Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock 14:07 - Nov 28 with 12169 viewssimmo

So dedicated to his own agenda that he refuses to pick any Ferdinand signings. Would rather play no strikers and Petrasso than JET, Luongo, Chery or others.

Have him for 6 months? I hope he doesn't last 6 days - regardless of today's result.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Neil Warnock on 14:23 - Nov 28 with 6247 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yep. A political selection.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Neil Warnock on 14:31 - Nov 28 with 6198 viewsMatch82

Amusingly he has picked two Ferdinand players, perch and konchesky.
Not the first two that most would pick!
Neil Warnock on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 5922 viewsbarbicanranger

Surely Warnock would pick the team he expects to best win the game?! - do you think it really is a direct jab at what Ferdinand has done?
Neil Warnock on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 5890 viewsNortholt_Rs

Nonsense. Team looks different gear under Warnock. Great win today and another clean sheet.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Neil Warnock on 18:08 - Nov 28 with 5844 viewsHAYESBOY

Couldn't disagree more.

Football getting better. I hope he stays on for the season.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Neil Warnock on 18:08 - Nov 28 with 5838 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Neil Warnock on 18:03 - Nov 28 by Northolt_Rs

Nonsense. Team looks different gear under Warnock. Great win today and another clean sheet.

Maybe so. Looked odd to me, but maybe so.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Neil Warnock on 18:10 - Nov 28 with 5815 viewsjohncharles

Neil Warnock on 18:03 - Nov 28 by Northolt_Rs

Love the way he took charge of the throw in at the end. He's the Don.

Strong and stable my arse.

Neil Warnock on 18:18 - Nov 28 with 5770 viewsPinnerR

But as I said on the Match Thread, BBC reporter "understands" that a new manager will be in place before Thursday, and it won't be NW.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock on 18:23 - Nov 28 with 5728 viewsbrad

give him the job now tony fernandes!
Neil Warnock on 18:36 - Nov 28 with 5644 viewsCHUBBS

What a strange thread simmo,under Ramsey the three Ferdinand players you mention were constantly dropped and subbed so your argument doesn't hold water.
And as someone else has said the two full backs were Ferdinand signings and played.
Also we look far more solid and organized since NW arrived,imo he should be given the job but TF will go for a name as usual.
I understand NW isn't everyones cup of tea however he gave us the best season we'd had in donkeys years and brought the pride back we once had.
I trust him and hope he stays.
Neil Warnock on 18:42 - Nov 28 with 5594 viewsJonDoeman

Has to be said, he's getting a tune out of Hoilett .

It Is What It Is !!

Neil Warnock on 18:42 - Nov 28 with 5590 viewsRangersw12

Neil Warnock on 18:36 - Nov 28 by CHUBBS

What a strange thread simmo,under Ramsey the three Ferdinand players you mention were constantly dropped and subbed so your argument doesn't hold water.
And as someone else has said the two full backs were Ferdinand signings and played.
Also we look far more solid and organized since NW arrived,imo he should be given the job but TF will go for a name as usual.
I understand NW isn't everyones cup of tea however he gave us the best season we'd had in donkeys years and brought the pride back we once had.
I trust him and hope he stays.

Too short term under NW though and let's be honest he started our problems by signing those poor players on deadline day
Neil Warnock on 18:46 - Nov 28 with 5554 viewsNortholt_Rs

Neil Warnock on 18:42 - Nov 28 by Rangersw12

Too short term under NW though and let's be honest he started our problems by signing those poor players on deadline day

Yeah when he had a whole week to strengthen our team ready for the Prem. He was sacked unfairly because Fernandes shyt himself. Warnock should've been allowed that January transfer window. It couldn't have ended up any worse than it has could it?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Neil Warnock on 18:55 - Nov 28 with 5501 viewsjohncharles

Not the players he wanted but Tango and Cash bummed him in the gob.

Strong and stable my arse.

Neil Warnock on 18:56 - Nov 28 with 5481 viewsHAYESBOY

Sounds like he will be in charge on Thursday going by the Offy interview.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Neil Warnock on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 5455 viewsCHUBBS

Yeah I'm sure he regrets making those signings however he was never one for throwing money at big time Charlie's until the clown arrived.
He should never have been sacked,we weren't anywhere near as bad as we became 100 million later under Hughes.
As I said he's one man I trust to do right by our club.
Neil Warnock on 19:03 - Nov 28 with 5428 viewsstuabd

Neil Warnock on 19:00 - Nov 28 by CHUBBS

Yeah I'm sure he regrets making those signings however he was never one for throwing money at big time Charlie's until the clown arrived.
He should never have been sacked,we weren't anywhere near as bad as we became 100 million later under Hughes.

Agree with that. The reality is that he demands a certain amount of passion from his players. He loves the game and players seem to want to play for him in general.
Neil Warnock on 19:07 - Nov 28 with 5417 viewsRangersw12

Neil Warnock on 19:00 - Nov 28 by CHUBBS

Loads of Rangers fans wanted him out when he did get sacked though . Endless threads on here about not being a premier league manager and let's not forget the fans reaction at MK dons away in the cup a lot of history has been rewritten along the way

NW done an excellent job for us and has helped us out his season but we need to be looking long term

The only man I trust at Rangers to do right our club is LF so let's hope he wins the power struggle
Neil Warnock on 19:07 - Nov 28 with 5416 viewsQPR442

What a stupid OP.
NW is the best man for the QPR job by a mile.
All team were playing for him.
We really do have fans that should think before posting.
Neil Warnock on 20:56 - Nov 28 with 5074 viewsPunteR

Neil Warnock on 19:07 - Nov 28 by QPR442

What a stupid OP.

Simmo's an excellent poster on here, always has interesting things to say about the club.
I dont think it was a stupid post ,the team selection was a bit odd at first glance but paid off in the end.
The club looks unstable again despite a good win and performance today. Warnock has played a part in unsettling things at QPR for his own agenda. Whether that turns out to be a good thing for the club long term remains to be seen.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Neil Warnock on 21:03 - Nov 28 with 5032 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I don't think it's a stupid post either.

I love NW for that season, but let's be honest, he's not as pure as the driven snow. Not going as far as Simmo by saying the line up was malicious but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Cherry and Luongo can both feel hard done by I think.
Neil Warnock on 21:17 - Nov 28 with 4974 viewsRoller

Neil Warnock on 19:07 - Nov 28 by QPR442

What a stupid OP.

While I hadn't drawn the same conclusions as Simmo, did you not think that a team selection including 4 wingers was a little strange?
Neil Warnock on 21:25 - Nov 28 with 4940 viewsdavman

...but. We can play one of Luongo and Chery, but not both of them simply because they are not physical enough for this league. Chery did well in patches today, but shirked a few tackles.
When Warnock got here first time, he corrected the lack of leadership and steel in the team with Derry and Hill; this team needs two of the same and Luongo and Chery aren't that.

It's a shame we're still not properly planning for the future, but I think a team based around Chery and Luongo without the steel around them is planning for a future in League 1...

Like it or not, you have to be physical in the Championship first and foremost...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Neil Warnock on 22:07 - Nov 28 with 4811 viewsPommyhoop

Click on the radio link halfway down page for some vintage Warnock.
''EEEEEEE I were like a young pup.''. Me , me , me , me me !!!!
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34887085

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Neil Warnock on 22:19 - Nov 28 with 4757 viewsloftboy

Neil Warnock on 21:17 - Nov 28 by Roller

While I hadn't drawn the same conclusions as Simmo, did you not think that a team selection including 4 wingers was a little strange?

hoillett is.not a.winger,its no coincidence that the last few games.have been some of the best hes played for us and he's been down the middle.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024