Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faurlin.. what a performance 21:54 - Dec 15 with 16055 viewshoops_legend

Yes austin got two goals but Faurlin was MOTM in my opinion. So many great deliveries from.corners and free kicks we could have scored 4. Fer was so off today it limited us.

Faurlin also pulled all the strings and my heart stopped when donk almost wiped him out clean..

What a man. Clive give that man a 9

btw green is awful.and sandro got pushed. We should have won
Faurlin.. what a performance on 16:42 - Dec 16 with 1851 viewsNorthernr

Faurlin.. what a performance on 12:21 - Dec 16 by SuffolkHoop

Do you think Dunk meant it Clive? I watched it back a few times at FT and couldn't be sure either way. I'd like to think not, with Ale's history especially. Whether he did or didn't, the blokes clearly a tosser - he should have held his hands up and apologised rather than standing there grinning, maybe he's just thick?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2015 12:22]

Yeh I do. He had the hump after the challenge in the first half, he'd been persistently fouling and mouthing off in the 15 mins before it and he properly went for him. Nasty, spiteful tackle.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 17:35 - Dec 16 with 1790 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Faurlin.. what a performance on 16:42 - Dec 16 by Northernr

Yeh I do. He had the hump after the challenge in the first half, he'd been persistently fouling and mouthing off in the 15 mins before it and he properly went for him. Nasty, spiteful tackle.

Also, it was a strange area of the pitch for a CB to be making a challenge.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 18:34 - Dec 16 with 1765 viewsR_from_afar

The title of the thread is spot on!

Sometimes, Ale's passing is inaccurate but that's because a large percentage of his passes are very attacking passes which aim to put the ball into a very dangerous area, e.g. threaded through bodies to someone running in on goal. When they come off, and they often do, they can create an opening from nothing.

I love, love, love those swept passes he makes where he doesn't even take a touch, he just sends them on their way accurately with his first and only touch. They can do some serious damage because it all happens so fast. They hurry the opposition.

Whatever happens to QPR this season, seeing him back playing at all is wonderful but seeing him turn in performances of that quality is amazing.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Faurlin.. what a performance on 18:48 - Dec 16 with 1755 viewsjonno

Faurlin.. what a performance on 16:42 - Dec 16 by Northernr

As I said on a previous thread I'm pretty sure that referee was only going to give Dunk a final warning for that challenge until Ale reacted as he did. Once Ale reacted, he had to yellow card him for that and therefore then also had to card Dunk as well or it would have looked ridiculous. The fact that he only issued a yellow card to Dunk when it should clearly have been a straight red also goes some way to showing that.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 18:48 - Dec 16 with 1745 viewsPlanetHonneywood

While we're all on message with the great Faurlin love in, there is one thing we've missed...his tash.

It simply has to go; it makes Wayne Fereday's fluff look like Brian Blessed in comparison.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 19:30 - Dec 16 with 1729 viewsTheBlob

Faurlin.. what a performance on 18:48 - Dec 16 by PlanetHonneywood

While we're all on message with the great Faurlin love in, there is one thing we've missed...his tash.

It simply has to go; it makes Wayne Fereday's fluff look like Brian Blessed in comparison.

He can wear a tash on his bollocks if he continues to play like that.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 09:27 - Dec 17 with 1601 viewsMvpeter

Couldn't love him any more.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 09:38 - Dec 17 with 1596 viewsShotKneesHoop

Faurlin.. what a performance on 19:30 - Dec 16 by TheBlob

He can wear a tash on his bollocks if he continues to play like that.

He does. I have it on good authority.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Login to get fewer ads

Faurlin.. what a performance on 09:58 - Dec 17 with 1584 viewsrobith

Faurlin.. what a performance on 10:58 - Dec 16 by PinnerPaul

Faurlin only contained it after being wrestled away by several players, inc to be fair, a Brighton player.

That was Bruno, he must have presumed there was a corner so latched on to the nearest QPR player
Faurlin.. what a performance on 13:00 - Dec 17 with 1543 viewsQPR_ARG

So great to see a thread like this for a man who deserves it more than anybody else does.

He's undoubtedly getting the love he deserves for all the pain and sacrifices he went through.

That tackle scared the hell out of me and I found myself shouting at the TV and standing in front of it.

I couldn't watch the first half, only arrived home for the 2nd and I think he didn't put a foot wrong for the duration. Not a single mistake. Every pass had a meaning behind it, every move when he was off the ball. And this is something he has done consistently throughout his career.

The set-piece impact is there for all to see. He does it so naturally. I still shake my head when I remember Barton taking horrible set-pieces and thinking he was Andrea Pirlo or something. Man...just how much control we let him have! Anyway...he's gone and Ale is back.

One more thing that was very clear at the start of the season -when we were winning every game he started and losing/not winning every game in which he didn't play- and it's starting to look very clear again is how he impacts the results of our matches.

He started our last 7 matches (3 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats). Out of those 2 defeats, one was a narrow one at Derby (clearly a better side than ours, at the moment) and the other was at Boro -and we conceded the only goal of the game when he was already subbed-.

Some (many) of the points we got in that 7-game run saw him directly involved, too (Nedum's winner at Reading, Charlie's 2nd on Tuesday and I'm sure I'm missing at least one more).

To me, this is not a coincidence.

Just like it was no coincidence we got promoted the last two times when he had some contribution to our seasons and we got relegated the last two times when he didn't.

He couldn't be a nicer person, to top things up.

Thanks for your messages!
Faurlin.. what a performance on 13:07 - Dec 17 with 1535 viewsAntti_Heinola

Faurlin.. what a performance on 13:00 - Dec 17 by QPR_ARG

So great to see a thread like this for a man who deserves it more than anybody else does.

He's undoubtedly getting the love he deserves for all the pain and sacrifices he went through.

That tackle scared the hell out of me and I found myself shouting at the TV and standing in front of it.

I couldn't watch the first half, only arrived home for the 2nd and I think he didn't put a foot wrong for the duration. Not a single mistake. Every pass had a meaning behind it, every move when he was off the ball. And this is something he has done consistently throughout his career.

The set-piece impact is there for all to see. He does it so naturally. I still shake my head when I remember Barton taking horrible set-pieces and thinking he was Andrea Pirlo or something. Man...just how much control we let him have! Anyway...he's gone and Ale is back.

One more thing that was very clear at the start of the season -when we were winning every game he started and losing/not winning every game in which he didn't play- and it's starting to look very clear again is how he impacts the results of our matches.

He started our last 7 matches (3 wins, 2 draws, 2 defeats). Out of those 2 defeats, one was a narrow one at Derby (clearly a better side than ours, at the moment) and the other was at Boro -and we conceded the only goal of the game when he was already subbed-.

Some (many) of the points we got in that 7-game run saw him directly involved, too (Nedum's winner at Reading, Charlie's 2nd on Tuesday and I'm sure I'm missing at least one more).

To me, this is not a coincidence.

Just like it was no coincidence we got promoted the last two times when he had some contribution to our seasons and we got relegated the last two times when he didn't.

He couldn't be a nicer person, to top things up.

Thanks for your messages!

Great post mate - and excellent stats!
It was his corner that Charlie nodded in for the Leeds win too.

Bare bones.

Faurlin.. what a performance on 13:14 - Dec 17 with 1527 viewsPinnerPaul

Faurlin.. what a performance on 18:48 - Dec 16 by jonno

As I said on a previous thread I'm pretty sure that referee was only going to give Dunk a final warning for that challenge until Ale reacted as he did. Once Ale reacted, he had to yellow card him for that and therefore then also had to card Dunk as well or it would have looked ridiculous. The fact that he only issued a yellow card to Dunk when it should clearly have been a straight red also goes some way to showing that.

Thats wrong, he had the yellow in his hand.

It was a red card challenge though, doesn't matter if he meant it or not - don't listen to Alan Shearer, only offence referee has to decide is "deliberate" is handball.

He miscontrolled then lunged for the ball, lunge was deliberate but did he mean to target AF?- don't think so - he would have done the same whoever was on the end of it.

For Houghton to say "Not sure it was a yellow" is ridiculous.
Faurlin.. what a performance on 13:16 - Dec 17 with 1520 viewsjamois

Faurlin.. what a performance on 11:34 - Dec 16 by bacardiinbrissie

Absolute class and without a doubt one of the best players in the league. QPR through and through too.
Are we all agreeing that Faurlin is officially a "QPR Legend" ?

Is for me ✌🏾️

Frankly, the man is a football legend for returning to playing after 3 ACL injuries. Regardless of being QPR. Even if he was playing for Chelsea I'd give him respect. Well, maybe.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Faurlin.. what a performance on 13:37 - Dec 17 with 1500 viewsQPR_ARG

Faurlin.. what a performance on 13:07 - Dec 17 by Antti_Heinola

Great post mate - and excellent stats!
It was his corner that Charlie nodded in for the Leeds win too.

Cheers! Loved your latest (and all of the) KJR!

I knew I was forgetting another goal.

Hope JFH realises what a player he's got in Ale and keeps giving him a key role.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024