Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonjo 23:16 - Dec 6 with 3133 viewsjack_the_lad

Anyone know why he wasn't involved yesterday ?
Jonjo on 23:17 - Dec 6 with 3104 viewsJackFish

Had a fight with Siggy and/or Cork according to the rumours on here. Monk didn't want to change the squad that did so well at Liverpool apparently.
Jonjo on 23:17 - Dec 6 with 3104 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Naughty boy in training

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jonjo on 23:24 - Dec 6 with 3035 viewsmonmouth

Jonjo on 23:17 - Dec 6 by JackFish

Had a fight with Siggy and/or Cork according to the rumours on here. Monk didn't want to change the squad that did so well at Liverpool apparently.

Even though he did?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jonjo on 23:32 - Dec 6 with 2960 viewsJackFish

Jonjo on 23:24 - Dec 6 by monmouth

Even though he did?

Just quoting the EP article...

"Monk said Shelvey, who missed last week's defeat at Liverpool through suspension, had been omitted because he wanted to keep faith with the players who had impressed at Anfield."
Jonjo on 23:35 - Dec 6 with 2936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jonjo on 23:17 - Dec 6 by JackFish

That doesn't make sense. Neither Siggy nor Cork pick the team, so why doesn't he fight Monk instead????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jonjo on 23:41 - Dec 6 with 2889 viewsJackFish

I didn't say he had a fight with Siggy/Cork because Monk left him out - two different possibilities!
Jonjo on 23:41 - Dec 6 with 2889 viewsJJJack

Jonjo on 23:35 - Dec 6 by Brynmill_Jack

That doesn't make sense. Neither Siggy nor Cork pick the team, so why doesn't he fight Monk instead????

No it doesn't does it. Barrow and Emnes came into the squad for a start (Eder was injured, Grimes dropped).
Garry is losing his way. His decisions ATM make little to no sense. He's spouting, waffling, ramblling rhetoric....sounding like Brodgers shortly before Liverpool sacked him. End of days.
Jonjo on 23:41 - Dec 6 with 2888 viewsSwansNZ

Jonjo on 23:32 - Dec 6 by JackFish

Just quoting the EP article...

"Monk said Shelvey, who missed last week's defeat at Liverpool through suspension, had been omitted because he wanted to keep faith with the players who had impressed at Anfield."

Yeah, well that was a "complete" performance of course.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Jonjo on 00:22 - Dec 7 with 2770 viewsHighjack

Jonjo on 23:41 - Dec 6 by JJJack

No it doesn't does it. Barrow and Emnes came into the squad for a start (Eder was injured, Grimes dropped).
Garry is losing his way. His decisions ATM make little to no sense. He's spouting, waffling, ramblling rhetoric....sounding like Brodgers shortly before Liverpool sacked him. End of days.

I thought Grimes had gone out on loan to Gillingham?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jonjo on 06:49 - Dec 7 with 2522 viewsCooperman

So, to answer the OP question... None of us have a clue.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jonjo on 07:06 - Dec 7 with 2472 viewsnierika

Yes, very impressive going to Anfield and not being the slightest threat to score
Jonjo on 07:55 - Dec 7 with 2309 viewspencoedjack

Jonjo on 23:41 - Dec 6 by JJJack

Playing Kyle Bartley & not starting Montero.

Sorry to say Monk has lost the plot.
Jonjo on 08:21 - Dec 7 with 2211 viewsblaine_scfc

Jonjo on 07:55 - Dec 7 by pencoedjack

Playing Kyle Bartley & not starting Montero.

Sorry to say Monk has lost the plot.

Them two decisions sum it up for me.

I am not one of the Bartley haters, I think he has the ability and all the right tools to go onto be a very good centre half, but he's nowhere near the player of Fede yet, that is plain to see.

It hurts me everytime I see Montero on the bench, he's not even the type of player you could imagine having a fall out with Monk, especially with the language barrier so why is he not playing?! If we persist with Taylor as our left back who offers no attacking threat, why are we leaving our most dangerous winger on the bench? It's completely nuts.
Jonjo on 09:17 - Dec 7 with 2058 viewsjack_the_lad

Jonjo on 06:49 - Dec 7 by Cooperman

Thanks anyway.
Jonjo on 09:40 - Dec 7 with 2010 viewsLeonisGod

Jonjo on 06:49 - Dec 7 by Cooperman

Lol. Abuse reported by someone. Damn you for telling the only truth in this thread
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024