Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey has to go 21:53 - Oct 30 with 5063 viewsLowerloftLad

Henry woful
Tozer I will drive down from Scotland to take him back to Watford myself
30mins no service to Austin
Hoofing the ball up over the head of Phillips when he clearly needs the ball to his feet

Ramsey you just lots to a very average at best Brentford side with some class players in that squad I would hand my notice in personally after a performance like that

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ramsey has to go on 22:01 - Oct 30 with 4205 viewsStanisgod

I actually can't believe that for 20 odd minutes with Hoillett, Austin,Philips and Thomas on the pitch we never created one clear cut chance! 1st

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ramsey has to go on 22:09 - Oct 30 with 4133 viewsCHUBBS

We looked like we had 10 men for most of that game.
The result wasn't the be all and end all but that performance was really poor.
What was our plan?
What style were we attempting to play?
I have no idea but it was all so predictable,the only real surprise was that CR looked surprised.
Ramsey has to go on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 4024 viewsted_hendrix

14 games in now and it's still not looking good or at least its not good to watch.
Mid table at the moment, I'd have taken that at the start of the season if I'm honest but I still believe we have good players but we are lacking a Manager with 'nous' we should I believe be pushing for more.
I really think he should go, who should take his place I don't know though, sometimes I watch us play and wonder what we do all week on the training pitch.
What on earth has happened to Onuoha's game?
Just don't know any more with this bloody club, I've got no answers.
Not suicidal or anything.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ramsey has to go on 22:23 - Oct 30 with 3993 viewsYorkRanger

Ramsey has to go on 22:20 - Oct 30 by ted_hendrix

14 games in now and it's still not looking good or at least its not good to watch.
Mid table at the moment, I'd have taken that at the start of the season if I'm honest but I still believe we have good players but we are lacking a Manager with 'nous' we should I believe be pushing for more.
I really think he should go, who should take his place I don't know though, sometimes I watch us play and wonder what we do all week on the training pitch.
What on earth has happened to Onuoha's game?
Just don't know any more with this bloody club, I've got no answers.
Not suicidal or anything.

Onouha's confidence is shot Ted. Terrible full back play that led to the goal, out of position and ball watching. On form alone he should be dropped, problem is he is captain....
Ramsey has to go on 22:29 - Oct 30 with 3944 viewsbosh67

Henry woeful? Are you f*cking joking me? He actually broke everything up tonight. I can't stand it any longer. get off Henry's back. He did nothing wrong tonight. He and Hall were our best players.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ramsey has to go on 22:34 - Oct 30 with 3905 viewsted_hendrix

Ramsey has to go on 22:23 - Oct 30 by YorkRanger

Onouha's confidence is shot Ted. Terrible full back play that led to the goal, out of position and ball watching. On form alone he should be dropped, problem is he is captain....

Sadly our captain is playing with his confidence shot, that's great for his team mates and the rest of squad, he's never been a right back.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ramsey has to go on 22:36 - Oct 30 with 3883 viewsshrewranger

Ramsey has to go on 22:29 - Oct 30 by bosh67

Henry woeful? Are you f*cking joking me? He actually broke everything up tonight. I can't stand it any longer. get off Henry's back. He did nothing wrong tonight. He and Hall were our best players.

agreed,worst player by a mile was ned,
Ramsey has to go on 22:37 - Oct 30 with 3878 viewsYorkRanger

I agree Bosh, no one could criticise Henry tonight, he is employed to do a job protecting the back four and break up play, thought he did that very well,
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey has to go on 22:38 - Oct 30 with 3859 viewsHooparoo

Where to start? Lost count of how many times Konchesky gave the ball away. Hill tries but too slow now.

What the fck were the stupid Jet long throws about?
Tallest guy on our team, our centre forward and he's taking the bloody throw ins. Monumentally fcking stupid.

Season is very quickly becoming a write off (again).

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Ramsey has to go on 22:44 - Oct 30 with 3807 viewsingeminate

Henry had a decent game.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Ramsey has to go on 22:45 - Oct 30 with 3794 viewsYorkRanger

Ramsey has to go on 22:38 - Oct 30 by Hooparoo

Where to start? Lost count of how many times Konchesky gave the ball away. Hill tries but too slow now.

What the fck were the stupid Jet long throws about?
Tallest guy on our team, our centre forward and he's taking the bloody throw ins. Monumentally fcking stupid.

Season is very quickly becoming a write off (again).

Agreed it does seem odd having your target man taking the throw ins....
Ramsey has to go on 22:47 - Oct 30 with 3778 viewsTheBlob

Why do people on here deify Thomas The Tank Engine?About as mobile as a telegraph pole and the imagination to match.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsey has to go on 22:51 - Oct 30 with 3754 viewskensalriser

Here's a thought. Onuoha's not a right back. Never has been, yet once again we see him in that position and unbelievably Clint Hill has been drafted back into the team for the fourth year running because we can't seem to find anyone to replace him.

Two hundred fu cking million quid to get us right back to where we were when Warnock took over. QPR is really starting to pi ss me off.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

get off henrys back on 23:07 - Oct 30 with 3684 viewssouthbrookstreet

Henry was one of our better players... while he has a hoops shirt on "Back him"
get off henrys back on 23:08 - Oct 30 with 3662 viewsTheBlob

get off henrys back on 23:07 - Oct 30 by southbrookstreet

Henry was one of our better players... while he has a hoops shirt on "Back him"

Shan't

So there.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsey has to go on 00:15 - Oct 31 with 3517 viewsPommyhoop

Thank F'ck for that ..Somebody else watches without the HATE HENRY blinkers on..
I called it early doors bosh
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/156935/best-qpr-pl

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ramsey has to go on 00:42 - Oct 31 with 3454 viewsSterlingArcher

Are you joking, " Henry broke everything up".
F**k me you really do know nothing about football.
Henry won a couple of easy 60/40's and played like a crab.
How many times was he out of position ?! The man is the most limited player I have ever seen since
That Danish Arsenal player scored against us - can't remember his name !
When was the last time he created anything or went forward? Nobody knows. This 'c**t' has been taking my season ticket money for a few years now and I'm not happy.
He doesn't communicate in a game. Poor Clint Hill. Crap tonight, but at least there's some passion.
Don't get me started on Toszer.......
See my match report tomorrow !!!!
Ramsey has to go on 00:48 - Oct 31 with 3428 viewsPommyhoop

Ramsey has to go on 00:42 - Oct 31 by SterlingArcher

How many times was he out of position ?! The man is the most limited player I have ever seen since
When was the last time he created anything or went forward? Nobody knows. This 'c**t' has been taking my season ticket money for a few years now and I'm not happy.
He doesn't communicate in a game. Poor Clint Hill. Crap tonight, but at least there's some passion.

Nah I'll give that one a miss.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ramsey has to go on 00:49 - Oct 31 with 3417 viewsLblock

Now look.... I will ALWAYS dig Karl Henry-Ramsey out, he would have to score a hatrick of 30 yard goals against Chelscum and then hand me a winning lottery ticket for my view on him to change
Having said that...

Against McDons he was okay and actually seemed keen to break the game up further up the pitch but the bad parts of his game were still on display in patches
Tonight however he was back to the player I know and hate

Breaks up play? He's like a police reality programme -- he always arrives just after the action has occurred in one area but has rapidly moved onto elsewhere. Surely the most immobile "destroyer" at this level earning a decent screw each week?
When he does actually get there he fooks me off by always standing 5 yards off the player with the ball, his arms out wide and looking to shuffle the opposition away like some lunatic trying to corner a chicken in the corner of the farmyard. People simply play around him and he ends up the wrong side of play
Then... If he ever gets the ball he is a master of slowing the game down especially when we are chasing equalisers!! He continually has a "tactic" of simply checking back and facing our goal while sticking his arse as hard as he can into the opposition players who invariably are quick to close him down. His most successful pass ratio is giving the ball to our keeper or a centre back who is under pressure
As for hoofing the ball over him and his donkey mate Tozzer, come on! Karl Henry-Ramsey is quick to unload aimless punts or blind passes to nobody in hoops. His mate Tozzer is happy to find the channels for goal kicks for fun

Both are poor, poor players and playing them both together in Bennys one and only starting tactic of 4-2-3-1 is so monumentally bad the man surely has an agenda to be sacked. He ratified this when amazingly going 4-4-2 and having the CM being these two clowns.

I hope Benny gets a new job ASAP and makes it a rider that the club he pitches up at MUST also sign his adoptive son

So balls to you lot who think KHR had a good game!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ramsey has to go on 00:50 - Oct 31 with 3415 viewsNortholt_Rs

Ramsey has to go on 22:45 - Oct 30 by YorkRanger

Agreed it does seem odd having your target man taking the throw ins....

Warnock's team was miles better than this shower of shite.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Ramsey has to go on 00:55 - Oct 31 with 3403 viewsSterlingArcher

Please do !
Ramsey has to go on 00:58 - Oct 31 with 3393 viewsDunstable_hoop

Ramsey has to go on 00:42 - Oct 31 by SterlingArcher

Disagree. I'm no great KH fan but he did not stand out as being poor tonight. And oddly enough based on your comment, I felt his covering and positioning was the most effective part of his game. What he lacked was that extra yard of pace to complete tackles. He was caught not-goal side a few times but that was generally recovering from trying to press and that was due to not quite being quick enough around the park. He was easily the most effective performer in his role of the front 5 bar perhaps JET.

I thought Toszer had a really poor game though. I can understand why he might be preferred to the very similar Faurlin. DT is much more physical. But his work rate is really poor. He never took up a position to receive the ball and his defensive play was lethargic at best. Really feel Ale would have been a better choice.
Ramsey has to go on 03:28 - Oct 31 with 3280 viewsMatch82

Ramsey has to go on 00:49 - Oct 31 by Lblock

Now look.... I will ALWAYS dig Karl Henry-Ramsey out, he would have to score a hatrick of 30 yard goals against Chelscum and then hand me a winning lottery ticket for my view on him to change
Having said that...

Against McDons he was okay and actually seemed keen to break the game up further up the pitch but the bad parts of his game were still on display in patches

Breaks up play? He's like a police reality programme -- he always arrives just after the action has occurred in one area but has rapidly moved onto elsewhere. Surely the most immobile "destroyer" at this level earning a decent screw each week?
When he does actually get there he fooks me off by always standing 5 yards off the player with the ball, his arms out wide and looking to shuffle the opposition away like some lunatic trying to corner a chicken in the corner of the farmyard. People simply play around him and he ends up the wrong side of play
Then... If he ever gets the ball he is a master of slowing the game down especially when we are chasing equalisers!! He continually has a "tactic" of simply checking back and facing our goal while sticking his arse as hard as he can into the opposition players who invariably are quick to close him down. His most successful pass ratio is giving the ball to our keeper or a centre back who is under pressure
As for hoofing the ball over him and his donkey mate Tozzer, come on! Karl Henry-Ramsey is quick to unload aimless punts or blind passes to nobody in hoops. His mate Tozzer is happy to find the channels for goal kicks for fun

Both are poor, poor players and playing them both together in Bennys one and only starting tactic of 4-2-3-1 is so monumentally bad the man surely has an agenda to be sacked. He ratified this when amazingly going 4-4-2 and having the CM being these two clowns.

I hope Benny gets a new job ASAP and makes it a rider that the club he pitches up at MUST also sign his adoptive son

This is a shame. You are of course welcome to your opinion, but I personally think you should be open to changing your mind if someone can prove you wrong (appreciate that the likelihood of this is higher in some cases than others).

I do respect that you're at least willing to acknowledge instances where Henry has played well though, unlike others.

I'm not a fan of Henry and don't think he should be in the team but give me a limited but committed player any day over the parade of overpaid, lazy, selfish fckpots we've had here over the last few years.
Ramsey has to go on 06:50 - Oct 31 with 3205 viewssevenhoop

Ramsey has to go on 00:49 - Oct 31 by Lblock

Having said that...

Brilliant summary. He's broken me. I cannot bear watching him
Ramsey has to go on 07:39 - Oct 31 with 3109 viewscorse

i think ramsey will be gone if we lose our next game.
last night i think henry did well, tosser was crxp. ned is not a right back and hill was poor.
i ve seen only four games this season and they ve all been really bad to watch. this is not a team but a brilliant mess that occasionally do show some glimpse of hope. it is there but ramsey is not the man who can bring it out from them. and im pretty sure warnock wont help it a bit.
if messieurs ferdinand and fernandes are looking for a promotion i cant see ramsey assisted by warnock taking us anywhere else than a mid table finish
and i hope warnock is not the man who will step in when ramsey is gone.
seriously warnock again?
tony just trying to ease the growing unrest towards him by bringing in fans old favourites.
ferdinand and now warnock. who next? penrice, sinclair, bardsley, sinton, padula?
warnock did great job the first time and should have been given the whole season but please no second time for him. it ll never work. or i eat my hat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024