewsyescomeon

If it was world cup then Wales, but it's 50:50 for the Euros

Upthecity!

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 17:48 - Sep 5 with 2861 viewsBloodyhills

Swans

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 17:52 - Sep 5 with 2855 viewsRuDeMan1970

Swans every time. No boubt adout it

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 17:56 - Sep 5 with 2833 viewsMarryGonk

Maybe the question we should ask is

Which is more likely?

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 18:16 - Sep 5 with 2799 viewsyescomeon

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 17:56 - Sep 5 by MarryGonk

Maybe the question we should ask is

Which is more likely?

Wales to win the Euros

Upthecity!

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 18:26 - Sep 5 with 2768 views1983

Swans and if you asked any cardiff,newport,wxm fan the same question 99% would say their team aswell

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 18:50 - Sep 5 with 2710 viewsItchySphincter

I'd take a top 10 finish over Wales even qualifying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 18:51 - Sep 5 with 2708 viewsunion_jack

I really find it baffling that any true Swans supporter could give an answer other then Swans!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 18:52 - Sep 5 with 2705 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 18:50 - Sep 5 by ItchySphincter

I'd take a top 10 finish over Wales even qualifying.

Controversial. I don't agree. But if you gave me Swans relegation v Wales not qualifying its Wales not qualifying. Every time.

Poll: Tory leader

Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:00 - Sep 5 with 2666 viewscockett_jack

No real jack would even consider answering any 'Wales or Swans' question like this other than answering Swans every single time no matter whether the question is for Wales to win the world cup for the rest of your life.

Unbelievable.
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:02 - Sep 5 with 2659 viewsTrundle10

Would prefer Swansea won the capital one cup to Wales winning the euro's. Or even prefer Swansea qualify for Europa league.
Wales win the euros or Swans win the premier league. on 19:04 - Sep 5 with 2651 viewsdgt73

I'd rather see the Swans under 9's win a preseason kick about - than Wales win the World Cup.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024